Jun 15, 2017
This game's best days were over about an year ago. Now it's just one more milking project which allows dev have passive income along with his main job. Even two actual sex scenes with Adrianna, both are ruined as much as possible :) Last 10 updates we get just the same primitive dialogues between main chars in different places. The same phrases like "-Remember, mom, you are my private slut. -Yes, MC, I'm." :D Honestly, I lost real interest to the game, jut check it's progress update once per month not expecting interesting content from the updates :)
I feel like people who say this don't actually understand how hard it is to not only make an adult game but release consistent updates for it. Making an adult game is like having a second fulltime job that eats up all your free time and also comes with harsh criticism if you aren't releasing updates fast enough. It's honestly not worth all the time you put into it just for a small "passive income", the only people who make adult games on here well working fulltime jobs are people that actually enjoy making games as a hobby.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
If I had a coin in my local currency for every time someone complained about a lack of animations in this or any other game, I would be a millionaire/billionaire by now. Seriously what is with people assuming that tacking on animations is going to make a game better? If you don't like what the game has to offer, you know where the exit is. I understand that some of you put visuals and animations above all else, but you can have a gripping story without the need for any animations at all.

Reactions: otoboke

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If I had a coin in my local currency for every time someone complained about a lack of animations in this or any other game, I would be a millionaire/billionaire by now. Seriously what is with people assuming that tacking on animations is going to make a game better? If you don't like what the game has to offer, you know where the exit is. I understand that some of you put visuals and animations above all else, but you can have a gripping story without the need for any animations at all.
each animation takes more time then simple rendered screen.
get it?
more animation - more time
more time - less updates by year
less updates - less updates...
cumon! =)

with these animations, we would have been waiting for a long time until there would be an opportunity to see how the MC will deal with the corruption of Rebecca, as well as publicly train his mother to behave like any "self-respecting whore" should behave, that is, without shame and a hint of pride and self-respect . so that later on someday the mother could calmly ride in the subway dressed in only a towel without batting an eye, and do it so naturally that it would never occur to any of the subway passengers to pay attention to the fact that she is dressed inappropriately.
there are so many more ideas here, and animations will only slow them down. because by and large, I personally doubt very much that this project pays for the purchase of a powerful computer to render images faster. of course, you can personally buy the author a very powerful computer and probably for you then the author will make a special version full of delicious animated videos.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I recently thought so, and it shocked me - mother and son have high love. when a mother decided to throw herself under her son's feet for the sake of his happiness - this is not just lust and passion. it is something higher.
if we remove sex, if we remove incest, then we have a sample of a work about high love. it's terrific!

Lightwind21

Jan 1, 2023
Amazing game. The plot fits very well for this type of game.

I wish there was a bit more content, but even now there is still a lot.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
great game. just wish the action choices had any impact other than the next 5 dialog boxes.

I wish there was a bit more content, but even now there is still a lot.
bruh there's actually so much content in this game already, few projects have even gotten to this state.

Reactions: mcbsrng

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
get it?
cumon! =)

with these animations, we would have been waiting for a long time until there would be an opportunity to see how the MC will deal with the corruption of Rebecca, as well as publicly train his mother to behave like any "self-respecting whore" should behave, that is, without shame and a hint of pride and self-respect . so that later on someday the mother could calmly ride in the subway dressed in only a towel without batting an eye, and do it so naturally that it would never occur to any of the subway passengers to pay attention to the fact that she is dressed inappropriately.
there are so many more ideas here, and animations will only slow them down. because by and large, I personally doubt very much that this project pays for the purchase of a powerful computer to render images faster. of course, you can personally buy the author a very powerful computer and probably for you then the author will make a special version full of delicious animated videos.
I for one am willing to tolerate slower shorter updates if animations were involved. If I wanted to just play a game I certainly would, but I come to these games for the most part to fap, and as stated before I'm not a 14-year-old who can just look at still images from Playboy to get myself off

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
get it?
cumon! =)

I'm aware of animations taking longer, and that it will slow down dev time, what I'm wondering about though is why you felt the need to reply to me explaining this, when I have been the one who has been defending the game as it is, I've been explaining that it doesn't need animations because the story is told just fine without.

I'm stunned that you somehow got the impression that I was demanding a version with animations, you clearly either did not read my post properly or are not a native English speaker and misunderstood my intention with the words I used.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I for one am willing to tolerate slower shorter updates if animations were involved. If I wanted to just play a game I certainly would, but I come to these games for the most part to fap, and as stated before I'm not a 14-year-old who can just look at still images from Playboy to get myself off
Yeah, you are 15-year-old who can perceive only blant and strong visual stimulus and deaf to psychological aspect of sexiness.
Meanwhile this game would be quite fappable even without graphics or with something like this instead:
RHC_Banner_F95.jpg

I just tried it with the banner-image and now can't stop bursting in laugh :LOL:. Imagine such game in my childhood on some retro video game console. What would that expirience do to me? :giggle:

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Yeah, you are 15-year-old who can perceive only blant and strong visual stimulus and deaf to psychological aspect of sexiness.
Meanwhile this game would be quite fappable even without graphics or with something like this instead:
View attachment 2606280

I just tried it with the banner-image and now can't stop bursting in laugh :LOL:. Imagine such game in my childhood on some retro video game console. What would that expirience do to me? :giggle:
Not gonna lie, that actually looks like it could be fun, retro stuff is still king, kind of gives off a Minecraft vibe with its visuals though :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: otoboke

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
View attachment 2606280

No, not really. Just told enough and experienced enough to where I get bored easily. I know I'm not alone in my opinion. A Dev can create whatever game they want, and even if I don't care for a particular game/li/fetish, I applaud them when obvious effort is put in, and I wish them the best of luck

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
View attachment 2606280

idk man when i was young i really wasn't keen on the whole "reading" thing. if i couldn't see it, i wasn't feeling it.

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
i was expecting more content since it's been months since the last update kinda disapointed .
oh well good luck with the game

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes