WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
45 and golddigger? funny combo =)
To be fair, she's workinged two dudes (that we know of), so she is skilled at her chosen trade.

edit: ... And 45 is a good time for upgrades, so she picked a good time to switch teams and hitch her wagon to a new star. i am over here talking myself up into thinking Scarlett is the real MVP of this world. Let's see how she uses her new assets.

no i mean scenes with heels...

so fuck girls with heels in scene. that's all

i can give you some example but i'm lazy to add picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya25

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
edit: ... And 45 is a good time for upgrade
I previously (some pages earlier) wrote about Scarlett that she would be an ideal MC couple in an adult business venture "[MCName] & co" - because she is quite cynical and knows what she wants (you want a lot of money? work hard and work well!) and she does not have the barriers that she needs break (as is the case, for example, with Adrianna, who needs to be constantly broken and pushed and persuaded). and Adrianna is just a loving mother and there are certain problems with her. Scarlett could be a sex instructor for new sluts and could also be a wingman who supplies new sluts to the club. she's the perfect business partner for the MC. This is a good find on the part of the author. in a sense, Scalett is almost like a second MC, but only in a skirt, "fuckable MC with tits and cunt".

Last edited:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
nah... it didn't work.
better luck next time *trollface* =)

Sure bud. Tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better. You won't convince me that drugging, raping, degrading and humiliating every female in MC's life is anything other than being a douche.
*Tips hat*
Good day, sir.

oste22

May 31, 2017
MC is a douche
Mc is different from your usual guy and that is why we like this game, but you are warned in the op. 90% games on this forum are “nice guy” boyfriend fucking all the girls, if that is your preference you can just click on any game with ratings above 4 chances are you are gonna like it. It just gets boring and repetitive after sometime, and you wanna play something like this, it’s one of the reasons that this is my fav game right now. I just cant understand that with all warnings in the op, people still download and play this game, and then come here to post stuff that they are warned about :FacePalm:

Reactions: Johny38

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Mc is different from your usual guy and that is why we like this game, but you are warned in the op. 90% games on this forum are “nice guy” boyfriend fucking all the girls, if that is your preference you can just click on any game with ratings above 4 chances are you are gonna like it. It just gets boring and repetitive after sometime, and you wanna play something like this, it’s one of the reasons that this is my fav game right now. I just cant understand that with all warnings in the op, people still download and play this game, and then come here to post stuff that they are warned about :FacePalm:
Basically what you said is that MC is a douche, It's just that you accept it and that's fine, at least you admit it.
Not complaining about it either, just stating a fact.

Reactions: ramvivat

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
To be fair, she's workinged two dudes (that we know of), so she is skilled at her chosen trade.

edit: ... And 45 is a good time for upgrades, so she picked a good time to switch teams and hitch her wagon to a new star. i am over here talking myself up into thinking Scarlett is the real MVP of this world. Let's see how she uses her new assets.

don't like the game, don't like the heels, no animation :(

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Kalyha thanks!
you the best!

but please, dude, hire yourself someone who is more literate in competent English, please. Please! Let him deal with drafts. spelling errors are terrible. I'm not English-speaking - I bleed my eyes. Please!

By the way, I remembered one piece of advice for a relationship between a man and a woman - listen to the woman and do as you see fit. The MC does exactly that.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Basically what you said is that MC is a douche, It's just that you accept it and that's fine, at least you admit it.
Not complaining about it either, just stating a fact.
I admitted for myself long ago that it is not important for me WHO does, it is not even so important HOW he does, - it IS important WHAT this WHO does.
and this WHO is doing SOMETHING GOOD. Admit it!

you can tighten the nut not only with a wrench, but also with a small vise or pliers - the result will be the same - the nut will be tighten. especially if you don't have a wrench handy.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I just wanna know since she's basically fully corrupted now
corrupted?
maybe I have a different idea of corruption? a corrupted character spreads corruption. but Emma does not seduce her son, which contradicts the thesis about her corruption. Emma isn't corrupt, she's just adjusted to her new reality. (women are generally more mentally flexible by nature, they are more adaptable, because they need to take care of their offspring.)
it’s just that Emma has a new man who, in a peculiar way, claimed his rights to her, showing a special kind of perseverance.

maybe you can call someone corrupt because it's Jenna - because she began to show herself in a strange way from the point of view of her husband - she began to ask him for anal sex (but failed, obviously because... you know why)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes