Ren'Py Abandoned Retriever: Da Capo [v0.1.0] [dodongamagnifico]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I really enjoyed this so far. There are a few missing images and some grammar issues, but I can't wait for more updates!

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
It's because I'm making all the scenes again. Please understand.
I mean, me personally, I didn't pay too much attention to it because I thought that's just how you rolled.

Which hairstyle are we getting? The ponytail would be cool because it means we wouldn't have the same protagonist from 3 or 4 other koikatsu visual novels. However, I've become a fan of the basic hairstyle so I'm not sure.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
He's gonna get a ponytail and long untied hair. And if it’s not a problem, could you tell me which part has an error? Both grammatical one and image one. I know it can be a bother to you, but I beg you.
I'll have to play through it again, but that's no biggie.

Edit: Only missing image is when you say that the Overseer is jealous: 'Image tojudgement_jealous1 not found'

Reactions: dodongamagnifico

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Retriever [v0.4.0] [dodongamagnifico] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.34 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.33 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 103 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 76 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
It really needs an overview...all i know is xou play an MC with dick and use it with different hairs...not really a plot that attracts people...anyone willing to share some details?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
1st bad feed in my behind - clicking on gallery on Menu Screen throws a traceback:
Then it kicks right into beginning a new game.
fix this,
dodongamagnifico
or else ...
View attachment 1119723
I try this game and honestly to say I had no idea what the fuck is going on in this game, not just that but I think all the H scenes got cut from start to finish so it goes from to have some sex to no sexual content hence the Gallery got error. Hope it was just temporary and next update developer will adding more sex content in this one, for now it was confusing and the entire story doesn't have much to say

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Got you covered ... got the actual synopsis for us to put something in the OP that makes sense:
I have no idea what the game is about so why should I check it out?
So in the start of the game, mc has long hair with pony tail, by the time we get to the guard he looks like the average koikatsu male.
I am not even sure how the topic of beastility came up when it's not in the op opening.. But the only thing I have to say to that in any game is no furries for me but animal girls where they just have ears and tails is another story...
v0.4.0 updato is out.

that description...
It really needs an overview...all i know is xou play an MC with dick and use it with different hairs...not really a plot that attracts people...anyone willing to share some details?
WTF what have you done, the old version was bsser, this one sucks.
I try this game and honestly to say I had no idea what the fuck is going on in this game, not just that but I think all the H scenes got cut from start to finish so it goes from to have some sex to no sexual content hence the Gallery got error. Hope it was just temporary and next update developer will adding more sex content in this one, for now it was confusing and the entire story doesn't have much to say
Think shinigami, bleach, ichigo, shaman king, spirit world, justice league dark ...

Tentative overview:
”In the middle your rebirth cycle, your records get erased, you will have a new life. Before that, however, your adventure to restore your memories begins”

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Got you covered ... got the actual synopsis for us to put something in the OP that makes sense:

Think shinigami, bleach, ichigo, shaman king, spirit world, justice league dark ...

Tentative overview:
”In the middle your rebirth cycle, your records get erased, you will have a new life. Before that, however, your adventure to restore your memories begins”
In short I need to either get myself drunk or high on drug to enjoy this game, because the entire plot so confusing and how do I say it? Bored without anything interesting to make me like the game

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
WTF what have you done, the old version was bsser, this one sucks.
Very useless comment. Make your comment useful what was better in the old version? I do not think a single person here understands anything with your comment. Please explain so all of us especially the dev knows what you do not like about the new otherwise Dev can't fix the problem.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev already disclosed that most of 0.3 was a rewrite,
now in this 0.4 update, content was cut and everything was rerendered.

Very useless comment. Make your comment useful what was better in the old version? I do not think a single person here understands anything with your comment. Please explain so all of us especially the dev knows what you do not like about the new otherwise Dev can't fix the problem.
Cutting scenes out of a game is not encouraging ...
Keeping a pony taiked MC in a game with female aides .. might as well call it a coffee break.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please do not scare us like that again ... the changelog is one eye sore:
”In the process of cutting down far-fetched, unconvincing scenes” - stop cutting scenes out!
” I left the gallery like that since there are no scenes to put there” - you got 3 H scenes,
All the H scenes go in the gallery.

I left the gallery like that since there are no scenes to put there
Everything in the Menu Screen needs to work, use jump commands, use separate rpa,
just have the menu be functional, throwing errors off the bat is not encouraging.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes