ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the police woman does not seem like an active "bottom bitch", but it would be nice that she would come back as a sub.
She did seem to not fully accept that she enjoyed it, but she seemed easier than most to "accept her abuse"
no, I don’t consider Megan as a bottombeach, no (maybe I put it wrong? or is it just another joke of the translator? maybe I misunderstood who bottombeach is?). no, I see Megan as a "baked" cop (who gets paid for her services with good sex).

and as for personal protection when walking with whores around the city - I just don’t know what to think. maybe buy a pimpmobile and hire a female security driver? ha, I like this idea! =)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Congratulations! and envy =) I can't download... can't be a patron. (sanctions... big politics) =) I'll wait until they post it here.
* sat on a chair with nails* (to make it more convenient to wait)

37zsy

Jul 20, 2021
I can't pay Kalyha, I'm in the biggest country in Asia, Can Kalyha solve this problem?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I can't pay Kalyha, I'm in the biggest country in Asia, Can Kalyha solve this problem?
dude, I haven’t put a facepalm on anyone yet, but for some reason i want to do an exception for you.
Kalyha did not impose sanctions on your great Asian country - he himself suffers through his wallet from these sanctions. and he is not able to influence the passage of payments to his wallet from your largest Asian country. In other words, be patient and wait. and don't get upset! your indignation will achieve nothing. unless you add facepalms to yourself ...

• Haha
Reactions: lolbenis and 37zsy

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Mirroring the new update. Give me a little while.

Edit: The game Dev has requested I let them update the links in one weeks time, as to allow Patreon supporters to have priority. I'm respecting their request so I have cancelled my uploads.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Mirroring the new update. Give me a little while.

Edit: The game Dev has requested I let them update the links in one weeks time, as to allow Patreon supporters have priority. I'm respecting their request so I have cancelled my uploads.
*Obelix nodding knowingly moves away from the potion cauldron*
*mumbles* okay, just 168 hours...

Reactions: jkIII and Mirnation
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes