Hot Strawberry

Jul 7, 2023
I've always wondered how you do graphics like that. Do you model it yourself or is there a software program for making girls?

oste22

May 31, 2017
I just hope we are not at the point of even 50% of the game being finished. The potential scenes with combination of characters, all the unexplored kinks, this game can go on for atleast 20 more updates :D

Reactions: Johny38 and otoboke

HerbHoover

Oct 30, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I love massive and very large tits. Tits can be too big though. IMO, though none of the tits currently showing in the opening page photos look "too" big to me. Too big to me would be like maybe more than 3x the size of the character's head (and that's already MASSIVE).

So why am I bringing this up then if none of the tits are "that" big? I'm bringing this up, because it's nice to have some variation and I'm requesting the consideration of that. More variation in sizes, shapes, nipple sizes, nipple shapes, areola sizes, etc. Round and firm - fake looking. Soft and floppy - natural. Perky and pointy. Etc. I'm not recommending small tits, but some more variation. Different characters could be recognizable not just by their faces, but by their tits alone. ;)

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Don't get me wrong, I love massive and very large tits. Tits can be too big though. IMO, though none of the tits currently showing in the opening page photos look "too" big to me. Too big to me would be like maybe more than 3x the size of the character's head (and that's already MASSIVE).

So why am I bringing this up then if none of the tits are "that" big? I'm bringing this up, because it's nice to have some variation and I'm requesting the consideration of that. More variation in sizes, shapes, nipple sizes, nipple shapes, areola sizes, etc. Round and firm - fake looking. Soft and floppy - natural. Perky and pointy. Etc. I'm not recommending small tits, but some more variation. Different characters could be recognizable not just by their faces, but by their tits alone. ;)
my man waited 6 years to post about tit shapes.

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
I think it’s time for another girl to find out about MC and Adrianna, i hope it will be in the next update. I just can’t guess who will be first Emma, Jenna or Linda ? :unsure:

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry, I just started this game. I found a bug in age between MC and his mother: 21 vs 36. He was born when his mom was just 15! I guess it has been discussed; I just can't find it. Anyway, I post this here.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021

Personally, I feel ya... but have you played this game? Stan is not having ANY of that shit. Soft and floppy... for Stan?

Regardless of what the dev wants to do with thier project or what us fans want, the main character, of this world that has been created, only wants giant balloons. Its a major focal point of the entire game. Big Tits and Big Asses (and, of course, objectifying said TA and the whores theyre attached to.).

Its not about us anymore, this is Stan's world and we are just along for the ride.

Sorry, I just started this game. I found a bug in age between MC and his mother: 21 vs 36. He was born when his mom was just 15! I guess it has been discussed; I just can't find it. Anyway, I post this here.
Not sure how it is a bug or even a mistake. She could very well have been 15, it still works and just makes Stan's dad that much more of a piece of shit. That said, it does seem like Stan was meant to be 18, but his age was probably changed to avoid potential bullshit in places where you need to be 21 for pron. It feels like Adrianna was meant to be 18 when she had Stan.

Good catch, I am surprised (And a little embarassed) that I didnt pick up on that.

Last edited:

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I think it’s time for another girl to find out about MC and Adrianna, i hope it will be in the next update. I just can’t guess who will be first Emma, Jenna or Linda ? :unsure:
I'm sure Emma will be next to know, she is are most corrupted after all. I guess she even gonna cheer and support Adrianna, to assure her that this is ok.
For Jenna it's too early yet, sweet Adrianna will have heart attack if this happen. Also I hope that Kalyha will play this card well and make more flirty and smoky situations, like it was at spa, like sexual topics and kinky actions(they even agreed to play that some kind of "truth or dare" game again next time, so why not), that teases girls and makes them suspicious (some dudes here will whine again, saying that we already saw this content, but who cares? thet know nothing about eroticism). And finally, one day Adrianna will visit Stan's strip club and drop her jaw at seeing her sister working as a pole dancer. (And maybe feel jealous and competitive again and would agree to take stripper spot too :devilish:). Jenna could discover truth by break in club owner's parlour like: "Hey, Boss, we run out of bottled water and cocaine in dancers dressing roo...", where Adrianna in a middle of sucking off Stan, and Jenna is like: "Oh, shit, I'm sorry". :KEK:
About Linda I don't know, I think it's unpredictable.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I'm sure Emma will be next to know, she is are most corrupted after all. I guess she even gonna cheer and support Adrianna, to assure her that this is ok.
For Jenna it's too early yet, sweet Adrianna will have heart attack if this happen. Also I hope that Kalyha will play this card well and make more flirty and smoky situations, like it was at spa, like sexual topics and kinky actions(they even agreed to play that some kind of "truth or dare" game again next time, so why not), that teases girls and makes them suspicious (some dudes here will whine again, saying that we already saw this content, but who cares? thet know nothing about eroticism). And finally, one day Adrianna will visit Stan's strip club and drop her jaw at seeing her sister working as a pole dancer. (And maybe feel jealous and competitive again and would agree to take stripper spot too :devilish:). Jenna could discover truth by break in club owner's parlour like: "Hey, Boss, we run out of bottled water and cocaine in dancers dressing roo...", where Adrianna in a middle of sucking off Stan, and Jenna is like: "Oh, shit, I'm sorry". :KEK:
oh yea that definitely sounds hot af.
accidental discoveries are always great IMO. just mc and Adrianna having some lewd stuff going on while the other girls walk into them and try to cover while being shocked, aroused and start getting jealous and horny while hiding.
aah fk. even tho there are already so many blowjob, cum drinking scenes, i always get so excited thinking about Adrianna giving the mc a blowjob or getting facefuk... im really excited to see the next plans for her

Reactions: otoboke

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I think Adrianna would most easily accept Linda as MC's 'second wife'. They seem to already be the closest friends. Plus, I think she's one of Kalyha's favorites. But that could be wishful thinking on my part. :)

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Jenna knows it or she knew who knows maybe the artist changed that again. And don't worry, they'll all find out when they're all working in the strip club at the latest
and whether it's meanwhile because someone else has no idea, I'll probably never find out myself because the game with update 0.25 I really have zero interest in it anymore

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
oh yea that definitely sounds hot af.
accidental discoveries are always great IMO. just mc and Adrianna having some lewd stuff going on while the other girls walk into them and try to cover while being shocked, aroused and start getting jealous and horny while hiding.
aah fk. even tho there are already so many blowjob, cum drinking scenes, i always get so excited thinking about Adrianna giving the mc a blowjob or getting facefuk... im really excited to see the next plans for her
Emma is no more corrupt than anyone else. and what does coruptin have to do with who is next in the area around the person. Rebbeca could also appear to do this by accident and/or by accident

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Rebbeca could also appear to do this by accident and/or by accident
Rebecca and MC already started working together during the last update. I assume MC will use her as a tool in putting together his big titty harem. At least with Linda.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Emma is no more corrupt than anyone else. and what does coruptin have to do with who is next in the area around the person. Rebbeca could also appear to do this by accident and/or by accident
Rebecca and MC already started working together during the last update. I assume MC will use her as a tool in putting together his big titty harem. At least with Linda.

um yes no and or at all. may or may not seem improbable. Hasn't got the impression that the MC is planning big and now even less than before update 0.25. the mc already has a more or less female part to support but nja as said time update 0.25 the developer shot the game for smashed. and I'm just less interested. and to what extent rebecca and mc work together in 0.25 no plan so i didn't come because the text event killed my interest in the game. I also said that I would probably never know it was because and over haut.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
um yes no and or at all. may or may not seem improbable. Hasn't got the impression that the MC is planning big and now even less than before update 0.25. the mc already has a more or less female part to support but nja as said time update 0.25 the developer shot the game for smashed. and I'm just less interested. and to what extent rebecca and mc work together in 0.25 no plan so i didn't come because the text event killed my interest in the game. I also said that I would probably never know it was because and over haut.
ok.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Zuhl and otoboke

HerbHoover

Oct 30, 2017
Personally, I feel ya... but have you played this game? Stan is not having ANY of that shit. Soft and floppy... for Stan?

Regardless of what the dev wants to do with thier project or what us fans want, the main character, of this world that has been created, only wants giant balloons. Its a major focal point of the entire game. Big Tits and Big Asses (and, of course, objectifying said TA and the whores theyre attached to.).

Its not about us anymore, this is Stan's world and we are just along for the ride.
I was thinking about playing the game until I looked at the preview pics in for the first post. My first impression was that I thought that even though the large size tits looked good to me (I don't like small tits at all), between all the girls I could see in the pics the tits just looked like basically the same tits, but on a different face with a different skin color. Playing a game where it's like that and especially if the game is about breast fetish (whether large or not), it makes the characters less interesting (they feel less like unique and different characters) if the breasts are "exactly" the same.

OK, I understand a bit better now - so no floppy tits... Though there are other ways to create some more variation to make each character more unique. Unless the main character just goes for a very exact tit that looks exactly the same (nipple size, nipple style, etc).

My post was also meant to get a response. I was hoping someone was going to say that the game has progressed a bit and the pics are a little outdated and that once the clothes come off the tits do look different from each other. So I would be more enticed to D/L and play it. Otherwise I like the look of the game from the pics.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes