Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
please???
about what?
you are free do not agree with me but I'm talking about the decision to change an already pubblished story in the first 2/3 episodes to comment the decision of DELETING THE GRACE CONTENT

Grace is part of this story and deleting what was already written about her is non sense
the Grace past is very important to understand her character in ther decision about the bar management!

I think the Bar is a great idea for the storyline
But knowing everything about Vivian and nothing about her partner Grace who is hosting Mia and her brother the MC seems to me completely nonsense and the afterthoughts are becoming too frequent for Inceton and not only in this game. but almost all Inceton gas comes with afterthoughts

I do not know other developers that are doing that in theur games..

Do you like this? Ok a take a note about that but ...My point is related with the decision to change the title of this game that was Summer with Mia 2
after that I have noticed that also the Grace story will be modified
I'm just talking about my opinion in the BIGGEST biggest change that has been made in this thread!
There are no other thread that has been changed in the Title!
is this normal?

I have seen threads with game REMAKE, like TAC and other games was revisited by their devs but... changing title and deleting scenes just to make the game with less content. I never seen something similar.

???
you was hoping about someone else? ???
this "defd" you are talking about is in the game?...
I never saw that... I think you are OT
Steam insta banned the game over that one Grace flashback scene, and for whatever dumb reason they don't accept resubmissions. And to get around that, we had to change the title since I'm guessing the previous one gets flagged. So yes, we are choosing to remove a single scene, and change the title of the game over monetary reasons which you accused us of. Having the game on Steam generates us a sizeable amount of money which helps pay the salary of a lot of people who work on the team, full time. So if that makes us greedy to you, then so be it. But we're running a business here. And unlike most other successful developers who just hoard all the money they make for themselves, Inceton actually reinvested it into the team by renting office spaces, regularly hiring more people, and then buying workstations for each and every one of those people. And if you don't believe me, just check out our Patreon page and see for yourself.

Also, you are defd. Your long rants and juvenile, unhinged overuse of exclamation points is a dead giveaway. And I realized it even before seeing how almost identical your signatures were, and how you made this new account right around the same time you abandoned your old one. Why you did it, I don't know. But yikes, it sure is embarrassing. :sneaky:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Okay don't be mad at me:whistle: for this but can Inceton hire some ppl with talent cuz your game looks like :poop: for 2023... one would think that having such a big team your games would look like AAA games in this VN industry but nope...:HideThePain:
Wow r u also a patreon or a game dev urself? Saying a dev works is a poop is an insult to their efforts. Sure u can give constructive criticisms and it is fine but a straight up insult isnt. Opinions do matter here insults doesnt.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Steam insta banned the game over that one Grace flashback scene, and for whatever dumb reason they don't accept resubmissions. And to get around that, we had to change the title since I'm guessing the previous one gets flagged. So yes, we are choosing to remove a single scene, and change the title of the game over monetary reasons which you accused us of. Having the game on Steam generates us a sizeable amount of money which helps pay the salary of a lot of people who work on the team, full time. So if that makes us greedy to you, then so be it. But we're running a business here. And unlike most other successful developers who just hoard all the money they make for themselves, Inceton actually reinvested it into the team by renting office spaces, regularly hiring more people, and then buying workstations for each and every one of those people. And if you don't believe me, just check out our Patreon page and see for yourself.
Thanks for explain in details the reason that caused the title change.
I understand... as you can see in my previous posts i was saying about the same reason you have with more detail answered to me

I will back when the game will be completed
I think in the Episode 12?

Thanks for your replay

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
There are no other thread that has been changed in the Title!
is this normal?
"cough" A game called "Red Falls" changed its name to "Helping the Hotties" Helping Ze Hotties

There was also a game called "The Office" but there was another game with the same name. So, they changed it to "My Office." My Office If you scroll down to post #5, that is my post talking about the name being the same as the other game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay don't be mad at me:whistle: for this but can Inceton hire some ppl with talent cuz your game looks like :poop: for 2023... one would think that having such a big team your games would look like AAA games in this VN industry but nope...:HideThePain:
could but then needs pcs (not that cheap) for them and that extra work would need to increase income to cover extra costs.

"cough" A game called "Red Falls" changed its name to "Helping the Hotties" Helping Ze Hotties

There was also a game called "The Office" but there was another game with the same name. So, they changed it to "My Office." My Office If you scroll down to post #5, that is my post talking about the name being the same as the other game.
and sins of the father and father's sins.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BorgiaBou

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
could but then needs pcs (not that cheap) for them and that extra work would need to increase income to cover extra costs.
But from what they showed and said they seem to have very powerful pc's so i don't think that's the problem, i think is just a lack of talent regarding what they do, and the sad part is that even their new games doesn't seem an improvement over what they allready have... in my opinion.

Sure u can give constructive criticisms
There is no such thing as "constructive criticisms"... its not like "your game is poop" or "your game is not the best around here" don't mean the same, criticism is criticism no matter how you cut it...

Last edited:
Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
But from what they showed and said they seem to have very powerful pc's so i don't think that's the problem, i just think is just a lack of talent regarding what they do, and the sad part is that even their new games doesn't seem an improvment over what they allready have... in my opinion.

There is no such thing as "constructive criticisms"... its not like "your game is poop" or "your game is not the best around here" don't mean the same, criticism is criticism no matter how you cut it...
Totally agree with you... but be careful because there are threads like this where it is very dangerous to criticize, this thread is one of them, they want only appreciation for their work or if they decide that you are not "constructive" they starts to discredit you... and maybye they will also report your posts.
All the problems in this kind of threads (where there are big business interests) are arising from developers and team who are on the payroll of Inceton Games.. This is ok for m I do not blame about the job they are doing
it is understandable, they defend their job even if I find puerile and unprofessional replay in the thread just to discredit users that have different opinion from their mainstream ...
We are just the players here and I find normal to discuss our personal wishes about the story
And the Mia story is very very interesting.

It is just weird that in a pirate website forum there are developers that are trying to do business discrediting users

Thanks for your effort in let me know the other games with changed titles but here is a little bit different
this game was the SEASON 2 of "Summer With Mia 1" this is a big change that involves the First SEASON of the Mia saga like as they want to totally disconnect the (WAS) Season2 now dead (R.I.P) from the game where the story started! (total non sense for me but i'm only a player so I can be wrong or not)

I think it's normal to have our personal opinion, is mine different from yours? I respect different opinions from all users but i never try discrediting you or others... (by doing this you could get the opposite effect making my opinion more credible)
it's just my opinion ... but it seems that someone here is easily offended.
They look like kids.. they want me (and others) to write that this title change is AMAZING?

OK!
THE TITLE CHANGING IS THE BEST AND AMAZING THING EVER HAPPENED IN THE ADULT GAME WORLD
(I do not agree with this of course)
Happy? You believe me now, don't you?
Thanks and good luck to the developers of this game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: girlfairdev

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But from what they showed and said they seem to have very powerful pc's so i don't think that's the problem, i think is just a lack of talent regarding what they do, and the sad part is that even their new games doesn't seem an improvement over what they allready have... in my opinion.
yes but unless they start nightshift then pcs should be quite occupied.

• Angry
Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
are you sure that all the developers hired are working in the Inceton Games Building like the Google one?
Maybe i'm wrong but I believe that each one of them works in their own homes and they get paid according to how much work they produce.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
are you sure that all the developers hired are working in the Inceton Games Building like the Google one?
Maybe i'm wrong but I believe that each one of them works in their own homes and they get paid according to how much work they produce.
no and don't really care.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Grace is part of this story and deleting what was already written about her is non sense
the Grace past is very important to understand her character in ther decision about the bar management!
Sometimes games get restore patches for deleted or changed scenes... Probably better to request one? If you're lucky a modder invests his or her time into it... It wouldn't be the first game with a fan-made patch...

I understand you don't like content removed, but i can understand a developer making the choice of changing the name and removing the content, i can't imagine they were happy to do that, but sometimes you have to make tough choices to reach your goals... Their arguments seem clear and honest to me, they did it to be able to sell on steam, not because they liked it and not to pester the F95Zone downloaders. We know Steam, Patreon and others like that, set the rules if a developer wants to use their platform... They weren't the first devs to get into such a conflict and they will not be the last...

Either way i prefer the devs making these changes to abandoning their project...

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
that is interesting?:cry:
you post just for what? just to kill your boredom... maybe your posts are bullshit?
I hope for you that i'm wrong in this case

I always care about my opinion and I always care about you and other post.

Reactions: ArunPrime

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Sometimes games get restore patches for deleted or changed scenes... Probably better to request one? If you're lucky a modder invests his or her time into it... It wouldn't be the first game with a fan-made patch...

I understand you don't like content removed, but i can understand a developer making the choice of changing the name and removing the content, i can't imagine they were happy to do that, but sometimes you have to make tough choices to reach your goals... Their arguments seem clear and honest to me, they did it to be able to sell on steam, not because they liked it and not to pester the F95Zone downloaders. We know Steam, Patreon and others like that, set the rules if a developer wants to use their platform... They weren't the first devs to get into such a conflict and they will not be the last...

Either way i prefer the devs making these changes to abandoning their project...
I agree with you... in general... but i'm talking about changing the title of the second season of Summer With Mia 1 that's meaning that this is no more the season 2. It is not only removing content that comes from a professional artist work!
it useless and puerile to remove part of a story already released... because all the fans of this game know everything about Grace past

Have you ever seen a Netflix (or whatever) series that change the titles of the second season after 8 episodes developed: Star Trek Discovery (for example) has a lot of seasons but the title remain the same.

(Edited to correct some digit errors)

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
those changes are not from the developers (as the developer posted)---
the artist that work in the game accepted the change for distributor (Steam) rules. This for an artist is a big deal and can cause losing enthusiasm in the project... for sure there will be a big delay.

When an artist is forced by others to change is work... abandoning the game should be for real a possible option.

• Wow
Reactions: girlfairdev

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that is interesting?:cry:
you post just for what? just to kill your boredom... maybe your posts are bullshit?
I hope for you that i'm wrong in this case

I always care about my opinion and I always care about you and other post.
why should we care where they work as long as they do their work?

yes you care about your opinion but maybe a bit too much in grace's case.

Reactions: Leongen43

Arkizix

Jan 23, 2023
So this was renamed something else huh. Well, suppose it doesn't really matter, plenty of games have been renamed, just need to make sure to keep an eye out for a different name for it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So this was renamed something else huh. Well, suppose it doesn't really matter, plenty of games have been renamed, just need to make sure to keep an eye out for a different name for it.
as stated like million times already, just renamed atm, on next version grace's content at school will be removed.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
why should we care where they work as long as they do their work?
I really do not know why.... but seems to be that was you the one who care about.
in any case this was your post
you are the one that care a lot about how they works,
IS THIS YOUR post where you quoted BorgiaBou ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/returning-to-mia-ep-8-inceton.66199/post-9909996

in your replay you are the one who started to care about the pc's they are using in nightshift, don't you?
I just replay to you. because i totally agree with this post https://f95zone.to/threads/returning-to-mia-ep-8-inceton.66199/post-9905704

Inceton actually reinvested it into the team by renting office spaces, regularly hiring more people
this phrase is perfect and I have to thanks to Conviction7 that explained well the reasons of the afterthoughts.

I really don't know the sense of quoting me just to ask "why should we care where they work"...
if you read the previous page is full of users and posts that talking about "re-investments in hiring and rentingand about how inceton works"

and i was very amazed when you quoted me with this
For me the case is closed and I have already write my opinion but just caring or not caring (this is the problem?) ;)
but I have to do my very last replay just to clarify a single point...
So yes, we are choosing to remove a single scene, and change the title of the game over monetary reasons which you accused us of.
I never accused you because for me is obvious that developers must be paid for the great job they are doing and it is weird that you think I'm accusing you personally for money reason. you just confirmed my thoughts. thanks for that.
I consider the case closed and I apologize if my words translated with the help of google seemed like an accusation to those who do their job.
Mine was just a comment and my opinion on the big change taking place in the SWM season2 thread. (that is no more season2)

Thanks

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes