Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i avoided this game several times after seeing its title and thumbnail and finally got hooked after readings its description.
OH BOI! THIS GAME IS A FREAKING GEM.
It has NEARLY EVERYTHING:
Hot Milfs.. thats it... Just kidding, but seriously the slow corruption and domination is paced so well for this game.. its absolutely fantastic. Even tho the MC is being annoying most of the time by being a bij but whatever.
The girls corruption pacing is really great here. Its not just easy sex starved women but they are seriously slowly getting corrupted and changed... its so freaking great, i cant describe it lol.

Also Emma is 2nd best woman after mom and I always love her scenes and I trust the dev to be cultured enough to def add scenes where they have sex near Alex. Amen.

GREAT GAME! Fullfills so many kinks and desires... also no bondage stuff so far is great and really soothing for my heart, haaaah...

11/10

Also... stewardess milf would just be perfect... then this game would cover up all of my darkest dreams... but that would be asking too much right... right?

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
i avoided this game several times after seeing its title and thumbnail and finally got hooked after readings its description.
OH BOI! THIS GAME IS A FREAKING GEM.
It has NEARLY EVERYTHING:
Hot Milfs.. thats it... Just kidding, but seriously the slow corruption and domination is paced so well for this game.. its absolutely fantastic. Even tho the MC is being annoying most of the time by being a bij but whatever.
The girls corruption pacing is really great here. Its not just easy sex starved women but they are seriously slowly getting corrupted and changed... its so freaking great, i cant describe it lol.

Also Emma is 2nd best woman after mom and I always love her scenes and I trust the dev to be cultured enough to def add scenes where they have sex near Alex. Amen.

GREAT GAME! Fullfills so many kinks and desires... also no bondage stuff so far is great and really soothing for my heart, haaaah...

11/10

Also... stewardess milf would just be perfect... then this game would cover up all of my darkest dreams... but that would be asking too much right... right?
Glad you enjoyed the game! :)

great game and tits
What else? :cool:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Glad you enjoyed the game! :)

What else? :cool:
oh yes! its really great. already replayed it again. i wished i would have found this later, then there would have been more content available. the waiting game is really hardcore, haha.
I also played your other title, When it all began, its also great, the milf getting blackmailed by the robbers are also a fun strings of fate to get mom and son closer... the mother looks so fine its just.. ugg.. great design, i just freaking love it!

Reactions: flxgrm

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I didn't see what happen, but thanks I guess haha..
There was whining again like "that damn Kalyha teasing us to death" :ROFLMAO:.
Some people just too eager for continuation, so they express it like they hate your work, but possibly it's just another kind of affection. :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalyha

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Only two things missing in this game to make this a 5 star.

1) Animation
2) Sanbox

Any plans?
You,want sandbox, you like blueballs go to another tread please, Sure animation would be good but would be time consuming and the developer needs more money to have those renders, Everyone hates sandbox why would people like it? You can try edging to compensate.

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
I really like this plot and storytelling since chapter 1. But why in v0.25 it's not available on mobile yet or I missed anything?

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I really like this plot and storytelling since chapter 1. But why in v0.25 it's not available on mobile yet or I missed anything?
Hello,

I don't support the mobile port, so it you want it you will need to ask for it in the appropriate thread. There should be a thread for android game requests in the forum, so you can always check it out and make your request.

Thanks for the comment tho. :)

Reactions: nghuytoan1

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Hello,

I don't support the mobile port, so it you want it you will need to ask for it in the appropriate thread. There should be a thread for android game requests in the forum, so you can always check it out and make your request.

Thanks for the comment tho. :)
Actually they did already even two versions of android ports. Kalyha, please add links to OP, people keep asking for them.
link1, link2.

Reactions: nghuytoan1

UncouthRouth

Apr 9, 2023
Just started playing this at random but holy shit the rape scenes in this game are so incredibly well written and constructed:love: this and Incubus City have given me a new appreciation for coercion and blackmail and I would love recommendations for games with similar themes from the people here

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Just started playing this at random but holy shit the rape scenes in this game are so incredibly well written and constructed:love: this and Incubus City have given me a new appreciation for coercion and blackmail and I would love recommendations for games with similar themes from the people here
iNSight of you, News Desk, Hero Party Must Fall. All three are incredibly good.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes