SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
This is a low blow

my heart is divided
Indeed. My heart fall a lil more to Nicky so I guess that were im going but damn it........I want Vicky :( lol

Edit: DAMN YOU!!!..................................DEV's ......... I keep liking Eva more an more, But I already have to make the sacrifice of Vicky for Nicky when I clearly want all 3 lol Ugh I hate you guys lol

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Used to crossover with Acting Lessons and still cross with Our Fate. Both will give your game name for those games.

The game is great im enjoying it alot. Why are you making this so hard on me lol I dont want to have to pick between Nicky an Vicky I want them both lmao HOT milf an SEXY school girl lol an then you go an give me this screwball Eva DAMN IT lol what is a perv going to do I like her when I seen her in the coffee shop an now SHIT lol...... Ooh by the way I'm having a brain fart but what game does this tie in with. I seen my Name one of the guys an don't remember the game. Keep up the good work man good writing.renders,story,girls, kodo to you

Reactions: SandmansMisery

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Edit: DAMN YOU!!!..................................DEV's ......... I keep liking Eva more an more, But I already have to make the sacrifice of Vicky for Nicky when I clearly want all 3 lol Ugh I hate you guys lol
MrKnobb and I have always felt that if the choice of girl was too easy then we wouldn't have written at least 2 of the girls well enough. It has always been our intention to offer the players 3 seriously good LIs where there's no wrong answer, only 3 right answers you yourself choose between. And yes, we share your pain over how tough that choice is to make. Thankfully, game worlds mean you can have multiple plays and saves, and have an ending with them all.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
not perverts lol, just connoisseur of fine women & boy there are fine women in ALL your games, far to many to name them all,yet Michelle, Danielle ,& Vicky & Nicky are stand outs in 3 great games

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Did it ever get fixed to where the end of season 1 saves work with season 2, or am I S.O.L. and have to make all the hard choices at the beginning of Season 2?

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
You only have 1 choice to make between either Vicky, Nicky or none and get Eve later.
It's been so long since I played the 1st season (Season 2 Ep. 1 was just released), that I was kinda hoping that the asian friend would become a choice when I was playing the 1st Season. But I gather that it was never going to be an option.

Thanks for the reply.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's been so long since I played the 1st season (Season 2 Ep. 1 was just released), that I was kinda hoping that the asian friend would become a choice when I was playing the 1st Season. But I gather that it was never going to be an option.

Thanks for the reply.
She has her own story going on but isn't one of the 3 girls the MC has a choice of.

It's only those 3 that are love interests for him.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018

Thanks for the reply.
Mei-Lin certainly gets her own scenes and action, but she also has her own past, and her own story, which ultimately meant she was never going to be Jensen's in the way the main LIs could be. We're not the kind of writers to lead you on in false hopes by having her seem to be a LI and then later having events tear that reasonably-assumed hope away.

We do know it is unusual for an adult VN to have many events or stories that don't directly involve the MC, but to us we believe it creates a richer, more realistic setting and environment, as well as deeper and more interesting characters. Sure, we could have written a game where any character you don't get to end with is omitted or glossed over, as many other VNs do, and ultimately that would just mean you saw less characters, less scenes, less story.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Mei-Lin certainly gets her own scenes and action, but she also has her own past, and her own story, which ultimately meant she was never going to be Jensen's in the way the main LIs could be. We're not the kind of writers to lead you on in false hopes by having her seem to be a LI and then later having events tear that reasonably-assumed hope away.

We do know it is unusual for an adult VN to have many events or stories that don't directly involve the MC, but to us we believe it creates a richer, more realistic setting and environment, as well as deeper and more interesting characters. Sure, we could have written a game where any character you don't get to end with is omitted or glossed over, as many other VNs do, and ultimately that would just mean you saw less characters, less scenes, less story.
I wasn't meaning anything by it, and I wasn't thinking that I was lead to believe that she would be one of the choices. I was only hoping. I have a thing for Asian women and there are few, well rendered 3dcg games out there that feature a good story with a good looking Asian woman. If there is, it's usually a large breasted, big ass woman that turns me off. I'm into the more natural, petite body woman.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

The girls behind the scenes...
Ok so this weekend things went well. I will be sending the proofreader 90% of the dialogue tonight and then once he's done the Editor.
I'm still busy render about 15% of the images and want to do 1/2 small animations.
Hopefully by end of this week Beta testers done and then Top Tiers will get the release. Hopefully...
.:Lataz:.
MrK

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019

The girls behind the scenes...
Ok so this weekend things went well. I will be sending the proofreader 90% of the dialogue tonight and then once he's done the Editor.
I'm still busy render about 15% of the images and want to do 1/2 small animations.
Hopefully by end of this week Beta testers done and then Top Tiers will get the release. Hopefully...
.:Lataz:.
MrK
Holy shit, will you look at the Goddess on the left! WOW.....just....WOW!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I should not have used that image... Poor Pennies foot... I hate clipping/floating images and there i just did it myself. Ugh...

BadWolf71 and yes Mei is fck hot.. Why myself and Rogue wanted her to have more than just a small role in the game... She will have another love interest
Is it Ghost?

I think they would be cute together.

Well, as cute as a hot girl and an incredibly dangerous killer could be.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes