devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Can't wait for 2 scenes of content and a cliffhanger that goes nowhere :HideThePain:
its either this or this is the final story update for this game . inceton has already confirmed that season 2/returning to mia is the ending to the series so if we go by the LT series where episode 9 is the last story update and episode 10 is the polish/extra content update it is safe to say the upcoming update is the end of the series so i doubt there will be a cliffhanger.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I just hope developers will come to their senses and give mc (and Sadie) another chance at 3some with different girl.
Vivian was kinda fun and teasing at beginning but her attitude changed nearing the 3some scene, what once was fun turned into very annoying , provoking anger and hate even. She turned into a grumpy old woman with anger issues. Leading to my rejection of the named scene.

It was also annoying that MC didnt see that, he contributed rejection of 3s to wanting to be with Mia.. he was miles off..

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
its either this or this is the final story update for this game . inceton has already confirmed that season 2/returning to mia is the ending to the series so if we go by the LT series where episode 9 is the last story update and episode 10 is the polish/extra content update it is safe to say the upcoming update is the end of the series so i doubt there will be a cliffhanger.
It seems like this won't have that lust theory style as in "nine episodes and polish up episodes", but actually ten full episodes:

screnshot.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Remember when they said the game was gonna be done by the end of last year. :LOL:
well i remember them saying that swm1 would be done in few months.

as for size, ep10 won't be quick dl unless has mega sub.

Reactions: tbz1983

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
so far, way better than the first game. by the end i could barely stand the main character and mom. skipping 2 years ahead gave the opportunity for a much-needed soft reset of the characters, so that they're not all absolutely insane, manipulative psychopaths

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so far, way better than the first game. by the end i could barely stand the main character and mom. skipping 2 years ahead gave the opportunity for a much-needed soft reset of the characters, so that they're not all absolutely insane, manipulative psychopaths
well not really but there is still some.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
simple quickmenu enabler

add

init python:
config.overlay_screens.append("quick_menu")

at screens.rpy line 268

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

or extract attached quick.zip into mainfolder (overwrite if asked)

############################################################################

removed textbox , added textoutlines , text relocation

Screenshot_3.png

extract gui.zip into mainfolder , overwrite if asked

should work with future versions if the features are not being reworked

DOES NOT WORK WITH SANCHO MOD

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
DOES NOT WORK WITH SANCHO MOD
and that's big minus. not that wt-mod is that needed.

so will we be able to knock the girls up? and when finish this will probably hit steam right?
epilogues maybe preggos with either sadie or mia. well next update should be steam friendly since grace's schoolscenes are removed etc.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
and that's big minus. not that wt-mod is that needed.

epilogues maybe preggos with either sadie or mia. well next update should be steam friendly since grace's schoolscenes are removed etc.
i didnt tested it , to be fair

may cause conflicts like double defined variables
better safe than sorry ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes