Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Well I just noticed this one is complete. I'm going to have to give this one my full attention for a new playthrough. I remember when it was released I criticized it because of this in the OP's synopsis, "You play as the handsome, fit, and capable Jensen Wenchester, a former Captain in Team 5 Infiltration Unit, Army Rangers...". Getting beyond that I was pleasantly surprised to find an intriguing immersive story. I must say I owe MrKnobb an apology for my original criticism. My comments were born out of the cliche overuse by Hollywood of that type of description of the protagonist with "B" and "C" movie actors such as Rutger Hauer, Steven Seagal, etc. starring in the lead role.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I already said I liked the game but may I offer some critique? If you choose Vicky, both Nicky and Eve still feature fairly prominently in part 3, and I'm happy they are. However, if you choose Nicky or Eve, Vicky pretty much disappears from a large part of the story in part 3. I get why it is, but it is weird that one of the main characters just stops being in scenes.

Alexandrhan

May 20, 2019
Каму надо APK Retrieving The Past Remastered

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
I love the renders, the story, the style... basically everything about this game.

I do have to ask though... what happened with Amber and Jensen's skin?? Did they get jaundice, or warp into the Simpson's universe? For some reason they are *very* yellow in Season 3.

That aside, this truly is a great story. Thoroughly enjoyable, and well made.

(I will say though, that it is a pity that the girl that I had hoped from the beginning would be an option turned out to be the blood-related daughter and not a LI... because hot damn is Amber gorgeous and awesome as a character to boot... lol)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well spotted... Since really Season 2 i started to add some vibrancy and color to the renders in Photoshop. I wanted the default DAZ renders to 'pop' a little more. I do agree it was a little too yellow, why i have changed it for my new game. I hope lol.

Here's the thing, since the introduction of Amber way back at the start, no one ever discussed oh how hot she was etc... So I at that stage had an idea to make either Nicky or Amber Jensens daughter, but decided Amber basically for above reason. If people showed more interest in the story rather than why there's no incest and no harem etc.. then things would've been different. That honestly is the real reason and not an excuse before anyone jumps in this convo we having.

So yes Amber became a favorite to many. I hope that clarifies things a little more.

I love the renders, the story, the style... basically everything about this game.

I do have to ask though... what happened with Amber and Jensen's skin?? Did they get jaundice, or warp into the Simpson's universe? For some reason they are *very* yellow in Season 3.

That aside, this truly is a great story. Thoroughly enjoyable, and well made.

(I will say though, that it is a pity that the girl that I had hoped from the beginning would be an option turned out to be the blood-related daughter and not a LI... because hot damn is Amber gorgeous and awesome as a character to boot... lol)

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
MrKnobb After all this time, I was finally able to play S3, needless to say that you & your team did not disappoint. Thank you for Mei and the unexpected Naomi (I think that was her name), her part was small but the added Asian was a bonus I didn't expect.

My choice was Nicky, of course, to get closer to Mei. But, now that those words have been said I must say that RtP was an excellent play through, beginning to end, and I don't think I would change any of my choices. Well, that's not true, I should have had a small fling with Eve. Even still, I'm fine with my choices.

Thank you,
Bad Wolf

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Dude... longer you wait means more meat to episode.. and in this business being "thickk" is sometimes a good thang... haha
Trust me im working, but it will have 3 paths just in this episode so takes a while..

Yeah, about AE, we are getting impatient you know. The more you eat the bigger appetite gets if you know what I mean..... ;):ROFLMAO:

Nov 7, 2020
Jeez, this story takes the "All bad guys are rapists" trope and runs with it faster than Usain Bolt in the 100m sprint.

Also we are supposed to just believe that Nickola who before the story starts supposedly never goes without wearing a bra, and we are told has no interest in guys before she meets the MC has nudes and the creepy pervert who is blackmailing her mother happens to have gotten hold of them? Yeah I seriously doubt that.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Jeez, this story takes the "All bad guys are rapists" trope and runs with it faster than Usain Bolt in the 100m sprint.

Also we are supposed to just believe that Nickola who before the story starts supposedly never goes without wearing a bra, and we are told has no interest in guys before she meets the MC has nudes and the creepy pervert who is blackmailing her mother happens to have gotten hold of them? Yeah I seriously doubt that.
It's an adult VN, some suspension of belief is required

Nov 7, 2020
It's an adult VN, some suspension of belief is required
I assume you mean suspension of disbelief... Which tbh would be easier without the blackmailer having pictures of the innocent daughter... especially since the mother does not give into the blackmail. For me if the dev did not want the mother to give into blackmail, then just have her blackmailed with her own pictures, the mother would think, oh I do not want my pictures released but I am not going to let him get his own way so it is a risk I have to take... If he wanted her to give into the blackmail then say he has pictures of her daughhter as well which makes the mother more likely to agree as she would care more to protect her daughter than herself...

But for that it would only really be believable if the daughter were not completely innocent as she is... Could still have her be a virgin but maybe having sucked a dick or 2 or at least gave a handie before. At the very least less conservative and more willing to tease people so people would be able to look at her and say, yeah I could maybe see her having a few nudes even if she had not shared them with others.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I assume you mean suspension of disbelief... Which tbh would be easier without the blackmailer having pictures of the innocent daughter... especially since the mother does not give into the blackmail. For me if the dev did not want the mother to give into blackmail, then just have her blackmailed with her own pictures, the mother would think, oh I do not want my pictures released but I am not going to let him get his own way so it is a risk I have to take... If he wanted her to give into the blackmail then say he has pictures of her daughhter as well which makes the mother more likely to agree as she would care more to protect her daughter than herself...

But for that it would only really be believable if the daughter were not completely innocent as she is... Could still have her be a virgin but maybe having sucked a dick or 2 or at least gave a handie before. At the very least less conservative and more willing to tease people so people would be able to look at her and say, yeah I could maybe see her having a few nudes even if she had not shared them with others.
Well, it was established in game that the pictures of the daughter where taken in the locker room at her college. Do you suggest she would change with her clothes on so she would never be naked?

Nicky is very innocent in the beginning but starts to change almost immediately after meeting Jensen the first time. Her and her best friend even has a conversation about her not having a bra on for the first time when she show her the pic she took of Jensen in the shower.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes