Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Not sure what version you have but that was fixed also... Maybe someone on here have the fixed version as it should be uplaoded ot the OP

I installed the game on my smartphone and when I opened the game it doesn't open. A blank screen comes and it automatically exits the game

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Sorry if this question has been answered somewhere else, but I've been searching and can't find this answer. I know there is Rape in this game, and that is off putting for many reasons, but I can somewhat accept it if it's not a LI/Main character. Is that the case? Does one of the main interests get raped?

Thank you in advance!
Also, who is it?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
NO... rape is not glorified in RTP, but used/mentioned as part of the story. Saying that somethign did happen way way in the past with one of the Li's but that you will to play to find out and no i dont show rape of any Li...

Sorry if this question has been answered somewhere else, but I've been searching and can't find this answer. I know there is Rape in this game, and that is off putting for many reasons, but I can somewhat accept it if it's not a LI/Main character. Is that the case? Does one of the main interests get raped?

Thank you in advance!
Also, who is it?

Reactions: Twistty

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
NO... rape is not glorified in RTP, but used/mentioned as part of the story. Saying that somethign did happen way way in the past with one of the Li's but that you will to play to find out and no i dont show rape of any Li...
Hmm... Interesting. I read around, and I'm aware of somethings, but I appreciate your answer. What's more impressive to me is your vehemence. You strongly pronounce that there isn't any in the game. I had very little hope of starting this before I asked the question, but I thought "why not ask?" I'm intrigued now.

I will ask one more question. You said there is no visualization of events for LI or actual rape. However, does Rape happen anytime in the actual story? I'm asking because rape is a sensitive subject for me (and I think it's a lazy plot device if I'm honest) If It's not a LI then I'm okay with continuing, but I'd like a warning of any such events in the game cause... you know, it's a lot.

Thanks for the clear and open response!

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Hmm... Interesting. I read around, and I'm aware of somethings, but I appreciate your answer. What's more impressive to me is your vehemence. You strongly pronounce that there isn't any in the game. I had very little hope of starting this before I asked the question, but I thought "why not ask?" I'm intrigued now.

I will ask one more question. You said there is no visualization of events for LI or actual rape. However, does Rape happen anytime in the actual story? I'm asking because rape is a sensitive subject for me (and I think it's a lazy plot device if I'm honest) If It's not a LI then I'm okay with continuing, but I'd like a warning of any such events in the game cause... you know, it's a lot.

it's an event that is narrated during a confrontation, as a pivotal event in someone's life with consequences on how they are in the present of the game... it is not played out or through, but mentioned because relevant to the plot and relationship of a bunch of characters.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
As i have said, rape is not glorified, its a part of some of the characters' story and main story but its not the focus. Play it and if you feel its too much for you then move on. Once again it's not shown for any of the Li's but something that happened in the past for one.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
it's an event that is narrated during a confrontation, as a pivotal event in someone's life with consequences on how they are in the present of the game... it is not played out or through, but mentioned because relevant to the plot and relationship of a bunch of characters.
Thank you for clearing that up. This is what I was looking for. Excuse me for the redundant nature of this question, but I want to make doubly sure. There is no Rape that occurs in the game other than a flashback/memory scene? That'd put a load off my mind.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
As i have said, rape is not glorified, its a part of some of the characters' story and main story but its not the focus. Play it and if you feel its too much for you then move on. Once again it's not shown for any of the Li's but something that happened in the past for one.
Thank you again for your response. I would say that while I respect that you say it's not glorified and all that, it doesn't really matter if it's the main focus or not if it happens at all. And don't worry, if the game is not for me, I'll move on. Have a nice day!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thank you for clearing that up. This is what I was looking for. Excuse me for the redundant nature of this question, but I want to make doubly sure. There is no Rape that occurs in the game other than a flashback/memory scene? That'd put a load off my mind.
Trust me, I'm aboard your train regarding rape. But there is none visualized in this game, only talked about. I assure you are safe to play it and you really should.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
it's been a while, but I seem to remember it was purely a text narration with the details essential to the plot and no graphic description of the event, no visual imput either. not 100% certain, but I am certain it was not played out or otherwise represented.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I don't mean to be a party pooper, but I felt a bit let down by the third act. still a thumbs up, but it could have been a lot better, in my opinion..though that's just it, an opinion, YMMV..
the 4th wall moments alone make it still worth playing. :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Thank you in advance!
Also, who is it?
One of the main LI's was raped when she was younger, her daughter, one of the other LI's is the product of that rape.

Another girl, not a love interest, is raped later as part of the story.

That is all.

Reactions: Larry2000

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Upcoming game release??
Yes, but I created a very small piece for Alternate Existence. And now I have to be proud.:sneaky:
Good luck with your new game, brother. You did a GREAT work!
Thx bro... and soon we will see more of TiF :love:
I absolutely love it when devs do this type of thing. Jensen's sister and niece are a little bit of a tribute to Acting Lessons as well. Mr. Knobb is a great example of an excellent dev: active in the community and very supportive of others. And you should definitely check out when that releases. In the mean time, though, I highly recommend The Intoxicating Flavor ( ), of which obviously you only got a brief glimpse in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jensen's sister and niece are a little bit of a tribute to Acting Lessons
Not quite.

Won't go into all the details but it's one of the reasons I really hate DPC as a person.

There was supposed to be a crossover with this and AL but it fell through and DPC demanded the name changes. It's less a tribute and more a left over reminder.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes