Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Very frustrated that the game stops in the showers when Adriana is ready to offer everything, can't wait to see the sequel (will there be one?)
Story is not over, my brother, we will see continuation in about 40-60 days. Try best to hold on.
Next update is gonna focus on Adrianna only. First time in 26 updates! :)

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I wonder if this date will be vanilla, like all about love and romance, or filled with teasing and humiliation. :unsure:
Can't wait to see.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Allllmost fully broke Linda. Beautiful. Just need that last domino to fall...
Almost fully? ummmmm....
in the gym, she was strongly opposed to being picked up by Stan, although she allowed herself to be fucked with a creampie in the locker room. that is, Linda alone with Stan - yes, quite obedient to herself, but she is still not submissive enough, because in public she shows excessive self-will, she is still not broken enough, like, for example, Adrianna.
by the way, Adrianna is not yet broken enough - she is not yet ready to go to the subway dressed in one towel over her naked body.

it is also interesting to understand how much Emma agreed with the role prepared for her, how much she is ready to voluntarily do what Stan will tell her to do? How far is she willing to go in fulfilling Stan's demands?

I would, if I were Stan, have an "obedience competition". by the way, this would be an additional session of group corruption, when some corrupt girls corrupt others, less corrupt, by their example - "see how I can, it's easy and not painful, but somewhere even pleasant"
because girls is quite competitive =)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i really like the buttplug, hope her wearing it while going about her day becomes a common thing.
and as part of her humilation slash other girls corruption - buttplug must be seen by the other harem girls.
Jenna's anal beads too...

since Stan has already completely trampled Adrianna's pride to dust - he can impose a house rule on her, for example, if other harem girls come to visit, then Adrianna should walk in lingerie and with an anal plug.

at least in Lab Rats 2, watching other girls with high sluttiness add sluttiness the watching girl...

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukariin

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
another thought came.
if the last vestiges of pride died out in Adrianna when she allowed Stan to whip her face with his penis in the shower, then does this mean that she should also stop showing herself and intimate shame to the extent that he initially interfered with Adrianna in her relationship with Stan?
after all, it seems intimate shame and pride are very close feelings.
Guys, who is more literate on the topic of psychology, am I right? purely theoretically, should we expect regular vaginal sex of mother and son? Or is this my wishful thinking?

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Hope there will be anal scene with Adrianna, finally.
I'm shure there is no chance for such scene in 0.26. It will contradict with story pace of few last updates.
She is not ready yet. They just had traditional sex once, and not with complete agreement of Adrianna, because it was for business and under alcohol effect, with significant pressure of MC. The next part of the story will be about their lovey-dovey time, I think he will take her to some fancy restaurant, in a nice dress, buy her flowers maybe, make her feel like a special and beloved woman. Maybe just tease her a little bit here and there, maybe make her blow him in the restroom stall or in a taxi car, but nothing that can make her unhappy, in pain and frustrated. They will spend time strenghten their bonds, celebrating their transformation into lovers.
So you better not expect much depravity from 0.26, guys, or you will be disappointed. :WeSmart:

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes