Arkizix

Jan 23, 2023
as stated like million times already, just renamed atm, on next version grace's content at school will be removed.
Kind of figured that after reading through some of the posts (skimming some of it since there is a lot)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
yes but you kept going on even when told it was due money.
But I just post my opinion as a user of the inceton games production (all games from him has afterthoughts changes not only this one)

Do you thing I have to change my mind because the Money GOD?
I don't care about money please stop to post non sense related to me,,, you always you put "you" in your replay this time without quote... WHO IS THIS "YOU" ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
What happened is a big change
My constructive criticism is here:

if "Returning With Mia" is still the season 2 of "Summer with Mia 1" they have to write something like that in the Title:

"RETURNING WITH MIA (the GREAT season 2 of Summer With Mia 1)"

in the TV series there is.... for example:

Discovery season 2 and THE title of the SINGLE EPISODE....

to back on the game world ... (just an example) Fashion Business Season 3 has the title related to the episode you are playing
Every update there is a new sub-title focused un the new update

the season title never change only the episodes title changes...

This is not an accusation to anyone... This has nothing to do with the money they get and deserve to get...
It is just my constructive criticism to the Mia saga!

They do not have to agree with me
This is just my opinion!

Please stop to quote me or replay with "you" in your posts Thanks

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
But I just post my opinion as a user of the inceton games production (all games from him has afterthoughts changes not only this one)

Do you thing I have to change my mind because the Money GOD?
I don't care about money please stop to post non sense related to me,,, you always you put "you" in your replay this time without quote... WHO IS THIS "YOU" ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
What happened is a big change
My constructive criticism is here:

if "Returning With Mia" is still the season 2 of "Summer with Mia 1" they have to write something like that in the Title:

"RETURNING WITH MIA (the GREAT season 2 of Summer With Mia 1)"

in the TV series there is.... for example:

Discovery season 2 and THE title of the SINGLE EPISODE....

to back on the game world ... (just an example) Fashion Business Season 3 has the title related to the episode you are playing
Every update there is a new sub-title focused un the new update

the season title never change only the episodes title changes...

This is not an accusation to anyone... This has nothing to do with the money they get and deserve to get...
It is just my constructive criticism to the Mia saga!

They do not have to agree with me
This is just my opinion!

Please stop to quote me or replay with "you" in your posts Thanks
The name of the game had to be changed so they can resubmit the game to get it on steam, as steam rejected the game being added with it's original name due to some of the content in the game.
So, some content will be removed (which was previously mentioned) and resubmitted for steam approval with the new name.

• Sad
Reactions: 88stanford88

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes it does but nothing we or devs can do it.

there are couple stories here where steam rejected game due reason or other.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Not to restart a whole shitstorm of complaining and nonsensical rants/etc. but fr what tf are they even working on rn?
I know about the LT S2 move to Steam/etc but surely that doesn’t require their whole team to work full time for over a month with no progress updates to this and I believe only very minor if any updates to their other stuff. I mean they’re working on how many games right now yet all of their Patreon posts have all either been ads for-by and large-mid af games or just telling us the same thing they have before with no news on their actual work. If DPC and Phillygames can put out hella detailed updates every week that don’t even have that much new info/progress surely these guys could do something similar since they have a whole office of people to work on stuff.
I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt given they’ve got a pretty solid track record previous to this but it feels like they wanted to take some time off without saying they wanted some time off-which is whatever, they do a lot of good work, but just say that instead of pretending
BA2052CD-C2BC-4750-AE2F-157D6CDA21FF.gif

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
well they have multiple projects and lust bound is their prior 1 and swm/rtm is prior 2 or lower.
They have multi projects with multiple devs... so your statement is wrong!
because there is 1 or more developer for each one pf the games

it wouldn't make any sense if many projects lead to delays in the development of all games

cheers

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They have multi projects with multiple devs... so your statement is wrong!
because there is 1 or more developer for each one pf the games

it wouldn't make any sense if many projects lead to delays in the development of all games

cheers
i know that they got multiple devs but still swm2 got updates every ~4 months and since they are making new game it'd make sense that more effort is put on new game's 1st release rather than games nearing end aka this. all games get attention but not same level as new game.

if team still holds update every 4 months for this then next update comes before april.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes