ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
well it happend! finally!!!
*apploads* congrats etcetera blablabla...
cool. good update.

i think Adrianna become real slut. she not "feels like slut", she not "seems like slut" but become her son's slut.
ok maybe not a total slut - she still not wish (too shy?) to show herself to other people but - it is question of time. she must lost her shame and her proud must changed to proud of slut.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Oh, I am quite satisfied with the pace of the game because a good corruption definitely needs a while. Would be a damn waste if you go from groping to dp within a few frames only...
everything good is seen from afar ... everything always seems scary up close. but it takes a lot of patience. and a lot of effort. Sten - began to pluck the first fruits from the grown tree, which he planted as a sprout and carefully cultivated.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
... and then they buy the same again.

(nice mistake, dev, nice one)

View attachment 2817093
Yes I explained this on my Patreon page when I realized I fucked up...
I forgot to remove the necklace from the preset when I made the renders for the clothing store. And I really didn't want to make that whole scene again considering the time it takes. So I just let it be.
Not so big deal but yeah, still a little confusing...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yes I explained this on my Patreon page when I realized I fucked up...
I forgot to remove the necklace from the preset when I made the renders for the clothing store. And I really didn't want to make that whole scene again considering the time it takes. So I just let it be.
Not so big deal but yeah, still a little confusing...
religions teach: "shit happens!"

UPD: chin up! =)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Kalyha

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Kalyha, I forgot to ask right away - the question of creampies - Adrianna will get them? (i mean sooner or later), or is it only for other girls? Anal Creampie for Aunt Jenna and Vaginal Creampie - only for Linda well or maybe for Emma?
Or is Adrianna still "not ready yet"?

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Kalyha, I forgot to ask right away - the question of creampies - Adrianna will get them? (i mean sooner or later), or is it only for other girls? Anal Creampie for Aunt Jenna and Vaginal Creampie - only for Linda well or maybe for Emma?
Or is Adrianna still "not ready yet"?
Of course creampie is planned with her, it is the next step in her corruption.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Of course creampie is planned with her, it is the next step in her corruption.
Can we get all scenes from the Dates with Adriana?

I got all scenes but not the dance at the hotel
I'm tryin to get Dancing when they are at the hotel but choosing between being a Dick or sweet does not lead me to the freaking dance/facefuck?!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
with what patience Stan trained Adrianna - personally, I would have given up such a case a hundred times a long time ago, considering it unpromising.
he patiently took small steps so that Adrianna would not break down mentally. one dominant personality is hardly enough - you need experience. maybe he worked for his father somewhere in this area? otherwise where does he get such experience from? Stan could work on a professional basis as a coach in a BDSM club. or even a sex slave trainer.

• Haha
Reactions: Remo007
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes