ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well, I kind of expected it to leak before a week, but I didn't think it would be that fast haha...

To be honest, I'm a little dissapointed. Not for me (as it doesn't really matter as my game as always been free and this update was going to be upload here by myself anyway) but dissapointed for the people supporting my work. I wanted to make an early access to thank people supporting me, it's the kind of things I wanna do to show gratitude.
But well, not really my fault then. :rolleyes:

So to be clear, I'm not the one who uploaded the links in the thread, so as it is written, download at your own risk.
I will update the thread myself next weekend by adding some changes and building the chapter 0.24 only.

Anyway, feedback still appreciated. :)
forgive me, father, for I am sinful and weak - I could not resist the temptation and downloaded the leaked version, I did not endure the prescribed week as you ordered to wait. but in my defense I will say that your creation is magnificent! =))) thanks! Amen.

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
Use your imagination, Luke! =)
computer animation in RenPy projects in 99% of cases - SUXX full of blunders! (do you want to spoil RHC with blunders?)
imagination - rulezz forever! imagination never fails!
the animation will always contain collisions that the creator of the animation did not know about at the stage of designing the scene, and this will turn out to be blunders and blunders will spoil the whole aesthetic impression of the scene.

NO ANIMATION to the RHC!!!
Honestly animations can be nice but a well written scene with a appropriate amount of pictures is always better than a animation that took the dev 5x the time making them rush the writing or delay for months on end

Reactions: Urk and hawk784563

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
you dont need save you can use gallery
Gallery doesn't show you the entire story, only adult scenes.
Well... some people don't care about the story so I guess it can work lol

• Haha
Reactions: VIRGO1998

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Honestly animations can be nice but a well written scene with a appropriate amount of pictures is always better than a animation that took the dev 5x the time making them rush the writing or delay for months on end
This game is not my cup of tea with the mc being the way he is, but what I'm posting is just an agreement with what you said. I'll take extra still images over animations any day of the week.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Great update, as always. The only thing I dislike is adding a new side-character. Can't wait to see how it all will progress, strip club content, new photosessions, Jenna and everything.
But can't lie, looking at the pace throws me into despair: 0.23 was 5 months ago, so logic says that 0.25 will out in july, and 0.26 at december, if we get lucky, rather in january of 2024, because holidays and etc. So it get to the point when two updates per year. Now I really hate WIAS.
(´。_。`)

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
good update. a little short, but imo pretty story heavy, breaks very important milestone.
I accepted "rules" of the game, but I feel REALLY sorry about Linda. Imo she doesn't deserve this kind at all and need at least some love...

meia666

Jul 9, 2020
Great update Kalyha as usual short but great not a fav of scarlet still kinda feel as a feeler char. would have prefered more of the others kekeke or lindas daughter xD

Sokano

Aug 13, 2017
Great update, as always. The only thing I dislike is adding a new side-character. Can't wait to see how it all will progress, strip club content, new photosessions, Jenna and everything.
But can't lie, looking at the pace throws me into despair: 0.23 was 5 months ago, so logic says that 0.25 will out in july, and 0.26 at december, if we get lucky, rather in january of 2024, because holidays and etc. So it get to the point when two updates per year. Now I really hate WIAS.
(´。_。`)
Yeah, this is why having two games on the go is lose-lose, really.

You either get fans of both who have to wait a long time for significant progress to be made in either, or fans of only one who have to wait even longer.

I feel it's far better to ideally dedicate effort to completing one title, or perhaps apply some 'out of hours' work on the second title unbeknownst to anyone so it's already lined up and good to roll out (perhaps even with a headstart of some versions lined up and waiting) once the first is finished.

Reactions: 37zsy
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes