Vakkyr

Jun 18, 2017
Nice Update for Adriana Fans. As I'm not a big fan of monothematic Updates sadly a bummer for me, especially with how little further development actually happened. Really Hope the next Updates are more balanced again when it comes to Characters and their Development :)

RicoSmith

Feb 13, 2022
so the aunt only gets anal scenes then? I hate anal

Jenna devoted to anal is a dev idea, not mine. I really appreciate it, as an idea, and I feel sorry for you :) The anal with Adrianna is highly awaited and this is the reason why the dev postpones it over time - while the vaginal has already been there several times. A survey on the anal would be interesting, although I believe that the dev will never do it because the result is super obvious. I'm sorry for you again :)
Anyway you can't complain, you've already had a lot of vaginal, anal fans like me have received little :)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Jenna devoted to anal is a dev idea, not mine. I really appreciate it, as an idea, and I feel sorry for you :) The anal with Adrianna is highly awaited and this is the reason why the dev postpones it over time - while the vaginal has already been there several times. A survey on the anal would be interesting, although I believe that the dev will never do it because the result is super obvious. I'm sorry for you again :)
Anyway you can't complain, you've already had a lot of vaginal, anal fans like me have received little :)
well I guess I'll jump to another game then, I hope you get plenty of anal pal I know not all games offer it

ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
old saves do not work anymore?

edit: last 2 saves from previous update didn't work but thankfully older ones did. :HideThePain:

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
aight, i can't figure it out so i'll ask, how do i get the bj scene in the hotel room while they're drinking champagne (the 3rd scene from the bottom of the gallery)? anyone know answer combination to get it?
+1 , I also tried everything and still nothing. Can somebody please tell us how to get that scene, or share the save file ?

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Make her happy during the date (buy her drinks, let her choose the movie, compliments...)
Also choose the following:
"No way, I don't have time for this."
"Who do you think you are?"
"Order her to lick the tip."
"Ask her to kneel down."
"Teach her manners."
"To you becoming the most submissive slut in the world!"
"Slap her ass."

Sep 22, 2022
Did someone manage to get the facefuck scene in the hotel room ? I really can’t get it no matter what i do.
Make her happy during the date (buy her drinks, let her choose a movie, make compliments...) Also choose the following: "No way, I don't have time for this. " "Who do you think you are?" "Order her to lick the tip. " "Ask her to kneel." "Teach her manners." "For you to become the most submissive whore in the world!" "Slap her ass."

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
So beyond that one time at the party or whatever, you still can't fuck the mom?

Just a blowjob after all these months?

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes