maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Summer with Mia 2 [Episode 8]

Download
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, I'm getting exception error in Episode 7 during the therapy seesion. This error cannot be skipped.

• Sad
Reactions: Denz0

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
May i suggest the lovely "Crtl" button
The only way to make it work, as far as I know, is setting "skip unread text", but in that way ALL text gets skipped really quickly and you can't read anything, so you have to rollback...

...waste of time.

In a fap game the user wants not to be forced to skip and rollback but to have a concise text to follow the story without skipping and without reading pages and pages between a sex scene and the other

(Besides on Android rollback isn't as smooth as rolling the mouse wheel, and i like to fap in bed with the game on my smartphone rather than sitting at the desk with the game on PC)

Reactions: Davizera

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
The only way to make it work, as far as I know, is setting "skip unread text", but in that way ALL text gets skipped really quickly and you can't read anything, so you have to rollback...

...waste of time.

In a fap game the user wants not to be forced to skip and rollback but to have a concise text to follow the story without skipping and without reading pages and pages between a sex scene and the other
Why rollback if your skipping the text? Besides the whole dialog is MC saying "I am very disappointed for being a degenerate" very offensive to us TRUE degenerates :Kappa:

jimguy999

Oct 11, 2021
I'm on (I think) season 5. I have two questions -

One. Does anyone like the Slut button when it makes someone completely naked? I enjoy it with different outfits, but naked takes me out of the story every time. Not unique to this guy, just curious if people like it, as I always hate it.

Two. Am I supposed to be rooting for this guy, or hoping he gets hit by a car and someone else replaces him?

The last scene I went through - He banged Mia, then turned down his girlfriend for sex, and guilt tripped her not to masturbate as she wanted. What a little bitch in so many ways…

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I'm on (I think) season 5. I have two questions...
Am I supposed to be rooting for this guy, or hoping he gets hit by a car and someone else replaces him?
In episode 1 it's mentioned he has a punchable face, this is a subtly reference that the writers know the main character is unlikeable. Very kino

jimguy999

Oct 11, 2021
In episode 1 it's mentioned he has a punchable face, this is a subtly reference that the writers know the main character is unlikeable. Very kino
Ah, but an unlikeable character to others in the story is different to an unlikeable character to those playing them.

I've enjoyed playing/watching many unlikeable characters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fapokso
3.80 star(s) 74 Votes