Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
The Mc going to be an Slut Master and the Cumbacket going to be an Mistress to teach Jenna, Emma, Linda and other girls too... (its the interesting storyline I think) :WaitWhat:
Sadly probably not, Adrianna wants MC only for herself. I don’t know how will Kalyha make her more accepting of doing it togerher with other girls, and her being okay with MC fucking other girls.

Reactions: Remo007

Luckyy7

Jul 29, 2023
In this update Adrianna promised to do facefuck on camera so that will probably be in the next update ( I sure hope it will be really hard and mess up her face and makeup :devilish:). I also hope the Adrianna and Jenna threesome will come in the next few updates. Now that they need more money i hope MC can order Adrianna now to do more hardcore stuff for their followers, like light slap on the face, spitting on her face and in mouth, make her wear buttplug all the time now, buy her collar and leash, ass to mouth, stomp her head when he fucks her doggystyle like he did it to Linda, make her lick the cum off the floor etc. ... We are now finally getting to the good stuff.

Last edited:

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
Sadly probably not, Adrianna wants MC only for herself. I don’t know how will Kalyha make her more accepting of doing it togerher with other girls, and her being okay with MC fucking other girls.
The main character didn't want other men's to fuck his cumbacket. So probably she would fuck girls only or to become an mistress to teach the lessons to the girls only....

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
comrade, comeon!
revisit that part when Adrianna and Stan went to the club. be more careful. ok, just in case, I give a hint - there was a conversation after Adrianna revealed her divine beauty to the world. the conversation was in private - only the mother and only the son. load from that save and check it out. =)

what A wants and what A gets - not equal hehe, because she's her son's bitch and what her boss say so be it =)
but she is lucky - boss have soft spot for her, he care for her, and he will push and brake her but with care - sloooowly...

so life is arranged that a man always breaks a woman. carefully and neatly, but breaks. without a broken barrier, it is impossible for a woman to give birth to something new... this is how life works - in order for something to move, something else must break.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remo007

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I think MC has been slowly bringing Adrianna around to the fact that there will be other love interests. The girl in the shop is one example. Adrianna is jealous, but then she realizes that there will be other women. At this point, I think she assumes those other women will replace her - but I think she will soon come around that sharing MC is much better than losing him to someone else.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
But truly there is no other game like this one, when you see the new update came out it just hits you differently :D
I cannot burn through the updates on this game. I have to play in small spurts (hehehe). Other games/VNs, I will burn through an update in under an hour. I will take this as a win, personally, as I get to prolong the fun.

Reactions: ramvivat and oste22

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Kalyha Have you an idea of the number of versions until completion ?
Not that I dislike this game but I'm more a fan of When It All Started...
Difficult to estimate how many updates I will need to compete the story, so I cant really answer that. Let's say that as long as I have good ideas to add in the game and that people keep enjoying the content, I will continue.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i like this game expecially Mom..i understand that MC is a pervert but i really don't like when for example he says : "what a submitted bith...i finally make you look like the dumb slut you are Mom" when mom tries on the sluytty dress...well this is to much and so not needed to me...pls let us at least have 2 option to choose from..Mom doesn't deserve that bad..

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
what is a weird reference "you are S tier bitch now!"?
what means "S tier"?
Its a Japanese thing. I have always assumed it has to do with their lack of an alphabet and using our alphabet in a stylized way.

"S" and sometimes "G" can stand for the highest level of something.

S for Super/Supreme
G for Grand/Great/God

Right now the G1 Climax is happening in Japan. It is the biggest pro wrasslin tournament in the world. It stands for "Grade 1" aka, the best of the best.

Reactions: ramvivat

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
finished the update and i loved it...finally some option to be nice to Mom...and the Hotel sex was great too..i hope they will continue in next update too..night is long right?

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
one of the best games ever, you just need to wait 2 years to actually have fun. Content is huge and the teasing is fun af lmao but it will kill you if you play update by update. I played 0.26 and now I will wait a year to actually enjoy the game.

10/10

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes