ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What's wrong with this picture?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great VN, though :). I love it.
haha =)
bad is the general who was not a soldier and did not get into the guardhouse.

the guy who sits in the mirror likes his woman more =)
and handwatches mirror-boy wear on the same hand as real MC.

Ghosts in the mirror (c)Asia

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
maybe you can call someone corrupt because it's Jenna - because she began to show herself in a strange way from the point of view of her husband - she began to ask him for anal sex (but failed, obviously because... you know why)
I'm not ready to consider Jenna as fully corrupted, until she willingly fistfuck Adrianna with both arms to the elbows. (★‿★)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
What are the chances that Linda will now help MC seduce (acquire?) Linda's daughter? Now that would be total corruption.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Restore Her Career v0.24.1

Hello guys, as promised, here the updated version v0.24.1 of RHC.

I fixed several little things and built the chapter v0.24.1 only for those who don't want to download the whole game. Even though I recuded the size of the full game quite a lot as it is around 3.5GB!
The greyed out choices during the last scene with Adrianna/Scarlett/MC have been added, so check it out again! :)
I also renewed the old scene when MC is spying on Jenna and realize that she is cheating on her husband.

Changelog:
- 47 new renders (Added additional content with more choices on the current last scene with Adrianna/Scarlett/MC).
- 52 old renders renewed (One old scene has been reviewed).
- Renewed Jenna's room.
- Fixed variables and some typos.
- Reduced the overall size of the game.

If you're curious about v0.24 changelog, check the thread's main page.
Enjoy.

oste22

May 31, 2017
Restore Her Career v0.24.1

Hello guys, as promised, here the updated version v0.24.1 of RHC.

I fixed several little things and built the chapter v0.24.1 only for those who don't want to download the whole game. Even though I recuded the size of the full game quite a lot as it is around 3.5GB!
The greyed out choices during the last scene with Adrianna/Scarlett/MC have been added, so check it out again! :)
I also renewed the old scene when MC is spying on Jenna and realize that she is cheating on her husband.

Changelog:
- 47 new renders (Added additional content with more choices on the current last scene with Adrianna/Scarlett/MC).
- 52 old renders renewed (One old scene has been reviewed).
- Renewed Jenna's room.
- Fixed variables and some typos.
- Reduced the overall size of the game.

If you're curious about v0.24 changelog, check the thread's main page.
Enjoy.
Damn, you are not stopping :D. Really appreciate your consistency !

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I remember Jack London's character Elam Harnish from Burning Daylight once said that when you hold a bear by the tail, it's dangerous to let it go - the bear will eat you.
I still think that sooner or later subscribers of "Adrianna the sexy MILF " will ask for a creampies. and the MC will not dare to refuse them, because no matter what anyone says, it is the web project, and not the club, that brings the main income (the club, of course, will also begin to generate income over time, but it will not be soon.) but for now - for now, let Adrianna training all her holes for future action. and where there are creampies - sooner or later, but inevitable errors in the calculations and random omissions in taking pills - BOOOM! - of course, pregnancy, because Adrianna has not yet left the fertile age. =) and it's good!

why I mentioned the bear - yes, because business is like the bear you hold by the tail. while you hold him by the tail, he runs away from you and will not attack - that is, the MC must satisfy the requests of subscribers, and the requests, as you yourself know, grow with time.
and then - perhaps pregnant sex ... because, I think, by that time, the MC will have broken so many barriers in Adrianna ...

the law of business - either you develop or you collapse.
The MC takes care of Adrianna, and therefore - the poor holes of Adrianna, there will be no mercy for them ...

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Only one thing distracts me in the last scene: when Adrianna answered "don't push your luck" to MC's suggestion. That was kinda dommy and passive-agressive. Rather she could say that she still too shy for it.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What can I believe in this picture in the spoiler? eyes or ears? by ears, I mean text that can be read aloud by a robot.
my eyes tell me that Linda put her head ON the MC's penis. but "ears" say that Linda put her head IN the MC's penis. (by the way, even the Japanese from "Unit 731" ( 731部隊 ) did not think of such inhuman cruelty, although they were still inventors while doing inhuman experiments on experimental LIVING people)

Last edited:

oste22

May 31, 2017
Maybe it’s time for Adrianna to wear more provocative clothes now that she accepted her role, it could be fun to make her wear the buttplug now all the time. MC can also gift her something new, like the necklace that says “Slut” or something, it would be pretty hot :D

Last edited:

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
Maybe it’s time for Adrianna to wear more provocative chlothes now that she accepted her role, it could be fun to make her wear the buttplug now all the time. MC can also gift her something new, like the necklace that says “Slut” or something, it would be pretty hot :D
Ohhhh, it would be great if Adrianna wore a see-through top. And not just at home.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Maybe it’s time for Adrianna to wear more provocative chlothes now that she accepted her role, it could be fun to make her wear the buttplug now all the time. MC can also gift her something new, like the necklace that says “Slut” or something, it would be pretty hot :D
Don't worry, something is coming. :p

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Restore Her Career.
  • *updated
  • *updated

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes