JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
This was an insanely great update! (24.1) :love: TBH, it could end here, and it would be a satisfying ending -- but I'm glad it will continue, of course!

Reactions: oste22

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
When the MC is spying on Jenna and find out she is cheating.

View attachment 2401426
very interesting, but is it Linda's husband with Jenna, purely by chance?
potentially this opens up the possibility of blackmailing Linda's husband. another thing for the sake of what to blackmail him - that's the question.
no gain from this tramp. =).
force LH to share Linda with the MC? for me it is both cruel and no adrenaline for the MC. The MC does not like to humiliate people just for the sake of humiliation, especially if people already do what he asks.
besides, the MC can come and have fun with Linda "under the nose" of her husband with the risk of being caught - much more adrenaline.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hypothetical thoughts out loud

Is there any benefit for the MC in the destruction of Jenna's family? in fact, she has a family - not a family, but so, one name, a complete misunderstanding. no children in common, no physical relationships. they just live under the same roof - that's all - how did she even get married?

no, Jenna needs to be pulled out of that pseudo-family swamp and relocated to her sister's house, where she is guaranteed male care.
although - the extra source of adrenaline may outweigh the desire to have free sex with an aunt.
although for adrenaline there is Linda.

yes, it is necessary to relocate Jenna to Adrianna's house... sometimes...

Reactions: honihole

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
hypothetical thoughts out loud

Is there any benefit for the MC in the destruction of Jenna's family? in fact, she has a family - not a family, but so, one name, a complete misunderstanding. no children in common, no physical relationships. they just live under the same roof - that's all
yes, it is necessary to relocate Jenna to Adrianna's house... sometimes...
Yes, only if Adrianna walks about in her see thru lingerie or microscopic top & shorts.
(And also have Jenna in same. After all, MC's house. MC's rules)

sTaZs

Jan 27, 2018
Just downloaded thru Mega but the game itself is not responding everytime i tried to open it. any help?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
guys, please remind me, I forgot about what scene Adrianna either thinks or says that she agrees to be humiliated and that her son calls different names. it seems (!!! exactly "it seems to be") that it was not in the 22nd and not in the 23rd update - but the entire 24th update flipped through and could not find it. Or maybe it was before? the memory is lousy...

oste22

May 31, 2017
Only one thing distracts me in the last scene: when Adrianna answered "don't push your luck" to MC's suggestion. That was kinda dommy and passive-agressive. Rather she could say that she still too shy for it.
Where did you get that ? I played the update only version and didnt get that on any option.

Reactions: Johny38

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Where did you get that ? I played the update only version and didnt get that on any option.
It means you didn't pay attention. it was when Adrianna left the guest room. Plus or minus a few frames look through and see for yourself. if not at 24 then at 24.1 - I hope you didn't erase 24 when you downloaded 24.1.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
It means you didn't pay attention. it was when Adrianna left the guest room. Plus or minus a few frames look through and see for yourself. if not at 24 then at 24.1 - I hope you didn't erase 24 when you downloaded 24.1.
In 0.24 too.
1676993839710.png

this phrase is a signal that Adrianna did not turn into a weak-willed doll (a conversation with Emma confirms this), did not break, but simply began to play her son's game, gradually "developing" in her own rhythm
Maybe you right. Also, I thought, maybe it was said in playful manner, then it changes completelly.

Reactions: oste22

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
She is strong willed woman but sadly naive and weak willed for mc because of you know she dont wanna lose mc again after many years.Personally for me she is best character in the game.
she is supermom - and i mean it.
naive? where? put finger.
she willingly submitted to son - yes. naive? - not sure.

Reactions: Knead6

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
With this update (a long time coming), I will renew my recent criticism of this developer. I like the story...but the renders lack explicit sex (except oral). I thought this might just exist with Adrianna, but it is the other characters as well. The clothing in place, while attractive, seems frequently to be a crutch. Others may disagree but I think this may be laziness because the nude explicit renders take more time. I'm posting this now and I will be watching to see if my conclusion continues to be supported as the updates (slowly) emerge.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Screenshot 2023-02-24 115110.png
That's cap bro. Dev trying to gaslight us right now.

Screenshot 2023-02-24 115622.png
Scarlet's about the same size as Adrianna. In fact I would even say that Adrianna's a little bigger.

image_2023-02-24_115333894.png
And the dev trying to gaslight us into thinking she bigger than Titty Monster Linda? I ain't falling for it, nice try dev. I see the truth.

Aug 30, 2022
Restore Her Career [v0.24.1] [Kalyha] – Compressed

/

/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes