D

Deleted member 2867548

Mr. Knobb....Dude, this is the best story I have found on this site. Story was solid and entertaining, with lots of beautiful imagery without it just being a FAP fest. I like the way the MC went around nailing about every chick who batted her eyelashes at him until he fell in love with Eve, then he was an honorable man and devoted himself to her afterwards. Great work...

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Mr. Knobb....Dude, this is the best story I have found on this site. Story was solid and entertaining, with lots of beautiful imagery without it just being a FAP fest. I like the way the MC went around nailing about every chick who batted her eyelashes at him until he fell in love with Eve, then he was an honorable man and devoted himself to her afterwards. Great work...
Not to mention a decent MC instead of the usual teenage mutant dick with no brain cells variety.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Mad_andy & @lombro .... In my next life I want to be Jensen... ;) Why i created him like that lol. Hopefully the next game's MC who is younger will also be seen as not your average college kid fucking mommy, aunty and sister and anything with a pussy cause he has to.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Mad_andy & @lombro .... In my next life I want to be Jensen... ;) Why i created him like that lol. Hopefully the next game's MC who is younger will also be seen as not your average college kid fucking mommy, aunty and sister and anything with a pussy cause he has to.
Will the next one be another kinetic novel or will it be a game? I enjoyed this story but I like having meaningful choices to make in VN's. Thank you for all the hard work!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I like those too but every creator has his/her own style and with MrKnobb you can trust him to make the best choices to get with the girls. ;)
Honestly not the reason I want more choices (I don't really give a damn about the "best choices to get with the girls"), I like making choices that affect the story, being able to choose not to be with every girl, and branching narratives. Obviously RtP has none of that, it is a KN, and if the next one is a KN that's fine. It's what MrK makes and if that is all he ever makes then there is nothing wrong with it. However, I wanted to mention to him that if he wanted to do more I'd be excited to see and play it.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
To answer.... in short its a hybrid novel, yah my own naming lol...

So it will have a free roam map of the MC's house. It will have dialogue choices and decisions you make like go with Girl A or Girl B to the beach etc... IT will also have a gallery section etc...

Im not the best coder why i never made RTP a choice based "game" but rather kinetic novel. To be honest to you I'm all about story and character building... but choices are also important so I'll do my best.

You will get to choose one gf at the end of Season 1. The harem incest part is interlinked into the story and cannot be avoided im afraid. So some dialogue will have an impact on the story but its not critical to the story if that makes sense.
ITs never going to be a Badik type of multiple ending/choices game but rather more like a Sisterly Lust type of choices.

So yeah it's not a game where you choose from a bunch of women and select those you want to be with. That type of choice will only be between two girls, Andrea and Tania the rest of the women are either side fucks or part of the story.

Once again it's a pretty big cast.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

So it will have a free roam map of the MC's house. It will have dialogue choices and decisions you make like go with Girl A or Girl B to the beach etc... IT will also have a gallery section etc...

Im not the best coder why i never made RTP a choice based "game" but rather kinetic novel. To be honest to you I'm all about story and character building... but choices are also important so I'll do my best.

You will get to choose one gf at the end of Season 1. The harem incest part is interlinked into the story and cannot be avoided im afraid. So some dialogue will have an impact on the story but its not critical to the story if that makes sense.
ITs never going to be a Badik type of multiple ending/choices game but rather more like a Sisterly Lust type of choices.

So yeah it's not a game where you choose from a bunch of women and select those you want to be with. That type of choice will only be between two girls, Andrea and Tania the rest of the women are either side fucks or part of the story.

That's cool, I don't want another BADiK, no one should feel compelled to make something like that. I like smaller choices which allow for replay-ability. If the entire story is a linear point A to point B there is no need to play the game more than once. Some small variations within the game, which girl the MC ends up with for example, gives some reason to play through more than once.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020

I'll take whatever you come up with. No expectations here.

humbaraci

Jul 25, 2020
Just finished the game and why not write my good thoughts about it. I have my doubts when begining. Renders are not the best. But i know story is more important. So i gave it a chance. I like to decide, i like playing rpg which this game don't offer much decisions. Only the girl you want to be with. But story was great man. The most important thing in my opinion. So it make me play. I liked this one and waiting for the new. I wish good luck and best regards. (Bad English i know sorry, but i think you understand me guys.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 2867548

I'M SURE IT WILL BE GREAT!

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Markus and MC's sister relationship also intrigue me my after watching their short lovey dovey session who would have thought that she is one sexy hot MILF, I also hope there will be a side story in Markus or Jessie's POV a more detailed one like how it all began and Amber is pretty HOT especially that Dream scene , shame Amber is not one of the L.I and here I am hoping that Amber is not really Jensen's daughter

• Love
Reactions: Kame-Sennin
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes