RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Small Criticism...I know it can sometimes not be help.
I dislike it if a game I continue on with a new chapter and nothing of my playthrough of the first chapter gets carried over to the new chapter.

It kind of takes me out of the game and stops my immersion.
Another game Two wees did a similar thing and its not my favourite thing.

Not taking away anything from this game.. it's very enjoyable, but in this instance it reduces the whole playthrough to just one ultimate choice.

Just though I mention it. Not hating the game or anything, but maybe something to keep in mind for future games/episodes.
Yeah, we hated to do it too. Sadly we needed some new code and in this particular instance I'm told it couldn't be made to apply retroactively to past saves, even via the advanced workarounds. Obviously, we got through the entire first series without breaking saves, so we're not in the habit of it, and didn't take the decision lightly. It's a one time inconvenience, and we apologise for it.

One thing that MrKnobb did add while doing the new code was a handy little 'Character Info' reference function. While playing the game there's a small and subtle arrow near the top right of the display that opens up to give you the ability to quickly remind yourself of who's who at any point. MrKnobb did take onboard feedback that the cast list was getting pretty big, and with things moving along so fast, well, a reminder can be handy.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
so this new episode should we play as an entirely new Game? since we can not use the saves from episode 1

how can we continue the story of episode 1 and how can we continue with the choices we made in the first episode?

in the OP there is a MEGA file of 100% save but i guess that it is for episode 1 and it also does not work it says file is not available

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I loved this start at Season 2 episode 1, it was a lovely surprise see Evangeline and know her better. I will wait anxiously for the next episodes to see Jensen kick some asses and having fun(you know what fun I'm talking about).
"Kyori"

once you played this first episode of the second season, tell me one thing, what is the purpose of we have to choose one girl on the beginning of the episode

is that on the first episode i had 2 saves one for the daughter and one for the mother

now i do not know which one should I choose?

Reactions: 7Spear

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
"Kyori"

once you played this first episode of the second season, tell me one thing, what is the purpose of we have to choose one girl on the beginning of the episode

is that on the first episode i had 2 saves one for the daughter and one for the mother

The game didn't reveal yet the reason and I didn't see any difference in this episode, but hypothetically I think that decision made at the beginning it will define your girl you will have in the end(remember, I not sure about that).

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Trust me i know, nothing more frustrating to find that you can't use your save files. Lewd island is such at teh moment for me....

But saying that, the saves in RTP are more for you to go back to a sex scene or some scene you enjoy. If you think about it whichever girl you chose in Series One, starting with Series Two whatever points were accumulated for that one girl is not of any importance really, making the same choice now for the same girl or even another girl is. So you have not lost anything to be honest. Still it's annoying i get it but unfortunately something out of my hands. Should not happen again.

Small Criticism...I know it can sometimes not be help.
I dislike it if a game I continue on with a new chapter and nothing of my playthrough of the first chapter gets carried over to the new chapter.

It kind of takes me out of the game and stops my immersion.
Another game Two wees did a similar thing and its not my favourite thing.

Not taking away anything from this game.. it's very enjoyable, but in this instance it reduces the whole playthrough to just one ultimate choice.

Just though I mention it. Not hating the game or anything, but maybe something to keep in mind for future games/episodes.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
"Kyori"

Just start once with one girl, and save at the end of the episode. Then RESTART choosing the other, and save that at the end of the episode. Then you'll be back to your two routes.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes