ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
At any point they could have said no. But then there wouldn't be much of a story. :)
exactly!
three wise men in one bowl
set sail on the sea in a thunderstorm ...
if the old basin were stronger,
our story would be longer ...

it reminded me of the topic "what if"

Reactions: clowns234

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Money is not a motivation
for MC - yes. but Adriana is not a MC but a woman. woman with needs.
I would like to remind one fact - in the 23rd update, in the sex scene, Adrianna asked the MC not to cum inside her. that is, he was going to cum inside. because he doesn't give a damn.
from this I conclude that sooner or later, but he will convince Adrianna to let him cum inside of her. because cumming inside - and nice and comfortable - that is, for a hedonist, that's what you need. simple logic.
Well, where there is a creampie - there is pregnancy just around the corner. and yes - if the MC does not involve money, then simply the satisfaction of sex, and his requests are constantly growing.

and money - money not for the MC - money for the peace of mind of Adrianna herself. nothing more.
being a woman costs money. being a whore costs even more money - a whore needs to take care of her body, eat well in order to stay in a sexy and desirable shape longer.

=)

Last edited:

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I would like to remind one fact - in the 23rd update, in the sex scene, Adrianna asked the MC not to cum inside her. that is, he was going to cum inside. because he doesn't give a damn.
from this I conclude that sooner or later, but he will convince Adrianna to let him cum inside of her. because cumming inside - and nice and comfortable - that is, for a hedonist, that's what you need. simple logic.
Well, where there is a creampie - there is pregnancy just around the corner. and yes - if the MC does not involve money, then simply the satisfaction of sex, and his requests are constantly growing.

and money - money not for the MC - money for the peace of mind of Adrianna herself. nothing more.
being a woman costs money. being a whore costs even more money - a whore needs to take care of her body, eat well in order to stay in a sexy and desirable shape longer.

=)
Adriana cant know there is money part of her corruption was insecurity.
at some point Adriana needs to care about one thing and one thing only her Master.

letting any of them feel safe as a standard is a bit contra productive.
he has gone way out of his way to break his pets resistance by force, with Adriana keeping her under his thumb, making sure she does not get a job, and that he controls the money, and her.

the purpose is to Own his pets and breeding them is the next logical step.
(there is no pregnancy tag so maybe not)

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

=)
But Adrianna is not a whore. Its not in his personality, and the MC has no reason to turn her into one.

Thats the point i was making, not about pregnancy.

Adrianna up to this point wants to please the MC, and the MC seeks self satisfaction above all. The game clearly told us that there is no sortage of women if they need more girls to work on the strip club, specially with the MC overpaying them since he doesnt care about money, what would be the point of using the MC's treasures?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
But Adrianna is not a whore. Its not in his personality, and the MC has no reason to turn her into one.

Thats the point i was making, not about pregnancy.

Adrianna up to this point wants to please the MC, and the MC seeks self satisfaction above all. The game clearly told us that there is no sortage of women if they need more girls to work on the strip club, specially with the MC overpaying them since he doesnt care about money, what would be the point of using the MC's treasures?
I would be very surprised if he were to ever share Adrianna. Not so sure about the others. He already caught one of them cheating in game (before becoming his) and the other is presented as happily married (so the assumption is that she and hubby have sex but not in game).
I do see him parading Adrianna around at the strip club. It's like he is doing now, only without the camera,

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
ok, not whore - let it be slut. more precise - personal slut, that better? (i'm not a native english talker. whore-slut-slut-whore is the same for me - different words with identical meaning = lewd woman)
about word whore - "blame canada!"(c) - i mean google translator insert wrong word whore instead slut. blame google. and i overlooked.
ok? no offence.

Adrianna up to this point wants to please the MC, and the MC seeks self satisfaction above all.
Adrianna longs for long-missing sex as a way to relieve everyday stress. The son wants sex from her - this is very convenient for Adrianna. and so she agrees to "help each other." I can recall the first innocent contact, when Adrianna, without a chair, climbed onto the top shelf for a book and "didn't notice" how the MC was groping her ass. although she could go to the dining room and take a chair from there and climbing onto it herself to take a book. I think she teased him herself from the first day, deciding to tie him to her sex, so that her son would not leave her anywhere. This is what I would rather believe.

The game clearly told us that there is no sortage of women if they need more girls to work on the strip club, specially with the MC overpaying them since he doesnt care about money, what would be the point of using the MC's treasures?
the club is an official business. as the MC himself stated, "no drugs!". and if so, then dividends cannot be instantaneous and large. the club is a "work in the long run". requires a lot of investment and brings dividends little by little and not immediately. immediately if the club "goes to zero" - already happiness, but it is still far from self-sufficiency.
I don’t think that the MC is a great manager (remember how much % from the client the MC promised to pay the girls?) and i don't quite sure that under his management the club will immediately begin to make a profit. I mean, MC need MOAR money at start.
for a long time the Internet project "Adriana sexy MILF" will be needed as a source of investment capital (as a kind of crowdfunding project). because it is not known when the club will be self-supporting. and when the club starts to bring a stable profit - then the Internet project "Adriana sexy MILF" can be closed, and then Adrianna will turn into a homemade delight for the eyes of the MC and the source of his sexual satisfaction.

MC also have bottomless black hole named Scarlett - this golddigger need... (SUDDENLY!!!) GOLD.

and about pregnancy - i hardly know about "one thing leads to another": yesterday Adrianna not wanted do blowjob with swallowing the semen - and today MC fuck her... relationship is progressing. and you may youself approximate what is "after tomorrow" will be.
sooner or later...
but the beginning of further Adrianna's corruption is laid: this is a long-awaited orgasm, which she has not had for so long.

Last edited:
Reactions: otoboke

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i like thew game so far, but i really don't like how MC treat his mum...it's way to mean to this lovely woman that would cross so many limits for the love of his son...i would prefer if the MC stop being so mean with her and apprechiate much what she is doing...don't mind if he is mean and commanding\manipulate the others women, but how he treats his mum is way too bad..he says he love her , but don't seems love at all to me.Dev should be redo some of the dialogue with the 2...he hurts me see and lsiten how much eman he is...he already achieved so much... if he really love her, he must be more understanding and caring at least with his mom. don't u think so?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ahhh and the damn gold digger Sfcarlet is to much too... why MC spend the hard earned Mom money work for this cunt?? this is really too much to me. dev, let be MC a bit more less mean and bit more caring about his Mum...he says he loves her..but again this not seems fair to me

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
i like thew game so far, but i really don't like how MC treat his mum...it's way to mean to this lovely woman that would cross so many limits for the love of his son...i would prefer if the MC stop being so mean with her and apprechiate much what she is doing...don't mind if he is mean and commanding\manipulate the others women, but how he treats his mum is way too bad..he says he love her , but don't seems love at all to me.Dev should be redo some of the dialogue with the 2...he hurts me see and lsiten how much eman he is...he already achieved so much... if he really love her, he must be more understanding and caring at least with his mom. don't u think so?
Personally, I like this "evil", as you say, MC. Why do in this game what has already been shown hundreds of times in other games of the similar genre? I hope to see more inappropriate and rude behavior with his mother. It's for some scenes like this that I adore this game. :love:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I don't think the MC knows how to be understanding and caring. Adrianna gets off easy compared to the other women. :ROFLMAO:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
sometimes the doctor brings a bunch of bitter medicines to the patient - and all so that the patient is cured. I hope that my message will be clear.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Adrianna longs for long-missing sex as a way to relieve everyday stress. The son wants sex from her - this is very convenient for Adrianna. and so she agrees to "help each other." I can recall the first innocent contact, when Adrianna, without a chair, climbed onto the top shelf for a book and "didn't notice" how the MC was groping her ass. although she could go to the dining room and take a chair from there and climbing onto it herself to take a book. I think she teased him herself from the first day, deciding to tie him to her sex, so that her son would not leave her anywhere. This is what I would rather believe.
Cool theory btw.
Kinda win-win situation, if Adrianna is just an internally depraved girl, who subconsciously desires to being punished and roughly treated. No one hurted, everybody happy.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
For me I hope for a sort of "Happy Harem Ending" where the Women all "come around" and accept their "Corruption". I believe it could fit well with the Story and maybe it was foreshadowed wit the recent change in Jenna a little bit. Although it may be dissapointing for those that hope for a more darker Ending.
BTW whoring/prostitution not contradicts with happy harem.

Vakkyr

Jun 18, 2017
BTW whoring/prostitution not contradicts with happy harem.
I would agree, at least partially. I believe there are a lot of different definitions of what a "Happy Harem Ending" entails for everyone. For me, Sexwork can be a part of it as long as it fits with the Characters Personality. As an example, Kate or the Bimbo whose surgery we paid for, those I can see becomming voluntarily Sexworkers. Characters like Emma, Adriana and (most likely) Linda I believe it wouldn't fit very well with whom they are Personality wise. Of course you could still make them all so Mindbroken and kind of erase their Personalitys so they do "Happily" whatever MC want's, but, at least for me, that would be not a "Happy Harem Ending".

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
I just love what the Author has done. It's not even about the characters or the story, I just like everything incredibly. This game is so to speak my taste.And I'm sure if things continue to develop in this vein, the ending will go for me 100%.
Yeah this game is perfect for my taste too, the girl looks amazing, especially their body, though tits are a bit too big and Adrianna face look a bit too pointy for me at first, she start to grow on me slowly, not complain or anything as girls in this game still look waybetter than those plastic, overdone-surgery and barbie doll-like girls from alot of those popular adult novel games,probably top 3 of my all time favorite (right after Eternum and Ripple, and Nefari in Mythic Manor), only thing i do have to complain is the lack of animated sex scene, it would've been great and do some justice for all these beautiful MILF chicks.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes