Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fucking hell... here we go... again (bites lip really hard)

Thank all that is proper for good whiskey.

"Returning to making drama for fuck's sake and 'cause I feel like shaking things up for no reason Episode 9" ???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and WildWood313

HanSoloed

Apr 15, 2022
Is the dev team still on vacation or something ? Cause there is no progress on their page since weeks, that’s not usual from them

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the dev team still on vacation or something ? Cause there is no progress on their page since weeks, that’s not usual from them
last patreon post just before xmas so have prolly just returned back to drawing desk and no progress report yet.

Fucking hell... here we go... again (bites lip really hard)

"Returning to making drama for fuck's sake and 'cause I feel like shaking things up for no reason Episode 9" ???
not sure about what you are rambling but name change was forced by steam.

Reactions: HanSoloed

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
grace is siblings auntie and siblings mother's sister and young grace is on pic 9 in op getting her grades up (but steam is against schoolgirl sex (at least at school) even if said girl is over 18). can't re-add with patch something which got removed.
Sure you can, I've seen it happen with many games. The Nicole scene in become a rockstar was removed and added back by a modder. Don't be surprised if it is added back with a patch. Lots of games have a seperate patch that you add to get all scenes that aren't looked on favourable by certain sites.

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
A developer will make the changes needed to be able to sell their games on steam. It's the end goal for many developers who make games. Not sure why it needed changed though to be honest, season 1 is already on steam and called summer with mia. It's underage stuff they really won't entertain on steam and Grace is over 18. They don't seem to care about school sex or IC on games. Look at lust theory, loads of ic in that, lots of school sex too and even teachers fucking their own pupils and that's on steam so not sure what needed to be changed to be honest but can't blame a dev for wanting to change stuff to make sure that steam take their games

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sure, and "Being a DIK" will be "Returning to DIK", etc. with that logic... that's what I'm rambling about I reckon. :LOL: It's a very odd force compared to other title names on the same platform.
well here is games called sins of a father and father's sins and on some games renpy folder has different name for game than what game actually has.

A developer will make the changes needed to be able to sell their games on steam. It's the end goal for many developers who make games. Not sure why it needed changed though to be honest, season 1 is already on steam and called summer with mia. It's underage stuff they really won't entertain on steam and Grace is over 18. They don't seem to care about school sex or IC on games. Look at lust theory, loads of ic in that, lots of school sex too and even teachers fucking their own pupils and that's on steam so not sure what needed to be changed to be honest but can't blame a dev for wanting to change stuff to make sure that steam take their games
right, there are incest games and comics on steam and japanese schoolsex comics so why why this needed change is mystery.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I know this is probably too soon to talk about it but to y'all think that's who we stay with at the end is going to be affected by the choices or is the dev going to give us the option to choice who to stay in the end?

SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
I know this is probably too soon to talk about it but to y'all think that's who we stay with at the end is going to be affected by the choices or is the dev going to give us the option to choice who to stay in the end?
Personally, I would prefer if the game has multiple endings

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Personally, I would prefer if the game has multiple endings
i'd say multiple endings, at least 2 aka sadie and mia, possibly cindy too and siblings go home with mommy and maybe staying with cindy's "mom".

3.80 star(s) 74 Votes