88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The past can't be changed but it seems that Mia has forgotten her true nature... after all her mother was mentally ill... I hope they stop drugging Mia so she won't remember her past...

sooner or later she will have to come to terms with her past otherwise is a total nonsense

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
12ish is my guess.

enuf plot points or not depends from whom is asked, i think yes but inceton devs might think no.
I doubt that it's going to be 12ish episodes it's probably going to be way more episodes than just that and also they can do the same thing they did with Lust Theory (AKA Echoes of Lust) and it make it into seasons (God I hope they don't do that).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow this game has a different title?:unsure:
steam wanted it to accept swm2 there.

Hold on, Grace is the aunt right? She works at the bar, I don’t remember her being a teacher in school in this game
no she is a student tricks her teacher with her body.
and She usualy tell Mc the stories of her adventures
tricks and tricks, she let's them fuck her in school (college/university)while wearing school uniform for better grades.

• Wow
Reactions: shadowr19

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I still don't fully understand why they needed to change the name for Steam?
well there's swm1 already so steam didn't like having 2 games with near same name or something like that (we don't know why steam wanted rename just that they wanted it and grace's schoolscenes gone).

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
well there's swm1 already so steam didn't like having 2 games with near same name or something like that (we don't know why steam wanted rename just that they wanted it and grace's schoolscenes gone).
the name change I can kind of understand but is there a particular reason why they wanted grace's schoolscenes gone?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

tricks and tricks, she let's them fuck her in school (college/university)while wearing school uniform for better grades.
OH man , why you expose her sins :devilish: I Only said ( she is a student tricks her teacher with her body ) meaning she dance with them rock and roll only.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there a particular reason why they wanted grace's schoolscenes gone?
yes but again we don't know, maybe they saw those as under 18 years old scenes due school and schooluniform (and teachers were ~twice her age). could ask from inceton via their website but doubt you get answer.

out of reactions so silly Kazanovaromeo

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
So this author has no will power in his game?

For sure this dev (Inceton games and Inceton games NTR) has no balls and no willpower he accepts the will of others on his works ... that's why I understood from a long time ago that he is the KING of afterthoughts and all his new production comes with NONSENSE STORYLINES

The only work from Inceton that is a masterpiece remains Living With Mia (there are my full saves for people that do not like RPGM.... LWM is for sure a masterpiece!
All other Inceton games comes with missing scenes thatmake the stor less

The good of this behaviour is---- that I was forced to download this uncensored version to keep it in my archive.
So I will be able to post the best Grace scenes of this game...
The plot is now less attractive and less palatable the fate of this developer seems sealed... he has to accept that the best scenes he produces will be changed by others

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Well to be fair, no dev/author has any power over Steam/Valve if Steam/Valve decides that the game isn't fit for the platform for whatever reason. The same goes for other funding platforms. That's how this business works.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
has but if steam says something not allowed then devs will comply since having game in steam means big bucks and wider audience than patreon or f95 and similar. not 1st nor last avn dev who has to make changes on game due steam (1 dev had to change whole game's music since some copyright issue to have game accepted to steam).

money talks you know and steam release can bring it so steam has power.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
maybe they saw those as under 18 years old scenes due school and schooluniform (and teachers were ~twice her age).
this is not true as you can see when Grace start to tell the MC the 1st scene
just read the text SHE tells that the event happened 2 days AFTER SHE TURN EIGHTEEN

She is not under 18

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 13.29.15.jpg

As I said this dev is the king of afterthoughts

Believe me it is not like you say
blaming steam is just a pathetic excuse
This was an Inceton Games decision... lately this team's second thoughts are only connected to money.... if you give them 1000 dollars they even change Mia's past of Grace or the whole story!
these people would sell their mothers to make money!
The aunt who tells her nephew about her funny fucks when she was 18 and was a prostitute to get her degree with double and triple penetration are the best of this game because they tell the real Grace.

Inceton is just a prostitute!

The only way is to put this version of the game in a backup hard drive just to replay the great Grace scenes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just read the text SHE tells that the event happened 2 days AFTER SHE TURN EIGHTEEN
i know, you know, rest on this thread know that she was over 18 at that point.

what any of us don't know is exact reason why steam wanted to have those removed. that you need to ask from devs but like on your comment about lwm and swm doubt you get answer.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017

She is not under 18

View attachment 2322367

As I said this dev is the king of afterthoughts

Believe me it is not like you say
blaming steam is just a pathetic excuse
This was an Inceton Games decision... lately this team's second thoughts are only connected to money.... if you give them 1000 dollars they even change Mia's past of Grace or the whole story!
these people would sell their mothers to make money!
The aunt who tells her nephew about her funny fucks when she was 18 and was a prostitute to get her degree with double and triple penetration are the best of this game because they tell the real Grace.

Inceton is just a prostitute!

The only way is to put this version of the game in a backup hard drive just to replay the great Grace scenes
You're not all there, are you? :FacePalm:

3.80 star(s) 74 Votes