Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Kalyha i just wanted to say that the images between day8scene-60 and day8scene-91 are missing. I don't know if it is only with this version here or if it is in general
I'm aware about it, I'm gonna fix this in a small update soon.

Does this game have a vanilla-ish route of any sort ?
Recently, I try to add more different type of dialogues "nice" and "rude". But the beginning doesn't have much choices...

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Good story, I'm enjoying the slow corruption of Adrianna, just a bit confused/disappointed by the constant switching of the main character, either he wants her to be his submissive while treating her as a slave, or he wants her to be his submissive slut mother, it's confusing at times, but have no fear, I made changes in my copy to better reflect the images I was seeing on my screen.

I also went ahead and corrected spelling and grammatical errors for myself, and fixed dialogue lines that made little sense when read in English (like they were translated by machine and contained no natural flow of the language.) Not going to share my copy of the changes as they are more than just the fixes and not everyone will agree with the changes I made.

A lot of the errors were things like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There were more, but I forget some of them, there are also continuity errors, for example

"you get off of the taxi" Not picking faults, because I know not everyone can be fluent in other languages ( I sure as heck am not) but unless the taxi was a cycle/motorbike the best way to say this would be "You get out of the taxi"

Just thought I'd share my findings as I've spent the past 2+ days in a text editor fixing all these so that when I play through the game, it isn't quite so jarring for me.

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
I will never trust Ratings from now on ,
This game deserves more than 4 stars ,
Looking at 3.5 and some bad reviews I was hesitant to play, But game story is very well written with all slow burn and corruption, finnally a good game after long time:),

It's a Awesome Game even though it has no Animation.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Looking at 3.5 and some bad reviews I was hesitant to play, But game story is very well written with all slow burn and corruption, finnally a good game after long time:),

Don't always believe the ratings. :) Believe what you feel is right to you. ;) Thanks for the like too.

Reactions: Rajesh Ram

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019

Ratings on here, are more about personal taste than actual helpful information, mostly anyway, there are some good ratings/reviews but they are as rare as hen's teeth.

oste22

May 31, 2017

That’s mostly because guys want every game to be of same type, you buy your mom some flowers, she sees your dick in the shower by accident and boom she starts lusting for you and you are fucking her in the next 3 updates, that is real life possible scenarios in their eyes. Guys ignore the warning about MC being a little crazy and this being a heavy blackmail and corruption game, and then come here to leave 1 and 2 star reviews because of the same reasons they were warned about before downloading the game. It would be the same as me going to some gay game and leaving 1 star review because MC is gay, like wtf :LOL:.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes