MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
The title doesn't match with the download link... why?
Because the name change was done long after the version available here was leaked, mods here just changed the title of the thread and game to what it is now known as now. It’s still the latest version available even with the old name, as new episodes haven’t been yet released after the name change.

Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
Honestly why is Vivian still here at this point if we don't have a chance to fuck her. Honestly the back and forth isn't really funny or entertaining enough to keep her around. She would have been received a backhand from me honestly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Honestly why is Vivian still here at this point if we don't have a chance to fuck her. Honestly the back and forth isn't really funny or entertaining enough to keep her around. She would have been received a backhand from me honestly.
mc did fuck her once on sadie path.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Yo mighta been mentioned before but any word after October on progress/updates?
All I saw on their Patreon since the release of 8 is light news about their other games or ads for other devs-none which I care about tbh-and I literally haven’t heard a word about this
8D925573-37C3-42E8-81BF-789AD47CF73E.gif

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Yo mighta been mentioned before but any word after October on progress/updates?
All I saw on their Patreon since the release of 8 is light news about their other games or ads for other devs-none which I care about tbh-and I literally haven’t heard a word about this
View attachment 2327768
Seems like they released some kind of roadmap for 2023 on Patreon couple weeks ago and for this game the goal was listed as ”Finish "Returning to Mia" and release it on Steam (Q2, 2023)”. On their website it seems like the script for E9 is 70% done and the work on renders has also started with 3% on the render progress.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
ll I saw on their Patreon since the release of 8 is light news about their other games or ads for other devs-none which I care about tbh-and I literally haven’t heard a word about this
The Inceton web page shows 10% total on one game at this time...Lust Theory. The only move made in about 2 weeks. From 70% to 80% on LT and nothing on the other 3. Of course Mia was, I think, the last update released. But it is to be noted that the bigger they've become, the slower their update progress, and the updates haven't really been any bigger or better. Actually, to the contrary IMO. Too big too quick? IDK. I only state what I've observed...they're more successful than ever, and slower now then the last two years, and the updates aren't quite what I'd expect...based on history.
MIND YOU, I've been, but am no longer a Patreon subscriber. Seemingly mediocre updates after a great wait period, and the split to an Inceton NTR page to achieve double memberships were the primary reasons (I thought that move was kind of cheesy). So I'm not complaining about wait times because I'm in no reasonable position to do so. I will download and play the games when they release because the model renders are good and storylines pretty good...so...

To be fair, and what is really crazy is it doesn't seem to be unique to Inceton either. A number of other developers have followed the same 'pattern'. Posting on their Patreon home page "once I reach my goal I can work on my game full time...yadda yadda", and when they do reach and even surpass that goal the exact opposite occurs. Strange. But again, when you ain't payin' you've got no place to be impatient.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Reject Sadie at every turn (don't kiss/flirt). You'll get what you want eventually.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Might wanna try again, she has been fucked by the MC already.
On the Saide path make sure that you go along with her getting involved with the two of you.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
there are other games to play while waiting this.
this is most obvious and stupid statement i never read :ROFLMAO:
your sentence is valid for all developers and all games.
Luckily for us players there are other developers who are less famous but they working better by producing more content with much better stories than this one in less time without changing their mind about the story they are writing...

This shows that Inceton has no passion for his stories and as you have already said he is only interested in money.

For this reason this game is dead for me... I will only keep episode 8 and when the game will be complete maybe I will give my definitive opinion which for now is totally completely negative!

See you in the 2024/25:cool:

Reactions: Cinthia-girl

Cinthia-girl

Oct 1, 2022
Because the name change was done long after the version available here was leaked, mods here just changed the title of the thread and game to what it is now known as now. It’s still the latest version available even with the old name, as new episodes haven’t been yet released after the name change.
Thanks but after playing some episodes of this game I understood that this game is not for me.
I prefer female MC games
I've appreciate a lot Living with Mia where she is the real protagonist!

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
this is most obvious and stupid statement i never read :ROFLMAO:
your sentence is valid for all developers and all games.
Luckily for us players there are other developers who are less famous but they working better by producing more content with much better stories than this one in less time without changing their mind about the story they are writing...

This shows that Inceton has no passion for his stories and as you have already said he is only interested in money.

For this reason this game is dead for me... I will only keep episode 8 and when the game will be complete maybe I will give my definitive opinion which for now is totally completely negative!

See you in the 2024/25:cool:
I was hoping we were done with your rants, defd, but alas, I suppose it was not to be. :cry:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Yeah, ok. I love these "righteous indignation" posts. I've read a thousand of them, and all here. On a sharing site. How dare the dev disrespect my desire to spend no money by not doing things my way. What a money grubbing bastard. I'll never play this game again! Until next update. Just....please.

• Haha
Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah, ok. I love these "righteous indignation" posts. I've read a thousand of them, and all here. On a sharing site. How dare the dev disrespect my desire to spend no money by not doing things my way. What a money grubbing bastard. I'll never play this game again! Until next update. Just....please.
please???
about what?
you are free do not agree with me but I'm talking about the decision to change an already pubblished story in the first 2/3 episodes to comment the decision of DELETING THE GRACE CONTENT

Grace is part of this story and deleting what was already written about her is non sense
the Grace past is very important to understand her character in ther decision about the bar management!

I think the Bar is a great idea for the storyline
But knowing everything about Vivian and nothing about her partner Grace who is hosting Mia and her brother the MC seems to me completely nonsense and the afterthoughts are becoming too frequent for Inceton and not only in this game. but almost all Inceton gas comes with afterthoughts

I do not know other developers that are doing that in theur games..

Do you like this? Ok a take a note about that but ...My point is related with the decision to change the title of this game that was Summer with Mia 2
after that I have noticed that also the Grace story will be modified
I'm just talking about my opinion in the BIGGEST biggest change that has been made in this thread!
There are no other thread that has been changed in the Title!
is this normal?

I have seen threads with game REMAKE, like TAC and other games was revisited by their devs but... changing title and deleting scenes just to make the game with less content. I never seen something similar.

I was hoping we were done with your rants, defd, but alas, I suppose it was not to be. :cry:
???
you was hoping about someone else? ???
this "defd" you are talking about is in the game?...
I never saw that... I think you are OT

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes