ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Kalyha, need clearance
this frame
screenshot0009.png
could you rewrite the comment for this picture? and it is very desirable without the use of pronouns, because it is not clear who exactly is being referred to. one might mistakenly think that Stan wants to make Rebecca herself submissive. I have already made an error of interpretation. Maybe. and perhaps not. it is not clear in which direction I should speculate on the development of the plot.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I recently read an interesting point in one article - in the pre-orgasmic state (as well as during the orgasm itself), a lot of areas in the brain of a woman turn off and the woman even forgets what fear is (the instinct of self-preservation also does not work), which Stan could use in his workouts, like training Adrianna for a public display as a striptease star, because he makes Adrianna a "universal soldier", doesn't he?
by the way, a vaginal vibroegg could help him in his training. he could insert such an egg into Linda and work out at the gym, picking her up in a moment of orgasmic brain fog, as he lifted Adrianna - it will help him break Linda more easily, because her brain barriers are much stronger. insert an egg into Linda, hold her in her arms like a whore long enough to fix in the memory of her body that being in such a position is safe enough and calm and even pleasant.
maybe even by tying up Linda beforehand.

damn it, I'm thinking like a book from a BDSM workshop... although I myself said against some time ago that I am against BDSM, that this is not included in the concept of this work... oops. Turns out I was being hypocritical. I admit I was wrong! but please consider that I was wrong from the bottom of my heart, not realizing. fortunately, there was no green and slippery troll sitting next to me =)

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Kalyha, need clearance
this frame
View attachment 2614405
could you rewrite the comment for this picture? and it is very desirable without the use of pronouns, because it is not clear who exactly is being referred to. one might mistakenly think that Stan wants to make Rebecca herself submissive. I have already made an error of interpretation. Maybe. and perhaps not. it is not clear in which direction I should speculate on the development of the plot.
The MC refers to Rebecca helping him out to make Adrianna subsmissive to him even in front of other people.

Kalyha you're doing a good job with RHC, I love this game. You just got a new Patron on Patreon
Please keep up the good work (I'd love to see more buttplug action ;))
Thanks a lot! Glad you enjoyed the game! Of course I'm not done with buttplug content, planning to add way more!

still no sex with Rebecca smh
Yes she has been a very side character until now, but she'll become important in Linda's corruption route now.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
My saves dont work. I got 0.25 and I just get that roll back thing and I cant skip to where I was before it. Can I do sth about it do I have to restart?

Ass licker

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 1228329

Overview:
After the death of your father you decide to move back home with your mother whom you haven’t seen for years. Lightning strikes when at the worst possible time, she loses her modeling job and is left with many bills left to pay. It’s up to you to take over as your mother’s manager to once again put food on the table. Though it’s not the only thing that you have in store for her. You might even find a way to take advantage of the situation and make her yours. However, she isn’t the only one that can be corrupted as your Aunt and best friend’s mother join the fray.

Warning: Read before download!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-07
Release Date: 2023-05-06
Developer: Kalyha - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Other Game: When it all Started
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Chapter only:
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2399227 View attachment 2399228 View attachment 2399229 View attachment 2399230 View attachment 2399231 View attachment 2399232 View attachment 2399233 View attachment 2399234 View attachment 2399235 View attachment 2399236 View attachment 2399237 View attachment 2399238 View attachment 2399239 View attachment 2399240 View attachment 2399241 View attachment 2399242 View attachment 2399243 View attachment 2399244
When are you going to release the android version

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
My saves dont work. I got 0.25 and I just get that roll back thing and I cant skip to where I was before it. Can I do sth about it do I have to restart?
Try some older saves, my saves from two last updates also was broken, but little earlier ones is ok.

When are you going to release the android version
Please use thread search or just turn to 2-4 pages back, there is two different uploaders who made android versions of 0.25.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Try some older saves, my saves from two last updates also was broken, but little earlier ones is ok.

Please use thread search or just turn to 2-4 pages back, there is two different uploaders who made android versions of 0.25.
Thanks I still cant use the skip button but I was able to use a save not so far back.

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
Just the fitting room scene with the cum residue on mom lips was great, followed by coming out of the fitting room, one of my favorite scenes. Still hoping for translucent clothing in a public place.

Reactions: otoboke

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
ok about missed sayer Caroline in standalone fix-update 0.24.1

need to add this
//
define Caroline = Character("Caroline", color="#f57878") #Light Red
define Customer = Character("Customer", color="#8a817f") #Grey
//
and all will be fixed.

this is for lazy people who lazy download complete game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flangers 007

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
ok about missed sayer Caroline in standalone fix-update 0.24.1

need to add this
//
define Caroline = Character("Caroline", color="#f57878") #Light Red
define Customer = Character("Customer", color="#8a817f") #Grey
//
and all will be fixed.

this is for lazy people who lazy download complete game.
Consider download the latest version. :p
Chapter v0.25 doesn't have that problem.

Just the fitting room scene with the cum residue on mom lips was great, followed by coming out of the fitting room, one of my favorite scenes. Still hoping for translucent clothing in a public place.
Outdoor scenes are more difficult to make as my CPU can't handle too much items at once, and since I like to add a lot of extra details in my environments it doesn't help haha... But gonna try my best! :)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Consider download the latest version. :p
Chapter v0.25 doesn't have that problem.

Outdoor scenes are more difficult to make as my CPU can't handle too much items at once, and since I like to add a lot of extra details in my environments it doesn't help haha... But gonna try my best! :)
yes but standalone chapter 25 don't have scene with Linda in the toilet. =))
standalone chapter 24 do not need saves and long fast forward for scene where Adrianna admits herself in love with son.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
But gonna try my best! :)
I really liked Adrianna's white suit. it shows so clearly that Adrianna got wet down there when Stan picked her up. as you can see, Adrianna herself subconsciously likes to be aware of herself as a whore. however, if it had NOT been like this from the very beginning, when Adrianna was still much younger - Adrianna would not have gone to work in the modeling business - let's start talking honestly, because models like to flash their ass, twirl their ass, draw attention to themselves - act like whores. and Adrianna was a successful fashion model for a long time, that is, the behavior of a whore is not "discovery of America" for her.

And yet Adrianna's white suit is a good scenario decision. Adrianna, getting wet down there, passively corrupts the rest of the harem girls.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes