KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
tag sleep sex.. saw patreon.. i know them(patreon) have issues with such fetish.. ( i love sleep sex)

Oli1989

Jun 12, 2023
Have you though adding a Women Sex Toys ,pregnancy to the Restore Her Career

1>) so i was wondering will pregnancy and gives birth be added within the next update?

2.) author, I have some ideas
store -> buy-> fertility with special pills or reduce it to 0% with the Birth Control Pill.
store -> buy-> condoms as an item that it's consumabile.

3.) Location - It's a shop by the way, I think that's where the main character bought his girly Sex Toys
4.jpg

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Remo007

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Just started playing this today, but now I got a problem, Just as the game is coming up to where the MC gets his mom to masturbate on camera, none of the pictures appear, just says "image 'day8scene8-61' not found, does that to every picture upto "image 'dy8scene8-90', so missing how ever many images are in those 30 scenes.
I'm playing a fresh start since I changed computers and there are tons of spelling and grammar issues. Seems slower than what I remember. Just finished the cafe scene with the secretary job offer.
Then I get this...
View attachment 2815927
me too wtf there a lot of images missing from 61 to 90 hope someone has a fix for this. I also did a fresh start

possum1

May 17, 2018
aight, i can't figure it out so i'll ask, how do i get the bj scene in the hotel room while they're drinking champagne (the 3rd scene from the bottom of the gallery)? anyone know answer combination to get it?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Is it just me or did the update take a while? Havent seen the game around for what feels like ages.

Also are there actual sex scenes yet? (Before some smart ass comments I mean the vaginal penetrative kind :HideThePain:)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I hope we can force other girls into modeling for us, who sould I buy the ring? I also wish we had the choice to let Scarlet body be the way it is she is by far the woman with the best body in the game and at the party you cant get all scenes in a single playthrough? I hate that kinda things

Last edited:

Josh14

May 27, 2023
I really liked the first time I read this story, and was looking forward to the sequel, but after playing other games since then, I find that restore her career is not that good, no music, no sound, no animations, always the same texts.

This latest update has not brought anything more, in short the impression of having played an old renpy game from 2017 without much interest, apart from the drawings of the girls that I like a lot.

I'm going to be a lot less impatient for the rest of the games, which are ultimately of little interest.

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
I really liked the first time I read this story, and was looking forward to the sequel, but after playing other games since then, I find that restore her career is not that good, no music, no sound, no animations, always the same texts.

This latest update has not brought anything more, in short the impression of having played an old renpy game from 2017 without much interest, apart from the drawings of the girls that I like a lot.

I'm going to be a lot less impatient for the rest of the games, which are ultimately of little interest.
Can you recommend any Masterpiece Game's???

Josh14

May 27, 2023
Can you recommend any Masterpiece Game's???
Light of my Life, a superb experience, the texts, the girls, the excitement of the game, the drawings, one of the last games I really liked.
https://f95zone.to/threads/light-of-my-life-ch-6-v0-6-4-naughty-road.29628/

Twisted Memories, good story, moving and exciting.
https://f95zone.to/threads/twisted-memories-v0-6-1c-baibai.129520/

In another genre, there's Mist, nice story, sexy girls with exciting animations.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v1-0-3-395games.42509/

Inside Jennifer, sex, sex, sex ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/inside-jennifer-v2-0-steam-inceton-games-ntr.80745/

Long Story Short, super cool texts, funny, but super hot scenarios too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-v0-8b-ttrickgames.31351/

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Just started playing this today, but now I got a problem, Just as the game is coming up to where the MC gets his mom to masturbate on camera, none of the pictures appear, just says "image 'day8scene8-61' not found, does that to every picture upto "image 'dy8scene8-90', so missing how ever many images are in those 30 scenes.
Hello,

First of all, keep in mind that I'm not the one who updated the thread and provided the links for the game. So download at your own risk.

Second, I will update the thread myself with a fixed version when it's ready, but it's not coming now as I respect the early access I promise to my subs.

So wait a few more days for fixed version + one more exclusive scene.

oste22

May 31, 2017
aight, i can't figure it out so i'll ask, how do i get the bj scene in the hotel room while they're drinking champagne (the 3rd scene from the bottom of the gallery)? anyone know answer combination to get it?
Me too, did you get it ?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The game has shrunk, as a weight. It was 4.07GB now it's about 3.6GB. As the images have increased and by a lot, it means that the compression has increased, so the quality has decreased. Not the quality of the renderings but the quality of what remains in the game after compressing to the maximum to minimize the weight in gb. In my opinion it was better to have a version with images in full quality and a compressed version. Everyone then chooses.
The scene of the past, that of the towel, I checked it and there was no revision at the level of rendering, the quality of the images remained the same. I don't know why the dev says he has restored or redone it better. Nothing has changed at the level of images.

Personally this 0.26 disappointed me. Jenna's character, since she became an anal fan, has literally disappeared. The sex scenes with her and the other characters are short, even the last ones, in 0.26, with Adrianna. Moral: you talk a lot and fuck little. That doesn't make sense considering what kind of person the mc is.
Too bad because the game has the potential to have a mega success. It would be enough not to compress the jpg so much, just to begin with.
so the aunt only gets anal scenes then? I hate anal

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes