cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still waiting for the MC to give Mia a pussy creampie and put a baby in her. The oral creampies are starting to get boring and even annoying at this point.
while pregnancy is possible it's unlikely.

tbz1983

Aug 7, 2020
why unlikely? It's not like she's 45yo. No pregnancy tag yet but maybe it will eventually be added.
The dev said in a patreon post a month ago they plan to finish the game in the 2nd quarter of 2023. Unless that changes it likely means only 2 more updates at most. I think there is too much left to wrap up the story to have time to add something like a pregnancy. If they decide to do a 3rd game in the series I think it would definitely be added

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The dev said in a patreon post a month ago they plan to finish the game in the 2nd quarter of 2023. Unless that changes it likely means only 2 more updates at most. I think there is too much left to wrap up the story to have time to add something like a pregnancy. If they decide to do a 3rd game in the series I think it would definitely be added
don't think there'll be another summer with mia since for that to happen mc would need to screw up things again and if mia will still accept apology then she's blonder than paris hilton.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Sorry... I have been away from the game but did this game get a name change at some point? I don't remember "Returning" to Mia.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry... I have been away from the game but did this game get a name change at some point? I don't remember "Returning" to Mia.
oh really? what mc did on start of game? RETURNED TO MIA!!! :p

name got changed due steam wanted namechange (and other things) so that it gets accepted.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
oh really? what mc did on start of game? RETURNED TO MIA!!! :p

name got changed due steam wanted namechange (and other things) so that it gets accepted.
Yes cause the word “Summer” is so offensive & illegal. Give me a break, is Steam turning into Patreon now,
and they’re removing any content in the school from games?
Sick of these ultra religious holier than thou companies that will take your money, no questions asked but then 1 guy with a rod up his ass doesn’t like something anymore or some nun told him about it, so because a few don’t like it, you have to change everything for them. It’s only going to get worse with these companies censorship

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I just think it was the umpteenth afterthought of this developer that has lost all hope to be considered in the western culture.
I don't think it was because of a steam ban...
there are worse games in steam without any ban!

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
I just think it was the umpteenth afterthought of this developer that has lost all hope to be considered in the western culture.
I don't think it was because of a steam ban...
there are worse games in steam without any ban!
Well it indeed was banned as can be seen in this list of games that got banned from Steam:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i was talking about first part of game i.e swm part 1 is way more better than swm part 2
true that.

Yes cause the word “Summer” is so offensive & illegal. Give me a break, is Steam turning into Patreon now,
and they’re removing any content in the school from games?
1. true but they can do it easily since they are big.
2. dunno about all games but at least on this and my guess is grace could been underager or it was teachers aka old guys fucking her.

Reactions: hybrid3214

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
there is sanchmod but that you need to search but it isn't really needed since choices are quite obvious.
Truth speaking about it, there are some games that it is very easy to know which is the right choice to make. The question at these times is whether the person is playing with two hands or just one. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes