Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
This ending came out of nowhere, there really was no build up to it and it kind of fell flat with me to be honest. Also, like someone already said before, they'll likely be avoiding each other and saying how it was a mistake and stuff like that next episode just to slow it down a bit but maybe not idk.

I get that this game is called Summer with Mia but there were some choices that you could pick (I didn't) that hinted that you might be able to avoid this kind of "relationship" with Mia so I get why some people might be upset about that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if so whats the point of making a second game the first one was a bitter end
i meant seeing how this game ends.

The first one's ending was a complete disaster considering what the new writer did by tearing up the entire story just so they could push this one and it isn't turning out all that great.
pretty much same as in lwm with few minor changes.

So there will be no more android port in this game?
android link for episode 4?
won't be unless android porters use other hosts than mega etc.

Reactions: MrBeanToasted

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Lol, what? Saying I don't understand people who spend their time playing something they don't like is an insulting remark? Ok, sure thing buddy.
No, the statement is made by people who have one intent, to over generalize and to gaslight. That latter part, exactly what you're now doing.

• Angry
Reactions: serenitynow

nice4u222

May 22, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while so I actually forgot who the women in the flashbacks is meant to be....?

May 20, 2017
Summer with Mia 2 [Ep. 4] [Inceton] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.13 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 524 MB

Original Mac Size: 2.10 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 490 MB

PS: Due to DMCA takedown, there won't be MEGA link for it.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DMCA takedown ??

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well I liked that update ; I understand if people are angry with that episode ending but I liked it a lot.

But why are some saying things like this is the complete ending of the game ? Surely, there'll be more, right ? (And sorry for calling you Shirley)

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Got really mixed feelings about this. i really liked the beginning of the update,Mia and mc's interactions where they were having fun but at the same time even innocent remarks could remind them of their past and the atmosphere worsened-that was really well done. I started playing on my save where I pursued Mia and overall I was really pleased with the update.But then I played my save where I was faithful to Sadie and tried to just be friends with Mia and help her with blackmailing,well I guess I'm not faithful anymore. I'd understand that sexual tension was so big and they gave in to their feelings but they both stated firmly that they don't regret it after. But maybe I just got the wrong impression that this game will have multiple more or less equal in importance Li's.It is a game and series about Mia after all.Maybe just like in swm1 Mia is the ultimate goal and Sadie will be a consolation prize (I'd lose on purpose to get such a consolation prize!),but then It would be closer to a kinetic novel. Maybe it will turn around in the future to that state where Li's are equal,I'm still a big fan of the series and won't really shit on the writing or the writer,even though I wasn't pleased that I have to cheat on Sadie.Just gonna wait and see what the next episode brings.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I messaged the Dev on subscribestar and he said she'll "definitely be making a return"
Seriously? That after saying all that time after the first one came to an end that she would never be relevant in this one and then adds these flashbacks and that she'll be making a return? I wonder if that was the decision of inceton or the writer. The new writer made it clear they had no intent on bringing her back into the story. Talk about a flip flop.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fappable One

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Got really mixed feelings about this. i really liked the beginning of the update,Mia and mc's interactions where they were having fun but at the same time even innocent remarks could remind them of their past and the atmosphere worsened-that was really well done. I started playing on my save where I pursued Mia and overall I was really pleased with the update.But then I played my save where I was faithful to Sadie and tried to just be friends with Mia and help her with blackmailing,well I guess I'm not faithful anymore. I'd understand that sexual tension was so big and they gave in to their feelings but they both stated firmly that they don't regret it after. But maybe I just got the wrong impression that this game will have multiple more or less equal in importance Li's.It is a game and series about Mia after all.Maybe just like in swm1 Mia is the ultimate goal and Sadie will be a consolation prize (I'd lose on purpose to get such a consolation prize!),but then It would be closer to a kinetic novel. Maybe it will turn around in the future to that state where Li's are equal,I'm still a big fan of the series and won't really shit on the writing or the writer,even though I wasn't pleased that I have to cheat on Sadie.Just gonna wait and see what the next episode brings.
Thanks for the feedback. I've been conflicted about how I depicted the aftermath between Mia and the MC ever since I wrote it, so in retrospect I think I agree with you that he should have been more unsure of what he'd done. I'll probably tweak some of that dialogue by the time the next update releases.

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
the scene of mia with the black guy is canon ?. I remember MC found Mia talking to the black man in the park in a very suspicious way. That scene would only make sense if the encounters of the extras were part of the main story. Sorry for my english from google translator

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes