mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
My computer went bad currently, did someone try it with joiplay?
Edit:
I see, so it looks like the game is too big,I should wait for compressed or android version then.
(or until my computer is fixed lol)

oste22

May 31, 2017
We have to download the whole game when the new version comes out.
If there is update only file, it would be way lighter than the whole game.
That's what I meant.
Kalyha said on changelog that the choices from now on will impact the future content, so it won’t make sense to make update only file anymore.

RicoSmith

Feb 13, 2022
The game has shrunk, as a weight. It was 4.07GB now it's about 3.6GB. As the images have increased and by a lot, it means that the compression has increased, so the quality has decreased. Not the quality of the renderings but the quality of what remains in the game after compressing to the maximum to minimize the weight in gb. In my opinion it was better to have a version with images in full quality and a compressed version. Everyone then chooses.

Personally this 0.26 disappointed me. Jenna's character, since she became an anal fan, has literally disappeared. The sex scenes with her and the other characters are short, even the last ones, in 0.26, with Adrianna. Moral: you talk a lot and fuck little. That doesn't make sense considering what kind of person the mc is.
Too bad because the game has the potential to have a mega success. It would be enough not to compress the jpg so much, just to begin with.

Last edited:

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
can you carry the saves you made in the last "update only" into the full game?...because redoing everything, uff is a bit mucho_O

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Restore Her Career.
  • *updated
  • *updated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ralbert

Jul 27, 2020
OK I have to say it. That dress is not slutty enough. COME on after that teasing I expected something way more revealing. I think the game is in a level in which we can see more slutty clothes. Just a comment...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes