Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
Somehow, I never fully finished the last update. When finishing up that one before starting this one, Jensen seems to look a bit different to me now. Was the character model changed, or has it just been long enough since I've played that I'm forgetting?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
He had some disguises and he put on more muscles, otherwise same model. I managed to make him appear older also. So i deserve a browny for that methinks :)

Somehow, I never fully finished the last update. When finishing up that one before starting this one, Jensen seems to look a bit different to me now. Was the character model changed, or has it just been long enough since I've played that I'm forgetting?

Pyrenox

Apr 23, 2018
Sorry to disturb you guys but I'm confused so do I need to download both season 1 and 2 or just downloading the season 3 will enough

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Sorry to disturb you guys but I'm confused so do I need to download both season 1 and 2 or just downloading the season 3 will enough
It's best to play from season 1, 2 and than finally season 3. Playing the Season's in order will give you background information on the characters and what is happening at the end of season 3.

Reactions: Geowraith

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
to be honest, I think the third one is actually the weakest of the 3, plotwise.. so, yes..you want the first 2 also.

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
So, there I am playing the latest update of another of my favorite VNs, (and one that I think has even better writing than 'Acting Lessons') when I bump into someone very familiar...

View attachment 173845

So, Mr Knobb has yet another awesome crossover/tie-in going on, and with yet another really awesome story too.
I've seen that male character before, where is he from?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I found your game yesterday, and played through all three parts already. The Vicky ending for me is the perfect ending, though both of Nicky's and Eve's endings were fun too. A great narrative, and super sexy women.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thank you and truly appreciated! Now onto Alternate Existence ?

I found your game yesterday, and played through all three parts already. The Vicky ending for me is the perfect ending, though both of Nicky's and Eve's endings were fun too. A great narrative, and super sexy women.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes