ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
By the way, if Jenna is Stan's anal whore, does this mean that Stan won't fuck her in the usual way, that is, in her pussy? or does Stan practice a division of labor? - in the sense that one "wife" sucks her husband's dick, another irons her husband's linen, and the third sweeps the floors in the house ...

heredur

Apr 26, 2020
it would be nice if adriana really got addicted to drinking sperm it would be nice too on a hot day stan offers her a popsicle made of cum

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Hi guys, the restore your career version is already 0. 26: 50%
time update 0.25 has run the game for me with what feels like 20 hours in the long beginning of events with endless dead texts bombadaore with really boring babble and superfluous earlier a leadership of Carakter. like the coffee or Linda's husband and daughter. which makes later dialog meaningless and some white messages are in the back but thanks
really the game has been killed by the developer. but have fun with it

• Angry
Reactions: otoboke

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi guys, the restore your career version is already 0. 26: 50%
let's hope the 90-10 rule doesn't apply =)

it's a rule from Murphy's Laws (laws of meanness), it says: if 90% of work takes only 10% of the time, then the other 10% of work (SUDDENLY) can take the other 90% of the time.

*spat over his left shoulder three times and tapped the table three times - to keep the jinx out*

Reactions: mortic90

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
time update 0.25 has run the game for me with what feels like 20 hours in the long beginning of events with endless dead texts bombadaore with really boring babble and superfluous earlier a leadership of Carakter. like the coffee or Linda's husband and daughter. which makes later dialog meaningless and some white messages are in the back but thanks
really the game has been killed by the developer. but have fun with it
yeah, i was literally skipping everything before adrianna finally gave him the first blowjob.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
yeah, i was literally skipping everything before adrianna finally gave him the first blowjob.
That part of the game was also very fun. It was intense in means of bending stubborn bitches to protagonist's will.

Hi guys, the restore your career version is already 0. 26:40% .
restore your career
I just imagined the game from Adrianna perspective, with her as a protagonist. That would be fun story, I think.
Would you guys like to play such game?

• Angry
Reactions: Lac and Zuhl

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
was probably the best felt 20 hours of texts dialogues must be endured before you have 1 ARSCH SLAP option before update 25 with the hour-long and unnecessarily text events it was more fluid and entertaining. but i think most of them will skip their marathon buttons click everyone has to point fingers now where Arnold and New Year's envy me his musten fingers as thick as an arm :LOL:

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
That part of the game was also very fun. It was intense in means of bending stubborn bitches to protagonist's will.

restore your career
I just imagined the game from Adrianna perspective, with her as a protagonist. That would be fun story, I think.
Um, I don't think it's funny to talk about dirty talk every day, but humor isn't a matter of taste.
The game was run through the nine and no text events and it's
just text events as you can call it massively dull and boring with zero statements and mostly repeated statements.
Jeana Adrian talk part double and simple household talk the massive that before drawn location introduction
with the coffee with the forever long discussion about something that
you were informed for in 5 minutes now also needs an hour for massive
everyday estimated. I have no idea what you find so funny
about it, but as I said, it's also a matter of taste. as said for me it killed the game in warest sinse of the word

obitus

Nov 22, 2020
even though the main character is a sociopath but damn he's so goddamn persistent and impatient. like dude, take it slow and soon you'll corrupt them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
some people here truely dont understand the beauty of manipulation and patience, always rushing everything, tz tz
all that cockblocking and frustrated verbal abuse on all dem wifes (and mom) just makes the result so much better.
tho i agree that the MC is a massive dick, especially whenever he is like: "shut up and do it" lmao

Sep 22, 2022

restore your career
No , I don 't like playing for a female character .

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This game ties into the fantasy that all women lust for cock, especially if it is big cock. A guy just has to break down those societal barriers to get to their true wants and needs.

MC just takes a more direct approach.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes