EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

f95 banner.jpg
Overview:
Ever wanted to travel through time and experience historical events first hand, as they happened?
Well, you cant, that's impossible. But what you can do, is play Return Project.

Starting in a dystopian future (to plot-armour the science),
you'll adventure through various turning points in human history, and encounter some famous names along the way.
Will you use your future knowledge for good and assist the denizens of the past?
Or will you become a god, rightfully forcing all mortals to kneel before your very existence?
Or will you swat a mosquito, causing a butterfly effect that echoes,
through the ages and catastrophically alters the present-day world?
Or will you- you get the point.

Return Project is a light-hearted adult 18+ visual novel that imagines the possibility of time travel.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-14
Release Date: 2023-07-14
Developer: Grubb Raines - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: Compressed

wBifKx.jpg mDa_J6.jpg screenshot0001.png screenshot0008.png ncm9S0.jpg Jn29JX.jpg
screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Grubb Raines

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2021
Grubb Raines It's a decent beginning, although the animation could use some improvement. What genres or themes can we expect in the future? Will there be content related to mature individuals(MILF) or anthropomorphic animal characters(Furry)?
Yeah, I wouldn't call what's included so far, 'animations'. I wanted to but was really unhappy with the outcomes, so I just put the scenes in there for now.

There's 2 main paths through choices, one being the honourable/chivalrous path and the other is a bit like reverse corruption of the MC where you'll slowly become a complete degenerate.

There will be some "housemate" stuff but not with anyone related to MC (as per history), Mature women, Lots of various religious content, and potential harem ending via choices.

No beasty boys (real or not), NTR, loli or superpowers.

Edit: I forgot to add that there's pregnentes.

Last edited:

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Yeah, I wouldn't call what's included so far, 'animations'. I wanted to but was really unhappy with the outcomes, so I just put the scenes in there for now.

There's 2 main paths through choices, one being the honourable/chivalrous path and the other is a bit like reverse corruption of the MC where you'll slowly become a complete degenerate.

There will be some "housemate" stuff but not with anyone related to MC (as per history), Mature women, Lots of various religious content, and potential harem ending via choices.

No beasty boys (real or not), NTR, loli or superpowers.

Edit: I forgot to add that there's pregnentes.
Harem + Milf and No NTR = Perfection ! I already love this game...GL for your game dev.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ReturnProject-0.05
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Grubb Raines

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Man, after playing this game I'm hyped for the future updates. It's pretty good and funny (I loved the Gladiator moment haha).You're doing a great job so far dev, good luck for this project !

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes