DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Wow, new update does not disappoint. Recommend subscribing to the dev on subscribestar. At 2 dollars its more than fair, even at 5 or above its worth it imo. Scarlet is really really hot with her new body

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Is pretty much all the sex in this game non-consensual? Not a big fan of rape... I understand it's a blackmail and corruption game but figured I'd ask.

Vanair

Jul 12, 2021
Is the dev the one who updated the game here? Or did someone else upload it? [Hope it is the dev who uploaded the game here otherwise it might cause him to lose trust in the site and stop uploading each new update for the game here]

Asking because I don't see Kalyha's usual message that he posts after releasing each update on this site.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Is the dev the one who updated the game here? Or did someone else upload it? [Hope it is the dev who uploaded the game here otherwise it might cause him to lose trust in the site and stop uploading each new update for the game here]

Asking because I don't see Kalyha's usual message that he posts after releasing each update on this site.
I'm more than sure the update's been leaked ahead of schedule.

Reactions: oste22

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is pretty much all the sex in this game non-consensual? Not a big fan of rape... I understand it's a blackmail and corruption game but figured I'd ask.
They all could just walk away, but they have reasons why they think they can't.

TheDudeIAm

Jun 7, 2020
Is this animated or was it ever animated because I thought I played this before and it was? However, I may be thinking about something else.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes