Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Great update, as always. The only thing I dislike is adding a new side-character. Can't wait to see how it all will progress, strip club content, new photosessions, Jenna and everything.
But can't lie, looking at the pace throws me into despair: 0.23 was 5 months ago, so logic says that 0.25 will out in july, and 0.26 at december, if we get lucky, rather in january of 2024, because holidays and etc. So it get to the point when two updates per year. Now I really hate WIAS.
(´。_。`)
Just so you know, next update is gonna be for RHC, and I dont take 5 months for an update as I released WIAS v0.03 in late november.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Just so you know, next update is gonna be for RHC
Yay! Happy to hear that.
and I dont take 5 months for an update as I released WIAS v0.03 in late november.
I understand it, Kalyha. I'm not calling you lazy or something. I'm just saying how it looks from the point of view of those who not interested(yet) in WIAS, or prefers RHC to progress, or sees WIAS as RHC's competitor for your time.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Yay! Happy to hear that.

I understand it, Kalyha. I'm not calling you lazy or something. I'm just saying how it looks from the point of view of those who not interested(yet) in WIAS, or prefers RHC to progress, or sees WIAS as RHC's competitor for your time.
Yes I understand.
My other project has been refreshing and helped me keep motivation, but now I realize that it's too difficult to work on two games at the same time because I loose track of what I'm doing. So I want to focus way more on RHC this year and make WIAS very secondary for now.

So next update is for RHC and let's see about the next one too.

Feb 26, 2022
I HATE honey select, all women are like barbie dolls with skin made out of plastic. And unfortunately all games showing feet related stuff (my kinda stuff) look terrible/ aweful / dreadful.
What I really like in this game is the Writing / Story telling. It depicts mommy's degradation into sluttery very nice and I won't lie to you, Adrianna's growing addiction to cum swallowing made ME cum last night.

So dear developer, please continue your work. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
very nice that there are finally 2 girls in the harem, hopefully the changes in Scarlet´s live are too many for her husband and soon the Mc will setup a more permanent living "situation" where he can have his girls more at hand...

Reactions: oste22

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Yes I understand.
My other project has been refreshing and helped me keep motivation, but now I realize that it's too difficult to work on two games at the same time because I loose track of what I'm doing. So I want to focus way more on RHC this year and make WIAS very secondary for now.

you should do a poll on which project the people want to see so that you will have no doubt on which project to work on. Pretty sure it will be 90% RHC.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I don't mean to come across as mean, but... Surely, SURELY you could have someone help you even just a little bit with the writing, right? I like the themes of the game a lot, but the grammar mistakes make it so I can never get myself immersed with the game. I'm not a native english speaker, so believe me I understand how hard it can be but come on... There are a lot of mistakes that a quick google search would fix.

Is there some app, somewhere I could contact you? There are some mistakes that you could easily fix if someone just pointed out the corrections. The renders are good, I believe a lot of people shy away from your game simply because of the grammar, and even just a few corrections can go a long way to fix that.

Reactions: masterdc1976

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I don't mean to come across as mean, but... Surely, SURELY you could have someone help you even just a little bit with the writing, right? I like the themes of the game a lot, but the grammar mistakes make it so I can never get myself immersed with the game. I'm not a native english speaker, so believe me I understand how hard it can be but come on... There are a lot of mistakes that a quick google search would fix.

Is there some app, somewhere I could contact you? There are some mistakes that you could easily fix if someone just pointed out the corrections. The renders are good, I believe a lot of people shy away from your game simply because of the grammar, and even just a few corrections can go a long way to fix that.
I could help, I am a developer (mostly java) , not english but there are plenty of mistakes that could use an extra set of eyes...
this would mean I would need access to latest code.... :sneaky:(y) ... jejej
I would do it for free as I already, play it , it would not be much effort to help out... I often check the code and do my own cheats in some games that don't have a walkthrough

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I could help, I am a developer (mostly java) , not english but there are plenty of mistakes that could use an extra set of eyes...
this would mean I would need access to latest code.... :sneaky:(y) ... jejej
Honestly I'm not even asking for access to anything, I'd just send him the corrected lines so he can input them in the game himself. There's stuff that would really only take a second, like for example I have seen the MC say 'underwears' a handful of times when that word doesn't even exist. The plural of underwear is just that, underwear. It's an uncountable noun.

Fixing those small mistakes would make a lot of people give the game the chance it deserves.

37zsy

Jul 20, 2021
You are forgiven.
I have been trying to support you, but I have no way due to policy reasons. Perhaps you can open a payment channel in a country with the largest territory in Asia to ~! I've been wanting to ask you a question. Do you write your own storylines? (I saw earlier that you said you had seen the end), this story has been updated in half a year, but at the same time I see your efforts! I like your work best!

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya25

37zsy

Jul 20, 2021
Yes I understand.

My suggestion is to push the RHC story to an acceptable position by adding additional WIAS characters to it, so that people have the patience to connect the WIAS characters to RHC (like the bathroom scene, what I thought would happen!). RHC can also include additional content in the middle of the WIAS story (which can be "exciting" without explaining too much about why the characters in WIAS are in this state), which requires you to add this part of the scene as you advance the WIAS story, so that the work will be even greater... 1+1 > 2. It's better than recreating the cafe lady story in RHC, after all the groundwork you've done WIAS... This two stories perfect tandem to highlight the character and more exciting!

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
My suggestion is to push the RHC story to an acceptable position by adding additional WIAS characters to it, so that people have the patience to connect the WIAS characters to RHC (like the bathroom scene, what I thought would happen!). RHC can also include additional content in the middle of the WIAS story (which can be "exciting" without explaining too much about why the characters in WIAS are in this state), which requires you to add this part of the scene as you advance the WIAS story, so that the work will be even greater... 1+1 > 2. It's better than recreating the cafe lady story in RHC, after all the groundwork you've done WIAS... This two stories perfect tandem to highlight the character and more exciting!
I totally like that idea. That cafe girl from 0.24 could easilly be one of Natasha's daughters or sister. But I admit that maybe I'm simplifying too much and it can harm WIAS's future story progressing. But there is nothing that multiverse/parallel_worlds concept can't fix. :giggle:
But personally I like how RHC makes a chamber impression, there is no dad, no even sisters, no school classmates, unlike to 99% of other games in this genre. So I think, less characters = better. But at the same time, I like all that strip club thing, which would be immposible without new characters, so I don't know. o_O

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019

I'd be crazy to refuse some help about my english. :)
Gonna send you a private message.

I have been trying to support you, but I have no way due to policy reasons. Perhaps you can open a payment channel in a country with the largest territory in Asia to ~! I've been wanting to ask you a question. Do you write your own storylines? (I saw earlier that you said you had seen the end), this story has been updated in half a year, but at the same time I see your efforts! I like your work best!
I have a Patreon and SubscribeStar page, China can't use these sites? Well I don't really know which website that allow people from asia to subscribe to be honest.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Gonna send you a private message.
Yay, the power of community and friendship will make RHC shine! :3

Well I don't really know which website that allow people from asia to subscribe to be honest.
I just googled, - shure allows. I don't know if it provides any instruments to share your work between your donators, but I saw a lot of eroge developers, who have buymeacoffee pages.

upd: mainpaige says "Sell anything you like" and something about membershiping, so I guess it is have everything.

Last edited:

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Im realty hyped for next update csnt even imagine what will Adrianna do, do we get the Jenna and Adrianna session soon ?
Oh, there is not a single day goes by, since 0.23, without me imagining their next session :HideThePain:.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes