OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
/me is a warm-blooded fan of the dick

Most amused by the archaic assumption that the internet is the domain of men, and that women might not be a target audience of a sex game. Get in the sea already, you eloquent fossil from a long-gone era. :ROFLMAO:

We have to now - it has it's own fan-club... :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
/me is a warm-blooded fan of the dick

Most amused by the archaic assumption that the internet is the domain of men, and that women might not be a target audience of a sex game. Get in the sea already, you eloquent fossil from a long-gone era. :ROFLMAO:
I've always considered that a good story is universal. There are some 'chick flic' movies that have a good enough story to be appealing to men too, (e.g. Bridget Jones, Pretty Woman, etc.) so I'd hope that we manage to create something that still has interest for those who aren't just focusing on the girls.

Jensen is, as far as I can tell, a good looking guy, tough but sensitive, strong but not brutal, independent without being aloof (because many women don't like loofs :D ), has money without letting that define him, and best of all, has a quiet confidence - he doesn't need to be the center of attention. My belief is that those characteristics make him pretty attractive. Why shouldn't he have some fans?

Reactions: OhJo
May 20, 2017
I Played S02E01. I have to admit, RTP has easily soared into the top games list just like that. Storyline is on par with games like DOD, Depraved Awakening, and Where The Heart Is. Anyone and everyone wishing to make games with all these Superhuman Abilities, Super Serum, etc should give this game a shot. Everything is executed really well. Adam reminds me of Rogue soldiers like Taylor Kitsch's character Ronnie in American Assassin. Plus involving the angle where Adam is backed by some big players just expanded the storyline to a much bigger horizon. Possibilities for story lines are limitless, Waiting for the next bit of storyline.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
question.. if i already have the season 1 downloaded and play it all from beginning can i then carry over the saves to season 2?

also how do i get the season2 game to find season 1? cause when clicking on the image ingame to play season 1 it just opens up googledrive.. even though i have it already installed...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
How to put this easier.

Series One is the start of the Jensen RTP story. The saves for the girl you like is in a nutshell just an indication right at teh end of RTP as a whole, which girl you will end up with or no girl at all.

So by playing Series 2, Episode 1 the choice of one of 2 girls or none will give you the ending you have chosen really.

So to follow the story you have to play Series 1, but do not have to reply or should not carry over saves into Series 2 as your saves will not work.

Also the google drive gives you 3 files to download for Series one if you haven't played it yet. MAC/PC and Android options of Series 1 only.

So if you have played S1-remastered then don't play again and don't use those saves as they only apply fro Series 1...

Start Series 2 fresh and choose teh girl you want at the start. You can however throughout the game change your mind but do it early one in teh Series so be fairly warned....

question.. if i already have the season 1 downloaded and play it all from beginning can i then carry over the saves to season 2?

also how do i get the season2 game to find season 1? cause when clicking on the image ingame to play season 1 it just opens up googledrive.. even though i have it already installed...

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
How to put this easier.

Series One is the start of the Jensen RTP story. The saves for the girl you like is in a nutshell just an indication right at teh end of RTP as a whole, which girl you will end up with or no girl at all.

So by playing Series 2, Episode 1 the choice of one of 2 girls or none will give you the ending you have chosen really.

So to follow the story you have to play Series 1, but do not have to reply or should not carry over saves into Series 2 as your saves will not work.

Also the google drive gives you 3 files to download for Series one if you haven't played it yet. MAC/PC and Android options of Series 1 only.

So if you have played S1-remastered then don't play again and don't use those saves as they only apply fro Series 1...

Start Series 2 fresh and choose teh girl you want at the start. You can however throughout the game change your mind but do it early one in teh Series so be fairly warned....
But i had not chosen at the end of the season 1.. and they both knew that so they kind of fought to get me... i was still going between vicky and nicky..so it feels rather pushed on me that now i HAVE to choose one of them at the start...

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
How to put this easier.

Also..whats the point in putting in the choise of playing season 1 in the season 2 game if it does not work? i mean if i click to play season 1 first i expect to get to play it not being thrown out of game to download season 1 first... just saying... I rly liked this game but this is the kind of things that makes me quit playing, if you have to "start over a new" and the story does not rly continue where I ended it..

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I think you missing the girl choice base points system here...

If i ended the RTP Game with Series one which girl did you choose the most? One of them would've been your favorite. If they were equally chosen/played then you would've ended up with an error message and not getting either Nicky or Vicky.

SO now with Series 2 I am asking you which girl you have chosen for Series 1 throughout as you had to choose one girl. Only now in series 2 have i decided to give you the no girl choice option.

Basically if you do not want to choose Nicky or Vicky then don't use the Neither option until such a time when you want to choose one.

LASTLY: The choosing the girl has nothing to do with the actual story of the game. The story continues from Series 1 into Series 2 no matter saves or not.
The save option is only there for the player to replay a section if she/he wants to or remembering which girl they've chosen for that Series.

I cannot put it to you easier than this, i am sure RogueKnight may be able to explain it better later on.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
But i had not chosen at the end of the season 1.. and they both knew that so they kind of fought to get me... i was still going between vicky and nicky..so it feels rather pushed on me that now i HAVE to choose one of them at the start...
It's true that when Jensen, Vicki and Nicki went to the lake house and had that talk that Vicky and Nicky would both date Jensen for the time being to see how things goes, but throughout the story you as a play do make choices which girl you're pursuing. I.e. when at the lake house, did you go to Vicky or Nicky at night? Then it's that girl you're right now aiming to pursue :p

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Hi For the ones who trying to figure out the game, Hi I am Jmmy Jr and one of Mr. Knobb supporters, best way to describe it, is that you have have military training but now you own a private security company and everyone wants you for bodyguard duty, think of the bodyguard movie, lol yet your past keeps giving you nightmares but you a man and everyone wants to either love you or kill you, so make your choices carefully in the game, lol

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
need a walkthrough or not? if i play ep1 do i hv to download 2 all over again for it to take info on 1?

Reactions: Cor3

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
I think you missing the girl choice base points system here...

If i ended the RTP Game with Series one which girl did you choose the most? One of them would've been your favorite. If they were equally chosen/played then you would've ended up with an error message and not getting either Nicky or Vicky.

SO now with Series 2 I am asking you which girl you have chosen for Series 1 throughout as you had to choose one girl. Only now in series 2 have i decided to give you the no girl choice option.

Basically if you do not want to choose Nicky or Vicky then don't use the Neither option until such a time when you want to choose one.

LASTLY: The choosing the girl has nothing to do with the actual story of the game. The story continues from Series 1 into Series 2 no matter saves or not.
The save option is only there for the player to replay a section if she/he wants to or remembering which girl they've chosen for that Series.

I cannot put it to you easier than this, i am sure RogueKnight may be able to explain it better later on.
ah ok thks for that info... wasnt clear to me with the neither option..thks for info.. im going with that then ;-)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
As for walk through for the game I am working on it I usually do multi play so you can see all the game choices and what happens but for this one, I am working on one now

Reactions: Cor3 and Prolotus

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
ah ok thks for that info... wasnt clear to me with the neither option..thks for info.. im going with that then ;-)
Good Point, yea on my one game stream play, I am trying to balance it between Vicky and Nicky but when you start the 2nd part of the game, you have to choose one or the other, well it been cool to see a 4th choice to see both but it been balanced for each of them

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Good Point, yea on my one game stream play, I am trying to balance it between Vicky and Nicky but when you start the 2nd part of the game, you have to choose one or the other, well it been cool to see a 4th choice to see both but it been balanced for each of them
Just remember that the three choices (Vicky, Nicky, or Neither) are just the choices so far. It is entirely possible that other choices, or branches to those choices, might already be planned, but not yet introduced to the timeline...

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Just remember that the three choices (Vicky, Nicky, or Neither) are just the choices so far. It is entirely possible that other choices, or branches to those choices, might already be planned, but not yet introduced to the timeline...
oh good point, yea I am playing and streaming but sometimes I figure that the game maker already has it thought out, lol like the one for MikeMaster game college life when the sister show up, everyone was asking that she start college and pretty much do the same thing to do like the MC did when he shows up at the college, Mike really didn't want that, just that sister is now working and not sitting around the house watching tv all the time, lol

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
About Saves and a Separate Season 2

The point of a save file or save system is to be able to store your progress - meaning you can save at a given point, stop playing, then later start again from that save point.

There are 2 aspects to progress in a game - how far you have gotten in the story, and what route or choices you made in getting there.

In Series 2, Episode 1, where you are in the story is already known - you're starting the session picking up from the final event of Series 1.

Think of S2E01 as being automatically like a 100% save of the first series - except for one thing - we lost track of which girl(s) you chose at the various points of choice in Series 1 (e.g. which of the choices you made for Clothes shopping, Shower/Bath, Beach scene, and Night visit).

Rather than ask you about each scene, we therefore ask you to simply let the game know which girl you chose most often, or if you tried to keep it balanced, to choose "Neither" to say you had no preference so far and had chosen each of the two equal times.

That's it. You already have the save of the point in the story - you're at the start of Series 2. The only thing the code didn't know on it's own was which girl you'd chosen at the various points where there was a choice.

Now, sure, we could have picked a more immersive way to poll you for that info, like having Jensen reviewing his recent actions in some delirium dream sequence, but (1) that is kind of just making it take longer without adding anything actually fun or story-driving, and (2) that's extra code meaning we either make a little less progress, or take a bit longer, all for no extra fun or story.

So we went with the practical and pragmatic approach of just asking you, and one click does the lot.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
About Saves and a Separate Season 2

The point of a save file or save system is to be able to store your progress - meaning you can save at a given point, stop playing, then later start again from that save point.

There are 2 aspects to progress in a game - how far you have gotten in the story, and what route or choices you made in getting there.

In Series 2, Episode 1, where you are in the story is already known - you're starting the session picking up from the final event of Series 1.

Think of S2E01 as being automatically like a 100% save of the first series - except for one thing - we lost track of which girl(s) you chose at the various points of choice in Series 1 (e.g. which of the choices you made for Clothes shopping, Shower/Bath, Beach scene, and Night visit).

Rather than ask you about each scene, we therefore ask you to simply let the game know which girl you chose most often, or if you tried to keep it balanced, to choose "Neither" to say you had no preference so far and had chosen each of the two equal times.

That's it. You already have the save of the point in the story - you're at the start of Series 2. The only thing the code didn't know on it's own was which girl you'd chosen at the various points where there was a choice.

Now, sure, we could have picked a more immersive way to poll you for that info, like having Jensen reviewing his recent actions in some delirium dream sequence, but (1) that is kind of just making it take longer without adding anything actually fun or story-driving, and (2) that's extra code meaning we either make a little less progress, or take a bit longer, all for no extra fun or story.

So we went with the practical and pragmatic approach of just asking you, and one click does the lot.
well here the thing, for WhiteRevan game, new dawn, we finally had to tell everyone to just make a new game since for some reason we couldn't figure out the bug that some was getting while playing new dawn but for me and whiteraven, it was only the brothel that it kicking in and messing up the game, other parts of the game seem to work fine

Reactions: RogueKnightUK
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes