ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm shure there is no chance for such scene in 0.26. It will contradict with story pace of few last updates.
She is not ready yet. They just had traditional sex once, and not with complete agreement of Adrianna, because it was for business and under alcohol effect, with significant pressure of MC. The next part of the story will be about their lovey-dovey time, I think he will take her to some fancy restaurant, in a nice dress, buy her flowers maybe, make her feel like a special and beloved woman. Maybe just tease her a little bit here and there, maybe make her blow him in the restroom stall or in a taxi car, but nothing that can make her unhappy, in pain and frustrated. They will spend time strenghten their bonds, celebrating their transformation into lovers.
So you better not expect much depravity from 0.26, guys, or you will be disappointed. :WeSmart:
well maybe not with A but maybe with J or L...
with E it maybe also lovie-dovie because she is submits herself to Stan at her good will.

UltyShot

Apr 2, 2023
I'm shure there is no chance for such scene in 0.26. It will contradict with story pace of few last updates.
She is not ready yet. They just had traditional sex once, and not with complete agreement of Adrianna, because it was for business and under alcohol effect, with significant pressure of MC. The next part of the story will be about their lovey-dovey time, I think he will take her to some fancy restaurant, in a nice dress, buy her flowers maybe, make her feel like a special and beloved woman. Maybe just tease her a little bit here and there, maybe make her blow him in the restroom stall or in a taxi car, but nothing that can make her unhappy, in pain and frustrated. They will spend time strenghten their bonds, celebrating their transformation into lovers.
So you better not expect much depravity from 0.26, guys, or you will be disappointed. :WeSmart:
Yes, I totally agree with you. She will be ready in the version 0.99, after 73 more updates, 30 blowjob, 25 titjob and 18 assjob scenes each of them including her agreement that she's MC's personal slut :)

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Yes, I totally agree with you. She will be ready in the version 0.99, after 73 more updates, 30 blowjob, 25 titjob and 18 assjob scenes each of them including her agreement that she's MC's personal slut :)
Oh, if dev had listened to you, Adrianna would turn into living masturbator in 0.02 version, after "corruption" represented as MC saying "hey, mom, I am so happy to see you after so many years, by the way, would you like to suck my dick?".

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Adrianna is already referred to as 'mom' by MC. Are you trying to change her name from Adrianna to Mom in the dialog box? If so, you could modify the script.rpy file at line 7 from:
define Mom = Character("Adrianna", color="#b072f2") #Purple
to:
define Mom = Character("Mom", color="#b072f2") #Purple

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Adrianna is already referred to as 'mom' by MC. Are you trying to change her name from Adrianna to Mom in the dialog box? If so, you could modify the script.rpy file at line 7 from:
define Mom = Character("Adrianna", color="#b072f2") #Purple
to:
define Mom = Character("Mom", color="#b072f2") #Purple
but it will be silly and ridiculous
imagine, when, let say, Linda tell to Adrianna "Mom" hehe (because she used macrodefinition) =)

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
but it will be silly and ridiculous
imagine, when, let say, Linda tell to Adrianna "Mom" hehe (because she used macrodefinition) =)
It wouldn't change the dialog. Linda would still call Adriana 'Adriana'. It would just change what shows up when Adriana talks.
I personally wouldn't do it, but if they want to, that is what it would take.
Untitled.jpg

Reactions: flxgrm

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
MM. pretty much with a mod.
Otherwise you have to unren it first and change the character name in RenPy.
I don't think you can change it via console but i like to learn if you can.
In console, you can type:
Mom = Character("Mom", color="#b072f2")

Reactions: coffeeaddicted
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes