WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
was probably the best felt 20 hours of texts dialogues must be endured before you have 1 ARSCH SLAP option before update 25 with the hour-long and unnecessarily text events it was more fluid and entertaining. but i think most of them will skip their marathon buttons click everyone has to point fingers now where Arnold and New Year's envy me his musten fingers as thick as an arm :LOL:
I disagree. I also feel you may benefit from some extra reading.

Um, I don't think it's funny to talk about dirty talk every day, but humor isn't a matter of taste.
The game was run through the nine and no text events and it's
just text events as you can call it massively dull and boring with zero statements and mostly repeated statements.
Jeana Adrian talk part double and simple household talk the massive that before drawn location introduction
with the coffee with the forever long discussion about something that
you were informed for in 5 minutes now also needs an hour for massive
everyday estimated. I have no idea what you find so funny
about it, but as I said, it's also a matter of taste. as said for me it killed the game in warest sinse of the word
"humor isn't a matter of taste." That is a new take.

You intrigue me with your verbal stylings. Say more things about things, please.

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

oste22

May 31, 2017
I really cant wait for the update... It will probably come out early August, still a long way to go :rolleyes:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
It's not that I have problems, it's just that I'm busy at work and come back home very late these days. Can't spend much time on the game so progress is slow.
Making 10% in 2 weeks doesn't mean that 50% left is gonna take 10 weeks. It just depends on my free time and many other criteria. As long as RHC won't be my real job, I won't be able to plan updates and real schedule.
So don't try to count how many days it takes to get 1% because the time I can work on the game changes every day.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
It's not that I have problems, it's just that I'm busy at work and come back home very late these days. Can't spend much time on the game so progress is slow.
Making 10% in 2 weeks doesn't mean that 50% left is gonna take 10 weeks. It just depends on my free time and many other criteria. As long as RHC won't be my real job, I won't be able to plan updates and real schedule.
So don't try to count how many days it takes to get 1% because the time I can work on the game changes every day.
Not giving you grief.
Just doing silly math to the N-th degree from a previous post.
Never mentioned let alone complained about how long you (or any other developer) takes to create an update.
Do your thing. Take your time and make the game the best you're able.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Um, I don't think it's funny to talk about dirty talk every day, but humor isn't a matter of taste.
The game was run through the nine and no text events and it's
just text events as you can call it massively dull and boring with zero statements and mostly repeated statements.
Jeana Adrian talk part double and simple household talk the massive that before drawn location introduction
with the coffee with the forever long discussion about something that
you were informed for in 5 minutes now also needs an hour for massive
everyday estimated. I have no idea what you find so funny
about it, but as I said, it's also a matter of taste. as said for me it killed the game in warest sinse of the word
You know what's really are dull and pointless texts? - Your messages.
Ne you try the sin free endless prologue text that was introduced in update 0.25 and put it there as an interesting try and your biller then try to disguise it but. thank you for your confirmation. that ran there is not fun.

• Angry
Reactions: otoboke

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Pet Play? Hmm...

hmm.gif

I could imagine Adrianna would be into this after a little bit of convincing. It would help to earn more streaming money after all. I am quite sure of that. Kalyha, what do you think?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Pet Play? Hmm...

View attachment 2744323

I could imagine Adrianna would be into this after a little bit of convincing. It would help to earn more streaming money after all. I am quite sure of that. Kalyha, what do you think?
Uff I sure hope there wont be any pet play soon. Im not too fond of people wearing animal costumes and blah, im just praying for sexy scenes and sexy lingeries + sexy high heels, thats all im asking for *crossing fingers and praying*

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Who said anything about costumes? But a collar and and leash? And Adrianna on all fours eating cum from a bowl? That could work... :cool:
ooh, i see what you did there... im finely intrigued..

Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
I really like how the game's story is set up but I wish the MC is somewhat more smart in the ways he corrupt the ladies. Somehow he just sounds like a whining child to me whenever he argues with his mom.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I really like how the game's story is set up but I wish the MC is somewhat more smart in the ways he corrupt the ladies. Somehow he just sounds like a whining child to me whenever he argues with his mom.
mhh, i agree that it would be a bliss to see how the mc corrupts the other wives with more brain. so far he was blackmailing a lot and just forcing his huge *** into them until they started to feel really good.

tho i have to say, the way the mc corrupts the mother is actually smart. as Adrianna had barriers and there was no way for the mc to actually blackmail her or force her (he actually wanted to win her over instead of raping her which is nice in SOME way)

so the best way to corrupt his mom is by using fear of debts and EMOTIONAL blackmailing. nothing is worse than emotional blackmailing. you dont want to disappoint, you dont want to anger, you dont want to lose them so you do their bidding.
so the best way for a child to make his mother do its bidding is by "whining" to activate their maternal instincts so its actually the right way to do that.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
in 0.26 anal with Adrianna?
Curious of the mindset here... why would someone want to know this? This is a sincere question. I cannot understand why someone would need or want a spoiler.

Is it just to create a talking-point? I can appreciate that.

Is it a way to ask for an update on the update without directly asking for an update on the update?

Is it just curiosity and innocently asking with me reading too much into it?

Personally, I do not want to know and want to be surprised with these details.

Regardless, it's gonna be fun when the eagle finally lands!

Reactions: otoboke
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes