kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
You have two choices in the previous shower scene. Each of them has a different outcome with this outfit at the shop,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not remember which version unlocks the one you are missing, but just try both, so you can have both scenes with the latex/rubber outfit in the shop

Reactions: Yukariin

Mikototo

Nov 6, 2018
You have two choices in the previous shower scene. Each of them has a different outcome with this outfit at the shop,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not remember which version unlocks the one you are missing, but just try both, so you can have both scenes with the latex/rubber outfit in the shop
Oh, thanks, didn't rolled back enough i guess.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
loved the update! i'm looking forward to more BDSM stuff with the mom like choking, hair pulling, whips, bondage, face slapping etc.. loved the scene in the shower with the mom, where it's like punishment and training and he gives her orders and slaps her face with his dick and stuff. really great scene.

this game is my favorite game ever. i know it has flaws, but the truth I'm always exited when an update drops, and it never disappoints.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Restore Her Career [v0.25] [Kalyha]

Unofficial compression release:-

JOIN ME:-

Little support please:-

Download link:-
Workupload

Bud it's already compressed here.

There is a game request compression thread here, use it to announce you are compressing games so people won't double compress them just like you did.

Reactions: BROS PORTS

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
loved the update! i'm looking forward to more BDSM stuff with the mom like choking, hair pulling, whips, bondage, face slapping etc.. loved the scene in the shower with the mom, where it's like punishment and training and he gives her orders and slaps her face with his dick and stuff. really great scene.

this game is my favorite game ever. i know it has flaws, but the truth I'm always exited when an update drops, and it never disappoints.
I can hardly imagine how it all fits together in one work in which the emphasis is on mild seduction and corruption - the transformation of a decent woman into a whore by the practice of "step-by-step, little by little", the tactics of "concessions in small things here and there".
and for BDSM practice, Adrianna is too "vanilla". she is still getting wet from the simple realization that her "owner" holds her in his arms like a whore, and, forcing her to spread her legs wide, publicly demonstrates her intimate areas.

Stan himself obviously is not a fan of BDSM.
although elements of BDSM in the form of spanking and butt plug - yes, there are, but that's all, and no more.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes