Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
Is pretty much all the sex in this game non-consensual? Not a big fan of rape... I understand it's a blackmail and corruption game but figured I'd ask.
I would say most of it isn't rape but it's not exactly consensual either i'd say a solid 80% is right on the edge though

only consensual relationships i remember is the redhead Scarlett and Kira? with the white hair

Entire game is about the MC being manipulative as fuck and pushing them way beyond what they're comfortable with sometimes gently with blackmail but other times he straight up rapes them and holds the blackmail over their heads to keep them quiet

There's no wholesome relationships they're all extremely manipulative even the ones that are consensual

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Restore Her Career.
  • *updated
  • *updated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I like this one but it starts to become stale. It doesn't help that I don't like the MC that much (not that I'm in for him anyway). Now that this update has been released, I hope the focus will be on When It All Started.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Jenna, Scarlett, Emma and Kate.

And for some fucking odd reason, all these women with American names ... are Japanese.

(Hint to developer: Do not use a Japanese game to do screenshots if you want to depict American women)

Also: Your mother is a model.
REALLY? So you're like five years old and your mother is 30, or what? It's not like any woman over the age of 40 have modeling as their only income.
it's honey select, baby! it's honey select! =)
when you use HS - all characters in VN seen as japanese or koreanese... =)

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Is the dev the one who updated the game here? Or did someone else upload it? [Hope it is the dev who uploaded the game here otherwise it might cause him to lose trust in the site and stop uploading each new update for the game here]

Asking because I don't see Kalyha's usual message that he posts after releasing each update on this site.
Well, I kind of expected it to leak before a week, but I didn't think it would be that fast haha...

To be honest, I'm a little dissapointed. Not for me (as it doesn't really matter as my game as always been free and this update was going to be upload here by myself anyway) but dissapointed for the people supporting my work. I wanted to make an early access to thank people supporting me, it's the kind of things I wanna do to show gratitude.
But well, not really my fault then. :rolleyes:

So to be clear, I'm not the one who uploaded the links in the thread, so as it is written, download at your own risk.
I will update the thread myself next weekend by adding some changes and building the chapter 0.24 only.

Anyway, feedback still appreciated. :)

Bunty365

Dec 15, 2022
Hi first of all your both games are great and what about adding animation sex scenes and option of pregnancy in future updates

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi first of all your both games are great and what about adding animation sex scenes and option of pregnancy in future updates
Use your imagination, Luke! =)
computer animation in RenPy projects in 99% of cases - SUXX full of blunders! (do you want to spoil RHC with blunders?)
imagination - rulezz forever! imagination never fails!
the animation will always contain collisions that the creator of the animation did not know about at the stage of designing the scene, and this will turn out to be blunders and blunders will spoil the whole aesthetic impression of the scene.

NO ANIMATION to the RHC!!!

Reactions: Bunty365
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes