ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Since there is a strip club, I would be surprised if there was no stripping. What good is it to have a harem if you can't show it off, right? :)
They may be more than willing by the time we get to that part of the story.
striping it is not a strong equal to VIP-cabin-fucking (=prostituting). i mean exactly this. 4 girls A+J+E+L is a milf-quartet of personal whores of MC.
"you can see but you can't touch"

Reactions: clowns234

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
While I think it is highly unlikely, he might have a random guy fuck one of his girls at the club just to humiliate her.
But that would be a bad turn for the story. The MC is selfish, he wants HIS OWN pleasure satisfied, and has been corrupting the women with that goal, and always with that goal.

I dont think the game should shift towards corrupting the women just for the sake of corrupting them, but continue in the path of the MC doing everything he can to satisfy his never ending selfish need of pleasure.

And again, every single time something like this come up, and the community is asked about it in the form of polls, both in patreon and here, every single time the same option wins, which is to avoid giving women to another male.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
But that would be a bad turn for the story. The MC is selfish, he wants HIS OWN pleasure satisfied, and has been corrupting the women with that goal, and always with that goal.

I dont think the game should shift towards corrupting the women just for the sake of corrupting them, but continue in the path of the MC doing everything he can to satisfy his never ending selfish need of pleasure.

And again, every single time something like this come up, and the community is asked about it in the form of polls, both in patreon and here, every single time the same option wins, which is to avoid giving women to another male.
As I said, I think it would be very unlikely.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I believe this depends heavily on what you want/expect from a Story. Pushing everything to max is not necessarily better then keeping it Vanilla. I think it's the mix of meeting and breaking the readers expectation what often makes the difference, besides many other things like Pacing, continuity and more. A "full force everething over 9k" type of Story can just be as boring and cliché ridden as a more tamer Vanilla one.
Can't disagree with it in general, after all you call base principles of good story, but adult games is genre-based fictional/art, which have it's genre rules/canons, so we can expect protagonist to perform certain acts, he can't just suddenly feel sorry for any character and decide to spare her, I think.
Everyone like good stories and all, but you not expect an drama from eroge. Drama with content, when protagonist turn bitches into mindbroken fuck dolls, and then watches results, how half of them was gangraped to death and half was stolen by mafia and sold to slavery, then be horrified of what have he done and commits suicide and credits screen appears - that's ok, but drama without content.. please no.
So any visibly broken/unwillingly Performers would be, while probably having some fans, hurting the Club.
Then how you define "broken whore"? Because, opposite to you, I think such girl will do anything more than willingly and with pleasure. In my view, in general, broken whore is a one who's wet pussy had overcome her brain, so she can't say "no" to anyone.
This way MC would achieve the revenge on Alex while Emma would be fundamentaly changed but not really broken.
But don't you think that, if Emma is still not broken, so she can control her lust, all this expirience would be too tough for her? Such humilation in front of her son.

Overall, I like your view, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Vakkyr

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019

Don't you tired from repeating same sentences over and over again?

Vakkyr

Jun 18, 2017
Can't disagree with it in general, after all you call base principles of good story, but adult games is genre-based fictional/art, which have it's genre rules/canons, so we can expect protagonist to perform certain acts, he can't just suddenly feel sorry for any character and decide to spare her, I think.
Everyone like good stories and all, but you not expect an drama from eroge. Drama with content, when protagonist turn bitches into mindbroken fuck dolls, and then watches results, how half of them was gangraped to death and half was stolen by mafia and sold to slavery, then be horrified of what have he done and commits suicide and credits screen appears - that's ok, but drama without content.. please no.
I'm with you here in general, but I dont think you should say not to expect drama in an eroge at all. There are Eroge that have a really good Story and even some with really good Drama plots. Every Story needs a little bit of conflict/drama potential to not be boring. We shouldn't be ok with bad Storys only because it's a Game or Eroge. Of course that doesn't mean that you cant make or enjoy a Nukige where there isn't really a Story, but if there's a Story we shouldn't expect less Quality then from a Book or Movie.
Then how you define "broken whore"? Because, opposite to you, I think such girl will do anything more than willingly and with pleasure. In my view, in general, broken whore is a one who's wet pussy had overcome her brain, so she can't say "no" to anyone.
In context of the Story here, I would define a Broken Whore as a Woman broken in Body and Mind to do what is demanden of her, you probably would call it a Crackwhore or something like that. Someone that got beaten and probably drugged long enough to just give up and endure everything that is thrown at them, someone Emotionles, functioning like a Robot.
Such a Person wouldn't fit with the Club if you look at the 3 Dancers, they all seem to be rather Strong Independent Women that are proud of their Job.

What you describe is more the Hentai Fantasy of a Mindbroken Woman that got so adicted to the magic cocks that she can't think of anything else. And while I don't dislike Storys with this specific kind of Mindbreak, I believe it wouldnt fit well with the Story we have here if they would end up as Cockaddicted Bimbos.
But don't you think that, if Emma is still not broken, so she can control her lust, all this expirience would be too tough for her? Such humilation in front of her son.
I dont believe Emma's Character works with Lust, that's probably more something for Linda or Jenna. For Emma its more accepting and living out her Submisive side she became aware of in the last Scenes we had with her. So if MC would tighten this bond between them further, without overdoing it, he could become just as, or even more Important to her as her Son. So in the End it would be more about Humiliating Alex and not so much her.

Reactions: clowns234

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I'm with you here in general, but I dont think you should say not to expect drama in an eroge at all. There are Eroge that have a really good Story and even some with really good Drama plots. Every Story needs a little bit of conflict/drama potential to not be boring. We shouldn't be ok with bad Storys only because it's a Game or Eroge. Of course that doesn't mean that you cant make or enjoy a Nukige where there isn't really a Story, but if there's a Story we shouldn't expect less Quality then from a Book or Movie.
If it's dramatic and yet sexy - splendid! But in our context of discusing Emma's not very bright fate, it looks like you want MC once, on a wonderful day (which is have to be soon), to decide: "ok, that's enough from poor Emma, I have to show some mercy", and from that moment progression with her will just stop. I think it's gonna be blue-balls kind of drama. So for me there is conflict: better and less repetitive story vs more content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About "broken whore" term, I don't even know if it have an canonic definition, but logically, you definition looks closer than mine. And me too find nothing appealing in RHC characters becoming emotionless cumdumpsters. I want them to be.. well, cumdumpsters but yet emotional :ROFLMAO:.
I dont believe Emma's Character works with Lust, that's probably more something for Linda or Jenna. For Emma its more accepting and living out her Submisive side she became aware of in the last Scenes we had with her. So if MC would tighten this bond between them further, without overdoing it, he could become just as, or even more Important to her as her Son. So in the End it would be more about Humiliating Alex and not so much her.
This is really interesting view of Emma. Like she sees MC as her lover and beloved master in one, really willing to obey to him. Cool.
But about Alex.. Emma still doomed to suffer seeing her son humiliated and heart broken, with possibility of him leaving her, for caring mother it's more tough than her own suffering. Also she will be forced to perform sexual acts for him, even if just a striptease.

Vakkyr

Jun 18, 2017
If it's dramatic and yet sexy - splendid! But in our context of discusing Emma's not very bright fate, it looks like you want MC once, on a wonderful day (which is have to be soon), to decide: "ok, that's enough from poor Emma, I have to show some mercy", and from that moment progression with her will just stop. I think it's gonna be blue-balls kind of drama. So for me there is conflict: better and less repetitive story vs more content.
Yes I kind of hope for something like this. Of course the MC wouldn't do a sudden 180 on Emma nor would it happen over Night. I also don't believe it would mean the End of Emma content, her content only would go in a different direction then before. Exploring the Dom/Sub relationship with MC, rediscovering her desires and needs as a Woman and so on. It could also be a chance for some sort of character Development on the MC himself. Of course he wouldn't become everybodys darling but a little change as he realizes that sometimes he can get even more enjoyment with the Women if he considers their feelings and wishes at least a little bit in his Actions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About "broken whore" term, I don't even know if it have an canonic definition, but logically, you definition looks closer than mine. And me too find nothing appealing in RHC characters becoming emotionless cumdumpsters. I want them to be.. well, cumdumpsters but yet emotional :ROFLMAO:.
For me I hope for a sort of "Happy Harem Ending" where the Women all "come around" and accept their "Corruption". I believe it could fit well with the Story and maybe it was foreshadowed wit the recent change in Jenna a little bit. Although it may be dissapointing for those that hope for a more darker Ending.
This is really interesting view of Emma. Like she sees MC as her lover and beloved master in one, really willing to obey to him. Cool.
But about Alex.. Emma still doomed to suffer seeing her son humiliated and heart broken, with possibility of him leaving her, for caring mother it's more tough than her own suffering. Also she will be forced to perform sexual acts for him, even if just a striptease.
I believe it depends on how the Relationship with the MC develops in the future. If it stays on the toxic level it is right now it would destroy Emma, no doubt. But with enough Time and Development I believe the MC could kind of replace Alex in her Mind, or make her realize that Alex isn't the "Good Boy" she sees in him, weakening her Bond with Alex. It would still be hard on her and could be the final nail in the coffin to make her choose between her "Old Life" with her Son or her "New Life" with the MC, Ending her Character Arc towards the end of the Game.

Vakkyr

Jun 18, 2017
I would be very surprised if the MC doesn't end up with a happy harem in the end. Even now, at the end of the day, they keep coming back for more.
Yeah, although, besides Jenna in the recent Update, none of them came back voluntarily, at least until now. MC got them often in Situations where they couldnt really say no, like when Adriana unknowingly acted as MC's "Wingwomen" by inviting Linda to the Yoga Session. I'm relatively sure that will change in the End because the "Happy Harem" fits really good with the general mood of the Game so far.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah, although, besides Jenna in the recent Update, none of them came back voluntarily, at least until now. MC got them often in Situations where they couldnt really say no, like when Adriana unknowingly acted as MC's "Wingwomen" by inviting Linda to the Yoga Session. I'm relatively sure that will change in the End because the "Happy Harem" fits really good with the general mood of the Game so far.
At any point they could have said no. But then there wouldn't be much of a story. :)

Vakkyr

Jun 18, 2017
At any point they could have said no. But then there wouldn't be much of a story. :)
Of course they could have technically said No at any Time. But this would be like telling a Blackmail Victim it could have simply said no to the Blackmail, ignoring the consequences this would have had for the Victim. It would be victim blaming, so to speak. Of course there would be no Story if they had really a choice, but I think there is more reason behind it as only for the Story's sake.

Reactions: ramvivat

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Of course they could have technically said No at any Time. But this would be like telling a Blackmail Victim it could have simply said no to the Blackmail, ignoring the consequences this would have had for the Victim. It would be victim blaming, so to speak. Of course there would be no Story if they had really a choice, but I think there is more reason behind it as only for the Story's sake.
I have no problem buying into why they made the choices they made. To me, it makes perfect sense. They weighed the consequences of their choices and allowed themselves to fall into the rabbit hole that they now find themselves in. And the rabbit hole only keeps getting deeper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vakkyr

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
MC is quite persistent. and just like he taught Adrianna to swallow his cum, MC can "convince" the mother to let him cum inside her - I have such a suspicion. and there it’s not far from pregnancy - and pregnant sex is premium content for VIP subscribers. again, additional money, because the club requires investment. I think it would be foolish for the MC not to take advantage of the opportunity.
after all, it seems that when a woman is satisfied, she has food and a roof over her head and there are no particular worries in life - she begins to have crazy thoughts about childbearing, thoughts appear that out of boredom add a few problems to herself ...

any businessman, if he is a normal businessman, when he starts to have extra money, he starts thinking about expanding the business, and invests this very free money in the business, right? so - I logically predict Adrianna's behavior if she starts a happy time when she is regularly sexually gratified. if she found in her son her man, her feminine happiness, then she would certainly think about "expanding the family population." having crossed one boundary of what is permitted, Adrianna will cross another, that is, she will become pregnant from her own son - this is as logical as day comes after morning. it only takes the son to be a little more persistent and show a little patience - especially if her (that is, Adrianna's) man makes enough money to feed the whole family, including the child. that's how women work.

Adrianna is still in childbearing age hehe.
no, of course, I can always make a mistake, but I do it with great pleasure and purely from the bottom of my heart... 6)

"Adrianna the kinky sexy MILF."

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
MC is quite persistent. and just like he taught Adrianna to swallow his cum, MC can "convince" the mother to let him cum inside her - I have such a suspicion. and there it’s not far from pregnancy - and pregnant sex is premium content for VIP subscribers. again, additional money, because the club requires investment. I think it would be foolish for the MC not to take advantage of the opportunity.
after all, it seems that when a woman is satisfied, she has food and a roof over her head and there are no particular worries in life - she begins to have crazy thoughts about childbearing, thoughts appear that out of boredom add a few problems to herself ...

any businessman, if he is a normal businessman, when he starts to have extra money, he starts thinking about expanding the business, and invests this very free money in the business, right? so - I logically predict Adrianna's behavior if she starts a happy time when she is regularly sexually gratified. if she found in her son her man, her feminine happiness, then she would certainly think about "expanding the family population." having crossed one boundary of what is permitted, Adrianna will cross another, that is, she will become pregnant from her own son - this is as logical as day comes after morning. it only takes the son to be a little more persistent and show a little patience - especially if her (that is, Adrianna's) man makes enough money to feed the whole family, including the child. that's how women work.

Adrianna is still in childbearing age hehe.
no, of course, I can always make a mistake, but I do it with great pleasure and purely from the bottom of my heart... 6)

"Adrianna the kinky sexy MILF."
Again, the MC is not chasing money...

He spend a whole lot of money on Scarlett just to fuck her

The MC motivation is selfish pleassure, why would he change now and give up his treassure, for money?

Hell, he gave the strip club girls more money than they were asking.

Money is not a motivation, its a tool to get what he really desires. Pimping his girls doesnt make any sense

Reactions: Tunechi1901
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes