Restore Her Career [v0.26] [Kalyha]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
Kalyha said on changelog that the choices from now on will impact the future content, so it won’t make sense to make update only file anymore.
I guess you misunderstood what update only really means.
If you extract 'update only' file to previous version, then it becomes new version of the game. It's more like patch. It is not new chapter only. There are several games which provide update only for those who have the previous version, so they just need to download the minimum amount of the file to play the latest version of the game.

Reactions: filochard

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
The game has shrunk, as a weight. It was 4.07GB now it's about 3.6GB. As the images have increased and by a lot, it means that the compression has increased, so the quality has decreased. Not the quality of the renderings but the quality of what remains in the game after compressing to the maximum to minimize the weight in gb. In my opinion it was better to have a version with images in full quality and a compressed version. Everyone then chooses.
The scene of the past, that of the towel, I checked it and there was no revision at the level of rendering, the quality of the images remained the same. I don't know why the dev says he has restored or redone it better. Nothing has changed at the level of images.

Personally this 0.26 disappointed me. Jenna's character, since she became an anal fan, has literally disappeared. The sex scenes with her and the other characters are short, even the last ones, in 0.26, with Adrianna. Moral: you talk a lot and fuck little. That doesn't make sense considering what kind of person the mc is.
Too bad because the game has the potential to have a mega success. It would be enough not to compress the jpg so much, just to begin with.
Well said bro, That's exactly what am i thinking, Such a disappointment But not bad its good though, Hope we will expect Threesome on next update

Reactions: RicoSmith

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
I guess you misunderstood what update only really means.
If you extract 'update only' file to previous version, then it becomes new version of the game. It's more like patch. It is not new chapter only. There are several games which provide update only for those who have the previous version, so they just need to download the minimum amount of the file to play the latest version of the game.
Probably there are other games releasing an update only file, but not the big games. If you have a linear game, you could do that, but very often there are choices in game, new features, locations, that make it almost impossible to release a small file that updates the main game. That is what Kalyha said in the changelog. I know that 3.6GB might be a lot for slow speed internet, but there is already a compressed version, just couple of hours from the release, so I would not make it a big deal

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
does anyone have the save stopping at the end of the previous version? I deleted mine because I always downloaded files exclusively from the update, but this time it doesn't have it.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
This is the first game with Honey Select characters without the animation tag that I’ve come across. Is it just a missing tag or is it actual zero animations i this game?

Jul 11, 2017
Restore Her Career [v0.26] [Kalyha]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Thanks for this compassed.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm playing a fresh start since I changed computers and there are tons of spelling and grammar issues. Seems slower than what I remember. Just finished the cafe scene with the secretary job offer.
Then I get this...
RHC missing.jpg

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just started playing this today, but now I got a problem, Just as the game is coming up to where the MC gets his mom to masturbate on camera, none of the pictures appear, just says "image 'day8scene8-61' not found, does that to every picture upto "image 'dy8scene8-90', so missing how ever many images are in those 30 scenes.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
didnt this game have a wt mod? btw there is no sharing right? and do we fuck the aunt or rebecca? and any preggo planned? also whats the point on taking or not the sleeping pills if the game ignores it?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes