DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
I love this game! But... despite running away from the proposal, I wonder if in the future it will have the possibility of starting to treat the MC's "harem" well

oste22

May 31, 2017
What will be in the next update is the question :unsure:. Adrianna promised facefuck on camera so maybe another photoshoot, but i think some other characters will show up after Adrianna only update, I hope for Linda. :D

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
What will be in the next update is the question :unsure:. Adrianna promised facefuck on camera so maybe another photoshoot, but i think some other characters will show up after Adrianna only update, I hope for Linda. :D
I just hope it won’t be Emma unless it’s threesome with Adrianna. Content with Linda will be fun because she agrees with her role now, so it will be great to see her enjoy it a little bit. And ofcourse Jenna is always welcome (hoping for threesome with Adrianna). I’m fine with anyone if we can get other girls finding out about Adrianna and MC, and vice versa, I think it’s finally time.

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
I just hope it won’t be Emma unless it’s threesome with Adrianna. Content with Linda will be fun because she agrees with her role now, so it will be great to see her enjoy it a little bit. And ofcourse Jenna is always welcome (hoping for threesome with Adrianna). I’m fine with anyone if we can get other girls finding out about Adrianna and MC, and vice versa, I think it’s finally time.
its not possible bro it's just a small update....

Zonulus

May 10, 2021
Kalyha i just wanted to say that the images between day8scene-60 and day8scene-91 are missing. I don't know if it is only with this version here or if it is in general

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes