boubanana

Feb 13, 2018
Just started this game, and I'm like an hour in and....wow....'MC is kind of a sociopath'...'kind of' lol...biggest understatement I've heard in quite a while...they warned me tho, but I didn't expect him to be THAT bad....oh well.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I found out that enthusiasts learned the height of the black tower from "half-life 2" this is instead of a preface to my question.

and did anyone think about the size of the breasts of the women of our "quartet"? (I mean Adrianna Jenna Emma and Linda) Perhaps you can somehow calculate the ratio of the sizes of body parts. probably even E-cup will be too small for Adrianna? I looked at the largest "serial" size is J-cup.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
wording question.
When Stan said that Adrianna is his bitch, does that mean that Stan increased Adrianna's level?
at first Adrianna been his slutty mother and now - she is his bitch.

it just seems to me personally that the bitch is a personal whore who additionally performs the duties of a life partner, that is, it is like a wife.
I understand correctly?

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
How long does it take to update? Like when it is done, it is done or is it monthly?
Usually, two and half months.
is there pregnancy in this game?
Story didn't get to that point when any girl can be pregnant already, because in in-game time continuum, protagonist started to have sex with other characters just few weeks ago. Maybe in future. If I get it right, dev do not exclude this possibility.
There is no way MC won't become a father soon, because he ignoring contraception completelly. :LOL:

Josh14

May 27, 2023
This game is really great! It's also a work of art, the drawing of the girls is fantastic, they're too beautiful, the sexy outfits are great, the story rich and very gripping, congratulations and bravo for your talented work Kalyha !

Very frustrated that the game stops in the showers when Adriana is ready to offer everything, can't wait to see the sequel (will there be one?) Hope also that one day some scenes will be animated, that would be great.

Thanks to the develloper for this beautiful game.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes