clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Don't tell anyone, hush, but when I see Restore Her Career has been updated it takes mere seconds but the download has been started :D
One of the few games where I keep the zip file just in case it suddenly isn't on forum, can't just lose it like that :p
I know the feeling. I was about to call it a night because I was so tired, then I saw it dropped on SS. :)

Reactions: CubeD

_MooSe

Apr 1, 2023
Cant find any info in the tags. Does this game have animations (as in animated sex scenes?). The words "scene" has been used a few times in the change-log but i think it was about overall"scenes".

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Cant find any info in the tags. Does this game have animations (as in animated sex scenes?). The words "scene" has been used a few times in the change-log but i think it was about overall"scenes".
Yes but they are few most of the scenes are a collection of pictures

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Update 0.25 has a lot of changes in the beginning of the game with a lot more text envetn which is absolutely boring and at least if you have a lot of patience you can't turn the game off and on again because it's so BORING. The worst is the places where an attempt was made to bring in a sinful act, but they are just as sinful as before and damned, what should the whole now think and meet with everyone and everyone with everyday chatter. and why was it necessary to put Jean in a thick villa, the separate one in front of it was more believable than the snowy white bonzen house with mega cooking system...... no idea what the latest content is, I haven't gotten that far yet and at the moment i'm too bored with the game to feel any interest in playing it again.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
good 0.25 update. I like it.
however, in order to fill a whole shaker (0.5Liter) with sperm at a time, my sense of reality starts to strike. author, please, next time, you would be more careful with artistic exaggerations. even artistic exaggerations should at least somehow be logical. the size of Stan's balls won't allow that much cum to come out at once.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Sarcasm is great, but a game that doesn't stand out for its high-quality renderings and storyline, should at least have primitive animations.
The game might not stand out to you, but you are one among thousands of people on this site, not everyone is going to share your opinion, and considering the fact that over half the people on this game's thread are still enjoying the game with or without animations, I'd say your point is moot.

I for one don't mind that this game does not have animations. I've seen far too many games that added them which detracted from the story because they didn't blend well or they were janky and if given a choice between janky unblended animations or a bunch of screens portraying the same actions, I will go for the screens every time. You are entitled to your opinion though but don't expect others to agree with you.

ChesyPas

Feb 9, 2023
Update 0.25 has a lot of changes in the beginning of the game with a lot more text envetn which is absolutely boring and at least if you have a lot of patience you can't turn the game off and on again because it's so BORING. The worst is the places where an attempt was made to bring in a sinful act, but they are just as sinful as before and damned, what should the whole now think and meet with everyone and everyone with everyday chatter. and why was it necessary to put Jean in a thick villa, the separate one in front of it was more believable than the snowy white bonzen house with mega cooking system...... no idea what the latest content is, I haven't gotten that far yet and at the moment i'm too bored with the game to feel any interest in playing it again.
This game's best days were over about an year ago. Now it's just one more milking project which allows dev have passive income along with his main job. Even two actual sex scenes with Adrianna, both are ruined as much as possible :) Last 10 updates we get just the same primitive dialogues between main chars in different places. The same phrases like "-Remember, mom, you are my private slut. -Yes, MC, I'm." :D Honestly, I lost real interest to the game, jut check it's progress update once per month not expecting interesting content from the updates :)

Rikirex994

Feb 12, 2022
Can't make saves

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4110, in interact_core