Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Is it possible for some alternate DL links? Really slow for me fsr

Edit: Just saw the posts...

Mar 18, 2019
Hmm, I'm having a sneaking suspicion the choices you make don't matter in this game at all, aside from the "Do you want to fuck me?" direct questions. The first eps were interesting because it seemed like your choices would affect something, but after this ep...ehh...if the choices don't matter it's just another download unlocked gallery, fap, delete game.

Basing this on being a dick to Mia and shutting her down at every opportunity from the start, and still getting the ending the others did. Feels like such a disconnect in character to constantly go "yeah, this is better", "yeah, I don't give a fuck about you" , "yeah, finally normality" and then just suddenly this.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm, I'm having a sneaking suspicion the choices you make don't matter in this game at all, aside from the "Do you want to fuck me?" direct questions. The first eps were interesting because it seemed like your choices would affect something, but after this ep...ehh...if the choices don't matter it's just another download unlocked gallery, fap, delete game.

Basing this on being a dick to Mia and shutting her down at every opportunity from the start, and still getting the ending the others did. Feels like such a disconnect in character to constantly go "yeah, this is better", "yeah, I don't give a fuck about you" , "yeah, finally normality" and then just suddenly this.
Reasons like this are precisely why i was adamant in my criticism at the end of the first game and it's "story" changing in such a drastic direction. The new writer had no clue what they were doing and still doesn't.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Brief flashback, doesn't last all that long.
as it should be, this is mc and mia rekindling not mc and mommy.

So this turned out be KN instead of VN? Ehh...kinda disappointing.
this has always been more kn than vn where choices matter, occasionally there are choices which matter like on prev. update but alot time choices are cosmetic.

Reactions: tbz1983 and linkinn

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
this has always been more kn than vn where choices matter, occasionally there are choices which matter like on prev. update but alot time choices are cosmetic.
Still kinda wondering as in their Discord the writer said that there will be multiple endings. Yet now it seems the choices have zero affect on how the game goes on. MC says he is changed, yet he still doesn't feel any regret that he cheated on Sadie with Mia. Sorry but to me that's just lazy writing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still kinda wondering as in their Discord the writer said that there will be multiple endings. Yet now it seems the choices have zero affect on how the game goes on. MC says he is changed, yet he still doesn't feel any regret that he cheated on Sadie with Mia. Sorry but to me that's just lazy writing.
we can only guess what will happen and what will be ending.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018

For me, it's not even that a lot of the choices don't matter. There are a lot of choices in games general, not even adult ones, where it is flavor. It doesn't mean that it doesn't have value as it allows establishing how the MC is as a character within that story, but there will always be only a few choices that really impact what happens. It's an actually sensible approach to game design because otherwise it's going to balloon up to unreasonable content levels, which is what you actually see with some of the more ambitious projects. There are games here that I'm genuinely amazed how they are able to pull the level of impact they have on these boards, but they are rare and should be considered special.

The confounding issue I have wtih this particular game isn't that the choices didn't matter, but rather that it felt like it suddenly decided to be a completely different story than what it sold the first three episodes. Someone pointed out that SwM2 is about Mia and MC rekindling their relationship, but that's not really true for the first three episodes. Like the game allows you to do that, but it also allows you be a dick to Mia or repairing that relationship, but avoid the romantic parts of it. So from that perspecitve the ending is... it's one of those that I can't understand the thought process behind it as if that was what they were going, it wouldn't have even been that complicated to structure the first episodes better to lead to this.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes