ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
Do you remember the movie "Adrenaline" with Jason Statham? I'd like to see one interesting scene from that movie (time 54:28) that I think fits the game, if you know what I mean. :sneaky:

tens

May 11, 2017
Do you remember the movie "Adrenaline" with Jason Statham? I'd like to see one interesting scene from that movie (time 54:28) that I think fits the game, if you know what I mean. :sneaky:
Movie was called . I just checked out the scene, i'll say it's hard to do with the mother, but her sister could fit that role. Especially if that is the way her husband finds out.

Reactions: ewokk

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
Movie was called . I just checked out the scene, i'll say it's hard to do with the mother, but her sister could fit that role. Especially if that is the way her husband finds out.
Thank you. My mistake, I did not check the original title.
I don't think it's that hard to implement with a mother. I think it's doable. Oh, how I would love to see something like that in a game. That would be a diamond. :love:

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
What is the scene?

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
I've realized that "corruption" is what I'm into. It's why I'm no longer crazy over Glamour since it implemented the BB storyline. The whole corruption aspect felt rushed.

I've been following the game corruption for along time and have seen it through. Got any other suggestions?
Mmm The Tyrant by sad dog.
But heads up with that, its unfinished. Tons to play and enjoy though.
There are a few more but they really aren't corruption. More like go-along after awhile.
Restore her career
Shut up and dance
Straightened times - grindy.

Reactions: flxgrm

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Anybody know any similiar games where a family member is corrupted like this?
Not exactly what you requested, but I want to recomend this game: News Desk. Protagonist corrupting his milf collegue, being merciless to her and almost ruinning her life. When he corrupted also her teenage daughter and forced them to have mother-daughter sex - I almost died :eek:, that was crazy and kinky af. Corruption aspect is very well developed there. This game gives me RHC vibes.
By gameplay it can be comlicated, because it's an deckbuilder card game, at first run I just lose and get game over. But nothing too hard, just needs proper planning, and totally worth it. Everyone should try it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Mmm The Tyrant by sad dog.
But heads up with that, its unfinished. Tons to play and enjoy though.
There are a few more but they really aren't corruption. More like go-along after awhile.
Restore her career
Shut up and dance
Straightened times - grindy.
I love how RHC is on such decentness level so can be suggested in it's own thread. :PogChamp:

Reactions: flxgrm and oste22

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I've realized that "corruption" is what I'm into. It's why I'm no longer crazy over Glamour since it implemented the BB storyline. The whole corruption aspect felt rushed.

I've been following the game corruption for along time and have seen it through. Got any other suggestions?
https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-party-must-fall-v0-4-alpha-nitrolith.100153/
Hero Party Must Fall is one of the best corruption games, the current 0.40 filled with bugs though so better download the previous version.
also this thread have a lots of corruption recc: https://f95zone.to/threads/mygamelist-corruption-ntr-heavy-list-update-11-10-22.51406/

Reactions: flxgrm

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I started playing this game because of the character models, especially Adriana. She is beautiful. I kept playing in the hope that both the storyline and the MC would get better, but now I'm to the point where I can't take any more of this evil whiny psycho loser punk ass bitch rapist of an MC. This kid deserves a serious beat down. I'm talking multiple, multiple broken bones type beat down, gouge his eyes out, then cut off his dick, shove it down his own throat, and wire his mouth shut. It's a shame because this game could have had so much potential but that is destroyed by this idiotic psycho MC wannabe alpha male. He is nowhere close to being an alpha male and failing miserably at it. Not to mention the absolutely horrible Google translated bastardized English.

Last edited:

oste22

May 31, 2017
I started playing this game because of the character models, especially Adriana. She is beautiful. I kept playing in the hope that both the storyline and the MC would get better, but now I'm to the point where I can't take any more of this evil whiny psycho loser punk ass bitch rapist of an MC. This kid deserves a serious beat down. I'm talking multiple, multiple broken bones type beat down, gouge his eyes out, then cut off his dick, shove it down his own throat, and wire his mouth shut. It's a shame because this game could have had so much potential but that is destroyed by this idiotic psycho MC wannabe alpha male. He is nowhere close to being an alpha male and failing miserably at it. Not to mention the absolutely horrible Google translated bastardized English.
You have the warning on the first page to read before playing the game, you ignore it and you still download and play the game, and come to bitch about it here. o_O

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Had the MC been raised by his mom instead of his dad, I would assume his sense of morality would have been much different. It seems reasonable to me that the MC is a bit 'rough around the edges'. I think it is worth noting that these women in his life all could have just said 'no' and walked away, but they didn't.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Had the MC been raised by his mom instead of his dad, I would assume his sense of morality would have been much different. It seems reasonable to me that the MC is a bit 'rough around the edges'. I think it is worth noting that these women in his life all could have just said 'no' and walked away, but they didn't.
I don't think so, if the MC had lived with Adrianna from the beginning he'd have already fucked her 100 times. He's obsessed with her

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes