BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
He will not share main girls (adrianna , emma, jenna, linda) (I dont care about scarlett one bit) I am sure of it. He is too possessive and proud to do it. The rest of them are a possibility and probably will be choice based idk. Though I still havent caught up to it yet but I have a general idea of whats going on. This is just my opinion so far.

Reactions: ramvivat

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
played this a long time ago, there is no sharing right? cause if we have forced sharing I rather skip this game and the game has netori right?

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Dad is dead
Mom is a bombshell with a modelling past.
She hasn't seen her kid for a long time so she'll be surprise by how handosme he is and how big his dick is when she catches him with a raging morning wood or in the shower.
Aunt is going to be the slut, I guess.

Nothing new on the horizon. But hey, I don't mind it, I shall see how it'll evolve. Dev, how long from one update to another? A month or it's just a side project you'll work on after school/work?
Can you send a link to this Amelie game?

Morho

May 16, 2023
yes not each girl is in his harem. for now.
harem in building stady.
but as minimum mother and Scarlett - yet may be considered as IN-harem girls from the point of MC's view.
Emma - also. Linda and Jenna - with time also his harem personal whores.
what about Kat and other club girls - this is theme to considering. shes not a harem girls for now and shes - yes, may be prostituted.
but girls from the game banner is inner-circle harem girls. look-no-touchy girls. stripper-only girls.

about Scarlett - when Scarlett in the club office asks the MC what he wants, try to answer "I want a harem" - and then Scarlett will be among the harem girls. you apparently answered differently and got a different result - your mistake, dude, your mistake!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
he consider her as "harem" member but NOT exclusive as dev take harem as mc buyed some whores and pimping them out...

i dont know why exactly u did not sended that renders to...they are just after (or before dont remember order)

anyusername

Oct 1, 2022
MC really mellows out after the spa. Suddenly simping Scarlett in the jewelry store, getting Emma's consent and affection, even running behind a tree, "you can come inside I''m on the pill" and "I'm suddenly single now" in the Kate scene. These actions don't match his previous behavior and feel like the writer suddenly decided to try and write more socially acceptable scenes.

This is a game that carries itself on two things. The main character being a broken edge-lord that does whatever he wants while ignoring everyone's feelings, and the characters that suffer and adapt to that.

Making him a normal MC takes that away.

edit: He's now seriously listening to his mom, and giving her genuine answers to address her concerns, instead of gaslighting her like before. This is not the same game.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
edit: He's now seriously listening to his mom, and giving her genuine answers to address her concerns, instead of gaslighting her like before. This is not the same game.
Interesting point over all. I think it's yes and no. He kinda comforts her by telling sweet words that she wants to hear (if I remember right, in the past he also was like this, but maybe now he is a little bit more sweet talker), but meanwhile he invite whores at their house and force Adrianna to share bed and bathroom with them, even without right to complain, leaving her no choice but accept new rules and her place as one of the whores. Slapping her face, humiliating her, calling her names, forcing her to wear skimpy clothes. I don't think this game shows signs of turning vanilla.

It's kinda really feels unexpected how MC getting interested in Scarlett, calling her princess, spends money on her and all. But I guess that his plan is to make the most spoiled girl kinda supperior over others in his strip-club and let her have her way with them, in all possible lewd and degrading kinds. Imagine Adrianna being disciplined and rulled by an almost stranger plastic bimbo bitch like "today you gonna wear this", "now you will do that", "go serve that table full of most perverted and touchy customers", "bend over, slut, I will punnish you for smiling not wide enogh while working" etc.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
MC really mellows out after the spa. Suddenly simping Scarlett in the jewelry store, getting Emma's consent and affection, even running behind a tree, "you can come inside I''m on the pill" and "I'm suddenly single now" in the Kate scene. These actions don't match his previous behavior and feel like the writer suddenly decided to try and write more socially acceptable scenes.

This is a game that carries itself on two things. The main character being a broken edge-lord that does whatever he wants while ignoring everyone's feelings, and the characters that suffer and adapt to that.

I assume his dad was a real asshat and he was his greatest influence before going to his mom's home. But he still has his mom's DNA also.
In his own warped way, I think he truly cares for his women.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

"everything flows, everything changes" - the best way to pacify a maniac is not to object to him, but to play along with him. from this point of view, Adrianna is acting wisely. however, along the way, she herself, apparently, liked the role that she was assigned to (still does nothing, still twirls her ass in front of the camera and receives material support for her own needs - in my opinion, any woman will appreciate this positively), that is, she found her pluses in the situation. and Emma became what is called "not quite a single woman" - even began to think about having another child - at least not strongly against this idea.

You need to look at the situation from many angles, not focusing on just one. otherwise you will receive false information about the situation.
also we see confirmation of my initial thesis in the scene in the toilet of the cafe-shop where the MC punished Linda for disobedience.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
personally i don't care how he acts, i want her to completely submit to everything he says whenever and wherever, as long as he doesn't do anything that hurts her or makes her sad but everything else goes. im fine with being rude and gaslighting as long as she doesn't feel emotionally hurt by it.

my perfect ending is all the girls willingly become subservient sex slaves that derive pleasure in serving.

Flangers 007

May 12, 2018
ok about missed sayer Caroline in standalone fix-update 0.24.1

need to add this
//
define Caroline = Character("Caroline", color="#f57878") #Light Red
define Customer = Character("Customer", color="#8a817f") #Grey
//
and all will be fixed.

this is for lazy people who lazy download complete game.
Where do you add those 2 lines ?

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes